Bobby banning people

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Jim Lahey

Re: Bobby banning people

Post by Jim Lahey » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:05 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:54 pm
Bobby wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:41 pm
lisa jones wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:23 pm
Aussie wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:25 am
It has been often said that Bobby only retains EL status and access to buttons in the event of an emergency. Can Bobby or anyone explain why banning a person (Monk) for a day......is an emergency?
You're right. If it were up to me I'd ban Monk's arse for 1 year!

Hi Lisa,
in the end I had to ban: Aussie , Monk and Smith for one year
to try and get some sanity back in the place.
You can see how they wreck PA.
They never learn.
Redneck may have to do the same as it's beyond a joke now.
Make me a Mod and I'll fucking BAN ANYONE who dares come through this forum to threaten and torment ANYONE during such an emergency.

And make no mistake ... this is an emergency.

And whatever is going on is only the beginning.

People are hurting, people are frightened and people don't know where to turn for support.

This is NOT the time to barge into forums to tear into people. You do not know where people are at once they log off.

Whatever BS spats are going on atm are irrelevant.

In fact they MUST STOP.

I suggest we all pull together and put on hold all our differences until things settle down.

Who's with me?

And I'm not even gonna bother with a bloody petition!

You're either a decent human being or a POS (if you don't understand what this post is getting at).

Shut up you stupid cow, go and call the fucken police

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:25 pm

Bobby wrote:
lisa jones wrote:
Aussie wrote:
It has been often said that Bobby only retains EL status and access to buttons in the event of an emergency. Can Bobby or anyone explain why banning a person (Monk) for a day......is an emergency?

Hi Lisa,
They never learn.
I wouldn't complain if they were banned for life!
You see, Aussie is right about PA, in that it is not the same since FD took over... Too many old timers have left which has changed the vibe from adversarial to a chat room discussion board. The most active members, except Aussie and Monk, like it that way... Aussie and Monk don't!
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:26 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:25 pm
Bobby wrote:
lisa jones wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Hi Lisa,
They never learn.
You see, Aussie is right about PA, in that it is not the same since FD took over... Too many old timers have left which has changed the vibe from adversarial to a chat room discussion board. The most active members, except Aussie and Monk, like it that way... Aussie and Monk don't!

Aussie didn't win the job as EL so he is trying his best to destroy PA out of spite.
Monk, Jim and Smith are helping him to do it.

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:38 pm

Bobby wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:26 pm
Nom De Plume wrote:
Bobby wrote:
lisa jones wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Hi Lisa,
They never learn.

Aussie didn't win the job as EL so he is trying his best to destroy PA out of spite.
And that was how the old PA was run after JJJ washed its hands of it.
PA was not a pretty place... They complain about BO ruining the place, but really, all she did was make it less adversarial with a chat room vibe... and I for one, like it that way!

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:07 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:38 pm
Bobby wrote:
Nom De Plume wrote:
Bobby wrote:
lisa jones wrote:

Hi Lisa,
They never learn.

PA was not a pretty place... They complain about BO ruining the place, but really, all she did was make it less adversarial with a chat room vibe... and I for one, like it that way!
BO....gawd...she was a very long way from when JJJ dumped PA. Shrink, TomB, myself, Mattus, Animal Mother, Boxy, AiA, skippy, Super Nova preceded her. PA had a unique beauty all of its own. It was very 'pretty' but it is no place for wilting violets like the cyclist et al. Gawd, he would have been afraid to even open his mouth just like Bobby, Redneck, BO etc.

Thing is...BO strangled the place, and then tossed it to Bobby as a helpless corpse.

Those who like a cemetery/nursing home/kindy can find one locally. PA is never going to survive if it is stifled that way.

Nah.

The days of the boring, controlling, restrictive, constricted, less than mediocre clique must end, or this place goes down. It is inevitable.

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:37 pm

Aussie wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:07 pm
Nom De Plume wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:38 pm
Bobby wrote:
Nom De Plume wrote:
Bobby wrote:

Hi Lisa,
They never learn.

BO....gawd...she was a very long way from when JJJ dumped PA. Shrink, TomB, myself, Mattus, Animal Mother, Boxy, AiA, skippy, Super Nova preceded her. PA had a unique beauty all of its own. It was very 'pretty' but it is no place for wilting violets like the cyclist et al. Gawd, he would have been afraid to even open his mouth just like Bobby, Redneck, BO etc.

Thing is...BO strangled the place, and then tossed it to Bobby as a helpless corpse.

Those who like a cemetery/nursing home/kindy can find one locally. PA is never going to survive if it is stifled that way.

Nah.

The days of the boring, controlling, restrictive, constricted, less than mediocre clique must end, or this place goes down. It is inevitable.

The PA you knew has gone...
Only the dregs, like you remain.

Jim Lahey

Post by Jim Lahey » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:53 pm

Bobby wrote:
Nom De Plume wrote:
Bobby wrote:
lisa jones wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Hi Lisa,
They never learn.

Shut up you repressed homosexual little fairy

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:57 pm

Aussie wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:07 pm

Nah.

In all my years here (over a dozen) I've never laid eyes on Shrink.

TomB comes and goes every few years and always has. 615 posts over 14 years. Hardly a regular and hasn't been seen since 2012.

Mattus left because of you and didn't hold back in saying so.

Animal Mother left because of you and also made no bones in saying so.

AiA is still around.

Boxy who knows. Maybe he has a real life.

Skippy's life got in the way of arguing on a dinky little forum and his absence had nothing to do with me.

SN is still here.

You live in the past. The very very distant past and I honestly find that extremely sad. If you think you can recreate some fantasy in your head of 15 years ago knock yourself out. You still have AiA and SN but, be real, the rest moved on or died many many years ago and it had nothing to do with me.

IQ might come back so there's a 4th person for you. You need to grow up.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:02 pm

...and you need to move on, get your hands off buttons and your name out of a list of active ELs.

Why would you know about Shrink? You are a newbie.

Let's see your evidence to support your claims about Mattus and the useless Animal Mother.

While I have your attention....what happened to the shared account of Lady Ignora? I went looking or it today to seek out some evidence you were after and I found that the account is no longer listed.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:22 pm

Aussie wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:02 pm
...and you need to move on, get your hands off buttons and your name out of a list of active ELs.

Why would you know about Shrink? You are a newbie.

Let's see your evidence to support your claims about Mattus and the useless Animal Mother.

While I have your attention....what happened to the shared account of Lady Ignora? I went looking or it today to seek out some evidence you were after and I found that the account is no longer listed.
You are mooning over Shrink. Someone most of us have never even seen, except for maybe AiA and SN.

I have no idea about Lady Ignora. I've never shared an account nor have I ever socked up. I think it's childish. I think it's an old man thing.

I've also never deleted any accounts, except for that of two people who specifically asked me to delete their accounts when you and your menagerie came back and before I handed over.

I don't have my hands on any buttons and I've taken NO actions since I stepped down as EL except to help with forum/software problems a couple of times when asked. I'm not interested in the day to day running of this place.

Grow up and move on!