Bobby banning people

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
lisa jones

Re: Bobby banning people

Post by lisa jones » Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:30 am

Bobby wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:42 am
Jovial Monk wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:31 am
Who banned Aussie permanently? Was it Red or the poofy incel?

Who was talking of change yet uses ban buttons to prevent change?

I feel sorry for Sappho—she thought she would be Red’s Mod but is instead just the tea lady/wiper of brows of Red and the incel poof.

This forum will now become the Lisa Jones show. Enjoy the bounteous bullshit he will post EVERYWHERE here.

It is going to be good fun reading here as the debacle unfolds. This board had a chance but the scared little people here didn’t want this board to grow. They even ran off Billy the Skid—too active for the geriatrics here?

Monk,
you're the only incel poof here.
OzPol's GMod Setanta was the 1st ever person to call someone that. And Setanta (appropriately) put the Incel Poof crown on Monk's geriatric head 😂🤣😆
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:33 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:57 pm
Aussie wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:07 pm
BO....gawd...she was a very long way from when JJJ dumped PA. Shrink, TomB, myself, Mattus, Animal Mother, Boxy, AiA, skippy, Super Nova preceded her. PA had a unique beauty all of its own. It was very 'pretty' but it is no place for wilting violets like the cyclist et al. Gawd, he would have been afraid to even open his mouth just like Bobby, Redneck, BO etc.

Thing is...BO strangled the place, and then tossed it to Bobby as a helpless corpse.

Those who like a cemetery/nursing home/kindy can find one locally. PA is never going to survive if it is stifled that way.

Nah.

The days of the boring, controlling, restrictive, constricted, less than mediocre clique must end, or this place goes down. It is inevitable.
In all my years here (over a dozen) I've never laid eyes on Shrink.

TomB comes and goes every few years and always has. 615 posts over 14 years. Hardly a regular and hasn't been seen since 2012.

Mattus left because of you and didn't hold back in saying so.

Animal Mother left because of you and also made no bones in saying so.

AiA is still around.

Boxy who knows. Maybe he has a real life.

Skippy's life got in the way of arguing on a dinky little forum and his absence had nothing to do with me.

SN is still here.

You live in the past. The very very distant past and I honestly find that extremely sad. If you think you can recreate some fantasy in your head of 15 years ago knock yourself out. You still have AiA and SN but, be real, the rest moved on or died many many years ago and it had nothing to do with me.

IQ might come back so there's a 4th person for you. You need to grow up.
Truth!

IQ needs to come back!

I absolutely miss that hilarious bastard 😂🤣😆
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

The Heartless Felon

Post by The Heartless Felon » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:29 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:27 am
The Heartless Felon wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:52 am
"Forums MUST CHANGE over time. The members who come through eventually bring that change with them and through them."

At last somebody got something right. The trouble is that the Exhausted Leader and his cabal just want this place for themselves...

Hey. Bobolink, have I made enough posts to vote in the next election?

1. You're a Proxy IP Aussie flying monkey ID.

2. You have been dying to get a vote in PA.

3. You won't be getting one. Why? Refer 1.
So is this piece of shit making the rules now?

Bobo? Anyone?

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:31 pm

Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:29 pm
lisa jones wrote:
"Forums MUST CHANGE over time. The members who come through eventually bring that change with them and through them."

At last somebody got something right. The trouble is that the Exhausted Leader and his cabal just want this place for themselves...

Bobby? Anyone?
No YOU ARE THAT PIECE of fake shared multi troll shit that abuses people on AND esp off this forum AND doesn't give a shit about the rules which are already in place here. You!

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:31 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:33 am
Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:57 pm
Aussie wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:07 pm
BO....gawd...she was a very long way from when JJJ dumped PA. Shrink, TomB, myself, Mattus, Animal Mother, Boxy, AiA, skippy, Super Nova preceded her. PA had a unique beauty all of its own. It was very 'pretty' but it is no place for wilting violets like the cyclist et al. Gawd, he would have been afraid to even open his mouth just like Bobby, Redneck, BO etc.

Thing is...BO strangled the place, and then tossed it to Bobby as a helpless corpse.

Those who like a cemetery/nursing home/kindy can find one locally. PA is never going to survive if it is stifled that way.

Nah.

The days of the boring, controlling, restrictive, constricted, less than mediocre clique must end, or this place goes down. It is inevitable.
In all my years here (over a dozen) I've never laid eyes on Shrink.

TomB comes and goes every few years and always has. 615 posts over 14 years. Hardly a regular and hasn't been seen since 2012.

Mattus left because of you and didn't hold back in saying so.

Animal Mother left because of you and also made no bones in saying so.

AiA is still around.

Boxy who knows. Maybe he has a real life.

Skippy's life got in the way of arguing on a dinky little forum and his absence had nothing to do with me.

SN is still here.

You live in the past. The very very distant past and I honestly find that extremely sad. If you think you can recreate some fantasy in your head of 15 years ago knock yourself out. You still have AiA and SN but, be real, the rest moved on or died many many years ago and it had nothing to do with me.

IQ might come back so there's a 4th person for you. You need to grow up.
Truth!

IQ needs to come back!

I absolutely miss that hilarious bastard 😂🤣😆
Anyone know how to contact IQ?

The Heartless Felon

Post by The Heartless Felon » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:43 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:31 pm
lisa jones wrote:

Bobby? Anyone?
No YOU ARE THAT PIECE of fake shared multi troll shit that abuses people on AND esp off this forum AND doesn't give a shit about the rules which are already in place here. You!
There, there dear, calm down and have a cup of tea...

Egregious Leader? Bobby? Are you taking orders from this ordure?

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:40 pm

lisa jones wrote:

Bobby? Anyone?