Reducing the idiotic front page

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
lisa jones

Re: Reducing the idiotic front page

Post by lisa jones » Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:02 pm

Crackey wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:09 pm
Jovial Monk wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:58 pm
Lying Larry is a forum destroyer.
That is the goal of all drama queens but Larry hasn't yet succeeded. He was tossed off the other forum, which is still going strong, and this one is intact as well. I think Larry is fucking himself (which for Larry himself is a pleasurable experience on another level, I'm sure) by making himself very unpopular on both this and the other forum. He hasn't destroyed any forum, as far as we know, but he has disrupted and side-lined just about every thread he's managed to get his self-generated spunky fingers into. But the consequence of these successes has only made his unpopularity all the more acute. So, the rest of us must decide if bashing him is worth giving him the satisfaction of having achieved his goal of "being heard and seen" even giving in to his insatiably glutenous craving for punishment? I think it is. What is your opinion?

Concern.jpg
My opinion is that while I'm engaging you I'm actually realising that you're a serious sociopathic cyber junkie troll.

In fact you come close to that Emu Corp nutter my husband and I abhored on Yahoo and Cybermothra his online whore and mole.

They both trolled relentlessly in tandem just like you do.

Neither achieved anything in their real life. But they did excel online. They would fill pages and pages of cyberspace with their shyte only to find it all gone forever once they page had turned.

And both thought they had won something in their sick and depraved mind. What that something was ...no one else could ever work out. It was the prize of all prizes I guess....having the last word that is.

And then the topic they were in was lost forever.

And nothing remained of their glorious yet insignificant pixels.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:10 pm

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:10 pm

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:11 pm

Yup, dinky di mad.

Crackey

Post by Crackey » Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:11 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:02 pm
..... you come close to that Emu Corp nutter my husband and I abhored on Yahoo and Cybermothra
I see! So, I need to revise my previous post. It ought to read, "I am Monk, Bobby, Trevor, Sprint, Super Nova, Lying Larry ... and
that Emu Corp nutter your gay partner and you abhored on Yahoo and Cybermothra"

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Crackey

Post by Crackey » Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:13 pm

J o h n S m i t h wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:10 pm
He certainly is.