Archives

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Super Nova

Re: Archives

Post by Super Nova » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:52 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:39 pm
Only EL and Mods can read Archives and it was set up like that many years ago and it needs to stay that way so decades old petty nonsense isn't brought up on the boards a dozen years on. Tough!
Yes, the archives are just that. That was the way when I was Admin and Mod.

Never knew the password either.

Things are moved there rather than deleted.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:01 pm

Super Nova wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:52 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Only EL and Mods can read Archives and it was set up like that many years ago and it needs to stay that way so decades old petty nonsense isn't brought up on the boards a dozen years on. Tough!

Fine......but why the need for a password?

Nah. This secret cover-up rubbish has to stop. People have no right to be saved from their atrocious behaviour, including arsehole doxxers.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:07 pm

Aussie wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:49 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
No...get stuffed with your secrecy. And.......you are so wrong. Many people had the password. I know that because I was given it by decent people who would not tolerate the cover ups. They have long gone, pissed off with your iron fist. Why are you still here, 'Blacky?'

Open it up Bobby. If, as you say, it is 'rubbish' then let's see it.
BS! Skippy passworded it years ago and the passwords are only accessible in the Mod Room. I know you've asked many members for their passwords here over the years to get your dishonest ass back in but I don't believe any Mod would ever have given it to you. Get stuffed.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:12 pm

Aussie wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:01 pm
Super Nova wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:52 pm
Black Orchid wrote:

Fine......but why the need for a password?

Nah. This secret cover-up rubbish has to stop. People have no right to be saved from their atrocious behaviour, including arsehole doxxers.
It was passworded so dishonest players like you can't just jump in there and trawl through it like you did in Sparta when you cloned Setanta's ID.

There is NO secret cover up business. There is NO doxxing there nor anywhere else! Get over yourself.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:18 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:07 pm
Aussie wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
No...get stuffed with your secrecy. And.......you are so wrong. Many people had the password. I know that because I was given it by decent people who would not tolerate the cover ups. They have long gone, pissed off with your iron fist. Why are you still here, 'Blacky?'

BS! Skippy passworded it years ago and the passwords are only accessible in the Mod Room. I know you've asked many members for their passwords here over the years to get your dishonest ass back in but I don't believe any Mod would have given it to you. Get stuffed.
I was given the password by mere Members. You 'know' jack shit.

What is relevant now is that it should be opened up for all to see. Bobby knew it was password protected pre-election, and did not include keeping it hidden as part of his manifesto. Why are you wanting to hide stuff? I believe there are other places where very nasty stuff has been moved to. You are as irrelevant as I am as a former EL. You are EL history and your Kremlin like grip on this place is gone. Get used to it.

Why are you still here, 'Blacky?'

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:22 pm

For example...where are the 'Election" threads?

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:28 pm

Aussie wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:18 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Aussie wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

BS! Skippy passworded it years ago and the passwords are only accessible in the Mod Room. I know you've asked many members for their passwords here over the years to get your dishonest ass back in but I don't believe any Mod would have given it to you. Get stuffed.

What is relevant now is that it should be opened up for all to see. Bobby knew it was password protected pre-election, and did not include keeping it hidden as part of his manifesto. Why are you wanting to hide stuff? I believe there are other places where very nasty stuff has been moved to. You are as irrelevant as I am as a former EL. You are EL history and your Kremlin like grip on this place is gone. Get used to it.

" I believe there are other places where very nasty stuff has been moved to"

I don't think there is.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:31 pm

Bobby?

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:32 pm

Aussie wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:18 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Aussie wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

You are delusional old man in you blind vengeful obsession to take over PA. You really have NO idea. ONLY EL and Mods have had access to Archives since it was passworded many years ago by Skippy.

It's ALL recorded up in the Mod Room. Dates, actions and reasons! Anyone could read it prior to this but only EL/Mods have been able to read it since. The Mod Logs don't lie.

Oh and I've never played any role in your 'doxxing'! I don't care to know anything about you! Never have and never will.

Dismissed. I'll not be engaging with you again.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:40 pm

Good.....why are you still here....'Blacky?'

And you are wrong about Archives. Multiple Members gave me the password, even as it changed. You have no idea.

If what is there is just 'stupid' as Bobby says....what is the problem? Are you afraid I might discover any role you played in my doxxing?