Where is Neferti?

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Jovial Monk

Re: Where is Neferti?

Post by Jovial Monk » Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:35 pm

Naf and I go back a long way, 2008 or 2009 after kevinruddsucks.com folded I amd a few others from there moved to DeepShit’s site.

She discussed her medical problems publicly on the various discussion boards, here, DS’s and OzPol.

I have no idea why she has been out of contact. I posted what cods told me in an email—she is not well and tends to be absent for long periods. Why the moron assumed I know more I have no idea—morons don’t think like normal people.

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:43 am

Yeah certainly not looking good her long absence!

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:06 am

Nef absolutely detests monk and would be extremely ANGRY about him posting publicly what he was allegedly told in an email about her health by a third party. I think Cods would be very angry about this herself.

This coming from the moron who posted something publicly and now screams constantly about someone repeating it. Big H!

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:22 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:06 am
Nef absolutely detests monk and would be extremely ANGRY about him posting publicly what he was allegedly told in an email about her health by a third party. I think Cods would be very angry about this herself.

This coming from the moron who posted something publicly and now screams constantly about someone repeating it. Big H!
Except of course and to blow you right out of the water...which is very easy...........Cods gave Monk direct permission to post what she had said to him. Have your argument with her. I bet you will not because cods, you think, is in your pocket and the last thing you would do is upset any of those your believe are your minions.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:57 am

Aussie wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:22 am
Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:06 am

Except of course and to blow you right out of the water...which is very easy...........Cods gave Monk direct permission to post what she had said to him. Have your argument with her. I bet you will not because cods, you think, is in your pocket and the last thing you would do is upset any of those your believe are your minions.
I don't have any minions you whackjob and only those of your ilk would even think along those lines. I'm not the one trying to usurp EL constantly in order to take control, so save your twisted indignation.

You and your little clique screamed loud and clear when Red changed Cods' password AT HER REQUEST and she also posted here at PA OUT IN THE OPEN that she ok'd everything that Red did. That wasn't enough to stop your nonsense allegations though so sheer hearsay that Cods purportedly gave direct permission, allegedly in a PM, to broadcast someone else's health details is not admissible and it's also a gross breech of privacy.

Nef would NEVER approve that. Not even if Hell froze over.

Fish ... barrel.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:24 pm

Post the link to what you say cods posted.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:34 pm

Find it yourself.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:54 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:34 pm
Find it yourself.

This is an interesting read. No way Neferti would talk to Monk ey?

Link.

I have searched and there is no post by cods anywhere saying what you assert.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:35 pm

Very good Aussie do you want a gold star? You have NOT proved that Nef "talks" to monk nor have you proved that Nef was/would be ok with him publicly passing around personal health information from a third party. Quite the reverse actually.

Nice try though.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:38 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:35 pm
Very good Aussie do you want a gold star? You have NOT proved that Nef "talks" to monk nor have you proved that Nef was/would be ok with him publicly passing around personal health information from a third party. Quite the reverse actually.

Nice try though.
I don't want a thing from you.