Complaints

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Black Orchid

Re: Dutton blocks 'violent' asylum seeker

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:23 pm

brian ross wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:10 pm
Outlaw Yogi wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:08 pm
brian ross wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:26 pm
Yeah, sure, whatever, Yogi. :roll:
That's a pretty piss poor reply BR ... What's up? .. No valid response or counter argument?

Pretty hard to argue with blunt truth hey?
Nope. You're not worth arguing with. :roll:
Then don't say anything. Quit the ad hom crap!

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:50 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:23 pm
brian ross wrote:
Outlaw Yogi wrote:
brian ross wrote:
That's a pretty piss poor reply BR ... What's up? .. No valid response or counter argument?

What "ad hom crap", Black Orchid? Dismissing Yogi for the fool he is, isn't particularly ad hominem at all. :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:53 pm

brian ross wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:50 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Outlaw Yogi wrote:
brian ross wrote:

What "ad hom crap", Black Orchid? Dismissing Yogi for the fool he is, isn't particularly ad hominem at all. :roll:
Many think you are a fool, Brian, so I will dismiss you!

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:55 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:53 pm
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Outlaw Yogi wrote:

I thought you already had, Black Orchid. :roll:

Why are you attacking me and ignoring all the ad hominem directed towards me by say, Bogan and Yogi, Mmmmm? Is it because IYO, I "earn it"? Don't you think that perhaps others may "earn it" from me? :roll:

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:04 pm

brian ross wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:55 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:53 pm
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
brian ross wrote:

I thought you already had, Black Orchid. :roll:

Why are you attacking me and ignoring all the ad hominem directed towards me by say, Bogan and Yogi, Mmmmm? Is it because IYO, I "earn it"? Don't you think that perhaps others may "earn it" from me? :roll:
Yogi made a lengthy post that you responded to with a nasty and personal ad hom quip. Personal responses, of a moderate nature, are tolerable only IF the rest of the post is 90% on topic.

If you have nothing to offer in response to someone's post move on and don't respond and I say this to ALL, not just you. It's a pretty simple concept really. I could ruin every topic rolling eyes, yawning and slinging ad homs at things I don't like or don't agree with, but I don't. I roll my eyes behind the monitor and ignore it. Try it.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:18 am

Black Orchid, when you hold other posters to the same standard that you are attempting to apply to me, I will believe what you're saying. Otherwise, bugger off. You don't like me 'cause I don't believe the same bullshit that you love. Well, all I can say is, "tough." Learn to live with it. You hold me to a higher standard than you do other posters. I refuse to be held to that standard. I am the only poster who actually posts facts to support his arguments and who believes in the rule of law, rather than the rule of personality. :roll:

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:49 pm

brian ross wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:18 am
Black Orchid, when you hold other posters to the same standard that you are attempting to apply to me, I will believe what you're saying. Otherwise, bugger off. You don't like me 'cause I don't believe the same bullshit that you love. Well, all I can say is, "tough." Learn to live with it. You hold me to a higher standard than you do other posters. I refuse to be held to that standard. I am the only poster who actually posts facts to support his arguments and who believes in the rule of law, rather than the rule of personality. :roll:
Brian, it is not a question of like nor dislike and I have no idea why you always apply this skewed logic of yours. Your opinions are not always fact and your comparisons in trying to substantiate your opinions often date back 700 years which makes them moot.

Regardless, I apply the same standards to everyone but you are the worst perpetrator of ad homs here, by far. When I say ALL or EVERYONE you need to understand that isn't singling YOU out. It's not some code for "this is a secret message just for Brian". I know you have toned it down a lot and that is good and I appreciate that but, seriously, if you didn't end EVERY response you make with rolling eyes etc you might find people are less likely to give it back.

When people make considered and bulky posts and you run in rolling your eyes, yawning or just telling them that they aren't worth your time what the hell do you expect?

As for the rest. It's utter nonsense.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:38 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:49 pm
brian ross wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:18 am
Brian, it is not a question of like nor dislike and I have no idea why you always apply this skewed logic of yours. Your opinions are not always fact and your comparisons in trying to substantiate your opinions often date back 700 years which makes them moot.

Regardless, I apply the same standards to everyone but you are the worst perpetrator of ad homs here, by far. When I say ALL or EVERYONE you need to understand that isn't singling YOU out. It's not some code for "this is a secret message just for Brian". I know you have toned it down a lot and that is good and I appreciate that but, seriously, if you didn't end EVERY response you make with rolling eyes etc you might find people are less likely to give it back.

When people make considered and bulky posts and you run in rolling your eyes, yawning or just telling them that they aren't worth your time what the hell do you expect?

As for the rest. It's utter nonsense.
When you address your comments in a reply to me, I am correct, I believe, to assign those views solely to myself, Black Orchid. When you make announcements to everyone, I expect them to be made to everyone, not just to me.

When you get the hang of being an administrator/moderator, you might have a point. You're not doing a real good job at the moment, from my perspective. I am willing to make allowances but you've held this position for some time, so I expect that you'll catch on to it's nuances eventually.

As for my rolling my eyes at "considered and bulky posts," they seem to be allowed to do it to mine, so why can't I do it to theirs? I have often posted long posts only to see them dismissed - without comment from you. Again, it appears to be one rule for me and another for them. Funny that.

As to my use of rolling eyes, I use them to demonstrate my disbelief that anybody could be so foolish as to make those sorts of statements. You might find that annoying but guess what? I don't care. They emphasise my points for me. You have the power to remove them from the smileys. I can't stop you. I can protest it though. :roll: :roll:

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:03 pm

If you have nothing to offer in response to someone's post move on and don't respond and I say this to ALL, not just you.
Do you see the word ALL? I speak in fairly plain language that is easy to understand so stop trying to misinterpret and misrepresent what I say. That is ALL(there's that elusive word again) in your head. I stepped in after your last post because that was the point I got fed up with it.

I am not going to spend day and night removing your childish rolling eyed and attempted patronising tantrums. I expect everyone here to behave in a reasonably adult manner. If you can't do that it's on your own head. I am not a babysitter.

If you want to spend pages expressing your dissatisfaction with me and making complaints make a new thread so as not to continually disrupt the main stream threads. Feel free to do that in the Discussion sub-forum.

Your own track record with Administering forums is woeful due to your own hypocrisy and bias. You had your chance here at the last election, and lost, so don't dictate to me how and what I should do to keep the forum from growing, which it is. If I showed your own forum managing bias I would have banned you, but I haven't, funny that. If you think I am doing such a terrible job all I can say is >>>>>>>>> the door is thataway >>>>>>>

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:18 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:03 pm
If you have nothing to offer in response to someone's post move on and don't respond and I say this to ALL, not just you.
Do you see the word ALL? I speak in fairly plain language that is easy to understand so stop trying to misinterpret and misrepresent what I say. That is ALL(there's that elusive word again) in your head.

I am not going to spend day and night removing your childish rolling eyed and attempted patronising tantrums. I expect everyone here to behave in a reasonably adult manner. If you can't do that it's on your own head. I am not a babysitter.

If you want to spend pages expressing your dissatisfaction with me and making complaints make a new thread so as not to continually disrupt the main stream threads. Feel free to do that in the Discussion sub-forum.

Your own track record with Administering forums is woeful due to your own hypocrisy and bias. You had your chance here at the last election, and lost, so don't dictate to me how and what I should do to keep the forum from growing, which it is. If I showed your own forum managing bias I would have banned you, but I haven't, funny that. If you think I am doing such a terrible job all I can say is >>>>>>>>> the door is thataway >>>>>>>
Give it up BO
It's like arguing with a fence, except that the fence has a higher IQ.

Bwyannnnnnnnn does not, can not and will never understand that other people can have an opinion and that sometimes, most times, people do not agree with his beliefs

He is a child, pretending to be an adult
His questionable educational boasts are belied by the stupidity of his arguments.
His inability to debate sensibly, always resorting to attacking the poster or repeating the same ad homen comments and giffs, just reinforce the evidence that he is a child.

Let him be, ignore his petty and childish comments and simply accept him as one does a retarded child who you have to live with.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream