Chinese backed group buying up Aust medical supplies sending them to China

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Post Reply
User avatar
brian ross
Posts: 6012
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:26 pm

Re: Chinese backed group buying up Aust medical supplies sending them to China

Post by brian ross » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:49 pm

Gordon wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:36 pm
Brian, you are the only one who brought it up as a legal issue while nobody else did.
Nobody mentioned ethics until today, Gordon. :roll :roll
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

User avatar
Gordon
Posts: 1362
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:16 pm

Re: Chinese backed group buying up Aust medical supplies sending them to China

Post by Gordon » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:56 pm

brian ross wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:49 pm
Gordon wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:36 pm
Brian, you are the only one who brought it up as a legal issue while nobody else did.
Nobody mentioned ethics until today, Gordon. :roll :roll

Really?
Gordon wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:28 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:19 pm
Gordon wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:56 am
This Will make Brian even happier to know even more medical supplies were shipped to China on the eve of out outbreak to save Chinese lives at the cost of Australians.

Having a little autistic happy dance are you, traitor?

https://www.smh.com.au/national/second- ... 54e8n.html
I hope this changes the way we deal with China in future. It's a disgrace that amount of medical equipment and supplies was allowed to be shipped out even before CV was declared a pandemic. Surely alarm bells should have been ringing?

Brian is stuck on the fact of it being legal.

They knew we were just weeks away from our own pandemic yet without compunction stripped us of vital medical supplies.
Anyone who is OK with this will have their day of reckoning.

User avatar
Bobby
Posts: 7184
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:09 pm

Re: Chinese backed group buying up Aust medical supplies sending them to China

Post by Bobby » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:16 pm

They knew we were just weeks away from our own pandemic yet
without compunction stripped us of vital medical supplies.
Anyone who is OK with this will have their day of reckoning.
It's just another Govt. blunder to add to the list.

User avatar
Black Orchid
Posts: 20345
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:10 am

Re: Chinese backed group buying up Aust medical supplies sending them to China

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:26 pm

Apart from allowing China to buy up and ship out everything they desire what other blunders do you see?

User avatar
Black Orchid
Posts: 20345
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:10 am

Re: Chinese backed group buying up Aust medical supplies sending them to China

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:56 pm

Our daily known infections are dropping let's hope it stays that way.

User avatar
brian ross
Posts: 6012
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:26 pm

Re: Chinese backed group buying up Aust medical supplies sending them to China

Post by brian ross » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:58 pm

Gordon wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:56 pm
brian ross wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:49 pm
Gordon wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:36 pm
Brian, you are the only one who brought it up as a legal issue while nobody else did.
Nobody mentioned ethics until today, Gordon. :roll :roll

Really?
Gordon wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:28 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:19 pm
Gordon wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:56 am
This Will make Brian even happier to know even more medical supplies were shipped to China on the eve of out outbreak to save Chinese lives at the cost of Australians.

Having a little autistic happy dance are you, traitor?

https://www.smh.com.au/national/second- ... 54e8n.html
I hope this changes the way we deal with China in future. It's a disgrace that amount of medical equipment and supplies was allowed to be shipped out even before CV was declared a pandemic. Surely alarm bells should have been ringing?

Brian is stuck on the fact of it being legal.

They knew we were just weeks away from our own pandemic yet without compunction stripped us of vital medical supplies.
Anyone who is OK with this will have their day of reckoning.
Where is ethics mentioned in that post, Gordon?

It isn't even hinted at. :roll
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

User avatar
Black Orchid
Posts: 20345
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:10 am

Re: Chinese backed group buying up Aust medical supplies sending them to China

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:01 pm

Where has legality been mentioned in any post before you mentioned it?

Round and round and round

User avatar
brian ross
Posts: 6012
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:26 pm

Re: Chinese backed group buying up Aust medical supplies sending them to China

Post by brian ross » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:28 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:01 pm
Where has legality been mentioned in any post before you mentioned it?

Round and round and round
I made it clear what I was talking about. No one mentioned ethics until today...
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

User avatar
Gordon
Posts: 1362
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:16 pm

Re: Chinese backed group buying up Aust medical supplies sending them to China

Post by Gordon » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:49 pm

Awwww, Brian will be devastated. So many more Chinese lives could be saved.

Coronavirus Australia: Jail for people sending face masks, sanitiser to China


Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton says people sending Australian supplies of face masks or hand sanitiser to China will be jailed for up to five years.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/healt ... 158104a323

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests