Day/Night Owls Chit Chat

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
BigP

Re: Day/Night Owls Chit Chat

Post by BigP » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:13 pm

Texan wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:16 pm
Here is a plot twist. I took the lovely Mrs Texan back to the hospital because she was still very dehydrated and feeling poorly. They gave her another covid19 test and it came back negative. She is ill with something else I guess, unless the test is faulty. She is staying in the hospital overnight to get fluids pumped into an IV. We'll see what they come up with in the morning, but I'm sure she will feel much better being hydrated.
Hi Tex, how is Mrs Tex going, I haven't seen a post from you since she went back to hospital for re-hydration, :buddy

Texan

Post by Texan » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:55 pm

BigP wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:13 pm
Texan wrote:
Here is a plot twist. I took the lovely Mrs Texan back to the hospital because she was still very dehydrated and feeling poorly. They gave her another covid19 test and it came back negative. She is ill with something else I guess, unless the test is faulty. She is staying in the hospital overnight to get fluids pumped into an IV. We'll see what they come up with in the morning, but I'm sure she will feel much better being hydrated.
Hi Tex, how is Mrs Tex going, I haven't seen a post from you since she went back to hospital for re-hydration, :buddy
She came home the next day. She goes to the doctor Monday for more tests. She's convinced that her gallbladder is going South. I think she is a hypochondriac, or at least very quick to wrongly self diagnose. She is running a low grade fever. Because my fever came back, I'm keeping my distance from her. I only saw her once when I went to our bedroom to get some clothes and personal effects. This quarantine is becoming unbearable. It consumes my every action. I constantly have to worry about who can be exposed to what germ, where I need to sanitize, and which room each of us are allowed into. I hope I can go back to work next week. I'm supposed to do a road trip to Lubbock if I can get back to work.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:22 pm

It all sounds like a nightmare, Tex. I hope you all recover quickly!

BigP

Post by BigP » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:28 pm

Texan wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:55 pm
BigP wrote:
Texan wrote:
She came home the next day. She goes to the doctor Monday for more tests. She's convinced that her gallbladder is going South. I think she is a hypochondriac, or at least very quick to wrongly self diagnose. She is running a low grade fever. Because my fever came back, I'm keeping my distance from her. I only saw her once when I went to our bedroom to get some clothes and personal effects. This quarantine is becoming unbearable. It consumes my every action. I constantly have to worry about who can be exposed to what germ, where I need to sanitize, and which room each of us are allowed into. I hope I can go back to work next week. I'm supposed to do a road trip to Lubbock if I can get back to work.
If its any consolation you are doing the right thing , This covid situation is screwing every one , How is your son ? we are very fortunate in New Zealand as we have no community transmission , the boarders are locked down and there are no restrictions of movement, if you enter the country you are put into a isolation facility , usually a top hotel at the taxpayers cost, around 500 mil by the end of the year, Not much by US standards but we only have a 5 million population here, we, we have had a few people that have escaped these facilities, one that was covid positive he did a runner and went to an all night supermarket took a few selfies, Mate, I hope his name isnt released because the locals are not happy lol,

BigP

Post by BigP » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:31 pm

BigP wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:28 pm
Texan wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:55 pm
BigP wrote:
Texan wrote:
If its any consolation you are doing the right thing , This covid situation is screwing every one , How is your son ? we are very fortunate in New Zealand as we have no community transmission , the borders locked down and there are no restrictions of movement, if you enter the country you are put into a isolation facility , usually a top hotel at the taxpayers cost, around 500 mil by the end of the year, Not much by US standards but we only have a 5 million population here, we, we have had a few people that have escaped these facilities, one that was covid positive he did a runner and went to an all night supermarket took a few selfies, Mate, I hope his name isnt released because the locals are not happy lol,

Texan

Post by Texan » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:54 pm

My son is perfectly normal and has had no fever in almost a week.

BigP

Post by BigP » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:14 pm

Texan wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:54 pm
My son is perfectly normal and has had no fever in almost a week.
That must be a real comfort for you . You are obviously a man that lives by Gods will "Ecclesiastes " I hope that gives the comfort you need , Cheers Tex

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:33 pm

Email I got tonight. This is the 3rd I've had in the past 6 months or so. Are people really this stupid?
Hello!

Î am a hacker who haș acceșș to your operatîng șyștem.
Î alșo have full acceșș to your account.

Î've been watchîng you for a few monthș now.
The fact îș that you were înfected wîth malware through an adult șîte that you vîșîted.

îf you are not famîlîar wîth thîș, î wîll explaîn.
Trojan Vîruș gîveș me full acceșș and control over a computer or other devîce.
Thîș meanș that î can șee everythîng on your șcreen, turn on the camera and mîcrophone, but you do not know about ît.

Î alșo have acceșș to all your contactș and all your correșpondence.
Why your antîvîruș dîd not detect malware?
Anșwer: My malware ușeș the drîver, î update îtș șîgnatureș every 4 hourș șo that your antîvîruș îș șîlent.

Î made a vîdeo șhowîng how you mașturbate on the left half of the șcreen, and în the rîght half you șee the vîdeo that you watched. Wîth one clîck of the moușe,
Î can șend thîș vîdeo to all your emaîlș and contactș on șocîal networkș. î can alșo poșt acceșș to all your e-maîl correșpondence and meșșengerș that you ușe.

Îf you want to prevent thîș, tranșfer the amount of $1200(USD) to my bîtcoîn addreșș (îf you do not know how to do thîș, wrîte to Google: 'Buy BTC').

My bîtcoîn addreșș (BTC Wallet) îș: 12ZLU11k4T1MCk8Kc5uxweTqTSamPiK5fD

After receîvîng the payment, î wîll delete the vîdeo and you wîll never hear me agaîn.
Î gîve you 48 hourș to pay.
Î have a notîce readîng thîș letter, and the tîmer wîll work when you șee thîș letter.
Fîlîng a complaînt șomewhere doeș not make șenșe becaușe thîș emaîl cannot be tracked lîke my bîtcoîn addreșș.
Î do not make any mîștakeș.

Îf î fînd that you have șhared thîș meșșage wîth șomeone elșe, the vîdeo wîll be îmmedîately dîștrîbuted.

Beșt regardș!
:rofl

Texan

Post by Texan » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:05 pm

:rofl
If you're stupid enough to send them money, it won't be the last email you see from them.

Texan

Post by Texan » Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:27 am

I'll just put a quick update here. My son and I both tested negative. I have bronchitis. There's a 50/50 chance I never had covid and have been fighting this all along, but it doesn't matter. With my wife in the hospital, we are using our time to deep clean the house and get everything ready to isolate Mrs Texan if necessary in the master bedroom. She will have her own bathroom and all necessary medical stuff and privacy.

Mrs Texan is no longer receiving oxygen and her levels are normal. Her breathing hasn't been an issue, so I don't think we need to worry about breathing tubes. From what I hear, those aren't always the best option. They are treating her aggressively and I plan on visiting her this evening. Her biggest complaint is fatigue, but that's kind of a normal complaint for her. She has always been a bit of a hypochondriac and I sometimes don't know when to take her seriously. Anyway, off to the housecleaning.