Playground

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Black Orchid

Re: Are we heading for war with China?

Post by Black Orchid » Fri May 01, 2020 9:31 pm

brian ross wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 9:13 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:29 pm
brian ross wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:12 pm
Bobby wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:06 pm
brian ross wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:13 pm

Wrong, like so much, Bobby. :roll :roll
Brian,
This thread has, IMO run it's course. I will be locking it.
I did not "lose" the debate. I locked it because it was going round and round with endless repetitions of the same bullshit. QED. :roll :roll
Free speech Brian. If you shut down conversations just because you don't like or agree with them well you know how that turns out from experience right?

It doesn't really matter where the topic goes it's not your role to shut it down unless it's extremely abusive. You need to kerb that hard wired leftist brain mechanism that drives you to be in control at any expense.
Funny, that isn't what I'm reading the "playground" thread, Black Orchid. You appear rather intolerant of people you disagree with... :roll :roll
I am intolerant of you and your mate constantly trashing the main threads, taking them off topic for pages on end and always attacking the poster instead of addressing the topic.

There are many sub-forums for you to act like twats so use them and keep these threads for the purpose of the topic.

It's a simple direction to heed.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Fri May 01, 2020 11:01 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 9:31 pm
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:06 pm

Brian,
I did not "lose" the debate. I locked it because it was going round and round with endless repetitions of the same bullshit. QED. :roll :roll
Free speech Brian. If you shut down conversations just because you don't like or agree with them well you know how that turns out from experience right?

It doesn't really matter where the topic goes it's not your role to shut it down unless it's extremely abusive. You need to kerb that hard wired leftist brain mechanism that drives you to be in control at any expense.
Funny, that isn't what I'm reading the "playground" thread, Black Orchid. You appear rather intolerant of people you disagree with... :roll :roll
I am intolerant of you and your mate constantly trashing the main threads, taking them off topic for pages on end and always attacking the poster instead of addressing the topic.

There are many sub-forums for you to act like twats so use them and keep these threads for the purpose of the topic.

Funny, you allow right wingers to attack me at every opportunity and resort to ad hominem debate. I only respond in kind, Black Orchid. Time you really woke up to how your moderating. To me, it appears rather one sided. :roll :roll
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri May 01, 2020 11:20 pm

brian ross wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 11:01 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
brian ross wrote:

Funny, you allow right wingers to attack me at every opportunity and resort to ad hominem debate. I only respond in kind, Black Orchid. Time you really woke up to how your moderating. To me, it appears rather one sided. :roll :roll
Brian just in this thread alone there are at least 3 pages of your derailment. This thread is about war with China and you decided that you would rather talk about Hillary to get in a few digs at 4E.

Then you attacked me for not chastising 4E for turning the topic into a Hillary topic when in fact it was YOU who engineered the derailment by bringing up Hillary when you had nothing on topic to add.

It's time that you woke up. You seem to be on a different planet to the facts.

It takes a lot of time for me to continually clean up unnecessary messes when there are plenty of sub-forums for nonsense. I will clean this up tomorrow but be warned I am tiring of it.

I could, of course, Mod like you do and either close the topic down completely or place bans on those I don't like but that's not the way things should be run imo. That's your MO. Not mine.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri May 01, 2020 11:39 pm

I should add that I don't care about threads going off topic. It's a natural progression. What I'm tiring of is when those who actually take it off topic then start complaining, arguing, admin bashing and trying to point score when I ask for it to stop.

BigP

Re: Chinese Busted with 510 Animal Penises

Post by BigP » Sat May 02, 2020 11:00 am

Redneck wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:32 pm
I think I will give this one a miss!

Maybe Booby might be interested!

:meet
Bob will be in like a robbers dog,

Redneck

Playground

Post by Redneck » Sun May 03, 2020 3:48 pm

brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
brian ross wrote:

Dont worry Brian, you should feel sorry for her, its occurred from banging her head while trying to fit it through the doorway!

Hopefully she has had them widened!

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

brian ross

Playground

Post by brian ross » Sun May 03, 2020 7:37 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 11:39 pm
I should add that I don't care about threads going off topic. It's a natural progression. What I'm tiring of is when those who actually take it off topic then start complaining, arguing, admin bashing and trying to point score when I ask for it to stop.
And who would that be, Black Orchid? You don't ask for people to stop, you demand that they stop long after the horse has bolted. If you want threads to remain on topic, say so, don't assume that they will. :roll
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

BigP

Playground

Post by BigP » Mon May 04, 2020 4:50 pm

brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
brian ross wrote:

Hey BigB, Im further right than many posters here, I dont buy into your politics, But I'm comfortable with you having an opinion on it, send me a PM some time laying out your views, without any angst and I will reply in kind , we both might get something out of it,, :f

Valkie

Playground

Post by Valkie » Thu May 07, 2020 5:40 am

brian ross wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 10:14 pm
northofnorth wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 9:25 pm
The CCP would needed to have started in early December 2019 to have had enough information on the virus identified, verified and available for analysis...
According to who, Northofnorth? You really don't understand scientific research, do you? Oh, and last time I checked, the COVID-19 was discovered in. December 1919 - hence it's name. :roll :roll
Ohhhhh.

And bwyannnmnnn ( the child pretending to be a man)

He who has 7245 doctorates in every available discipline, who has done everything and been everywhere.
From his Dr Google computer,

Woukd of course fully understand the idiosyncrasies associated with scientific biological research.

Wouldn't he?

Perhaps not.

For once bwyannnmnnn.
Back off and keep your feeble Dr Google education to yourself.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

Nom De Plume

Re: Playground

Post by Nom De Plume » Thu May 07, 2020 9:28 pm

Brian tsk tsk… :roll:
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."