trash

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
lisa jones

trash

Post by lisa jones » Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:42 am

Bogan wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:03 pm
To Crackey.

Could I say how heartening your latest reply was to me? You appear to be a typical woke trendy lefty. Long on ridiculous ideological assumptions and short on facts. When challenged, you get angry and reply with sneery one liners. This is indicative of a person who has linked his self esteem to his leftist worldview. By challenging the leftist narrative, I am in fact challenging your own self esteem. Hence the anger and the nasty vitriol.

If you think you are smart, Crackey, then start thinking smart. I too was once a trendy lefty like your good self. But I was smart enough to see through the contractions, double standards, half truths, and worse, in leftist ideology, that the left thought I was too stupid to recognize. I hope that you may be smart enough to figure out that you are being lied to as well? One way to test your theories is in open debate with a switched on opponent. When you realise that your opponent is getting the better of you nearly all of the time, you may reach a tipping point where you, yourself, begin to question the woke positions that today you hold so dear.
Just a heads up..Crackey is a shared multi id sent in from Monk's Manure Mound. It's here to continue trolling and baiting. Laugh at IT. Or ignore IT.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jovial Monk

Re: trash

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:39 pm

Just a heads up, Lying Larry is a brain damaged male incel who sees “multis” everywhere. The more intelligent just ignore the old, fat fool.

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:44 pm

Lay off the personal abuse guys or you will have a holiday!

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:08 pm

Redneck wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:44 pm
Hold the bus.....your GMod, Nom de Plume said abuse in public is okay. Is she wrong, or are you wrong?
Sappho, abuse okay.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Crackey

Post by Crackey » Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:27 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:39 pm
Just a heads up, Lying Larry is a brain damaged male incel who sees “multis” everywhere. The more intelligent just ignore the old, fat fool.
I could ignore him but he's useful as a tree stump. Just give him a kick now and then.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:28 pm

Aussie wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:08 pm
Redneck wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:44 pm
Hold the bus.....your GMod, Nom de Plume said abuse in public is okay. Is she wrong, or are you wrong?

Sappho, abuse okay.png

Hello....Redneck....hello........hello......hello........anybody home??????

Are you out of order Redneck or is your GMod out of order?

:hlo

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:31 pm

Petticoat is consulting with the ruler of the sewer.

Considering the insults Petticoat lavished on BO (in Cowards Castle on my fine forum) who is he to whinge about a bit of argy bargy?

Jim Lahey

Post by Jim Lahey » Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:34 pm

This all VERY interesting....

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:36 pm

Like toothache.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:20 am

Come on Red, come out of hiding.

This SHOULD be a place of creative insults and fast paced debate.

GGF—not creative.

Eat a dick, Mong—hackneyed

So stop trying to make this like a church discussion board staffed by senior citizens.