Bobby banning people

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Nom De Plume

Re: Bobby banning people

Post by Nom De Plume » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:48 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:22 pm
Aussie wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:02 pm
...and you need to move on, get your hands off buttons and your name out of a list of active ELs.

Why would you know about Shrink? You are a newbie.

Let's see your evidence to support your claims about Mattus and the useless Animal Mother.

While I have your attention....what happened to the shared account of Lady Ignora? I went looking or it today to seek out some evidence you were after and I found that the account is no longer listed.
You are mooning over Shrink. Someone most of us have never even seen, except for maybe AiA and SN.

I have no idea about Lady Ignora. I've never shared an account nor have I ever socked up. I think it's childish. I think it's an old man thing.

I've also never deleted any accounts, except for that of two people who specifically asked me to delete their accounts when you and your menagerie came back and before I handed over.

I don't have my hands on any buttons and I've taken NO actions since I stepped down as EL except to help with forum/software problems a couple of times when asked. I'm not interested in the day to day running of this place.

Grow up and move on!
I remember Shrink... He also forgot to mention Froggen and Cynic...
They are just names from the past and has no bearing on the here and now.
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:43 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:38 pm
Bobby wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:26 pm
Nom De Plume wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:25 pm
Bobby wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:41 pm
lisa jones wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:23 pm

You're right. If it were up to me I'd ban Monk's arse for 1 year!

Hi Lisa,
in the end I had to ban: Aussie , Monk and Smith for one year
to try and get some sanity back in the place.
You can see how they wreck PA.
They never learn.
Redneck may have to do the same as it's beyond a joke now.
I wouldn't complain if they were banned for life!
You see, Aussie is right about PA, in that it is not the same since FD took over... Too many old timers have left which has changed the vibe from adversarial to a chat room discussion board. The most active members, except Aussie and Monk, like it that way... Aussie and Monk don't!

Aussie didn't win the job as EL so he is trying his best to destroy PA out of spite.
Monk, Jim and Smith are helping him to do it.
And that was how the old PA was run after JJJ washed its hands of it.
PA was not a pretty place... They complain about BO ruining the place, but really, all she did was make it less adversarial with a chat room vibe... and I for one, like it that way!
Having read the posts of others it seems Red, BO, Sprint and Bobby as well as you like the way PA has evolved. I myself much prefer it too Nom.

Forums MUST CHANGE over time. The members who come through eventually bring that change with them and through them.

It's only the old Boomers like Arssie and Drunk (and their shared fake multi ids) who don't like it. Well tough! They have their own Manure Mound plus a few other forums they shit in night and day. That's more than enough. I mean seriously ..don't these fwits ever shower or cook or do laundry? Go to the toilet even?
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jim Lahey

Post by Jim Lahey » Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:59 am

lisa jones wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:43 pm
Nom De Plume wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:38 pm
Bobby wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:26 pm
Nom De Plume wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:25 pm
Bobby wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:41 pm

Hi Lisa,
in the end I had to ban: Aussie , Monk and Smith for one year
to try and get some sanity back in the place.
You can see how they wreck PA.
They never learn.
Redneck may have to do the same as it's beyond a joke now.
I wouldn't complain if they were banned for life!
You see, Aussie is right about PA, in that it is not the same since FD took over... Too many old timers have left which has changed the vibe from adversarial to a chat room discussion board. The most active members, except Aussie and Monk, like it that way... Aussie and Monk don't!

Aussie didn't win the job as EL so he is trying his best to destroy PA out of spite.
Monk, Jim and Smith are helping him to do it.
And that was how the old PA was run after JJJ washed its hands of it.
PA was not a pretty place... They complain about BO ruining the place, but really, all she did was make it less adversarial with a chat room vibe... and I for one, like it that way!
Having read the posts of others it seems Red, BO, Sprint and Bobby as well as you like the way PA has evolved. I myself much prefer it too Nom.

Forums MUST CHANGE over time. The members who come through eventually bring that change with them and through them.

It's only the old Boomers like Arssie and Drunk (and their shared fake multi ids) who don't like it. Well tough! They have their own Manure Mound plus a few other forums they shit in night and day. That's more than enough. I mean seriously ..don't these fwits ever shower or cook or do laundry? Go to the toilet even?
Having another all nighter off your tits are you?

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:33 am

who let jim bumboy onto this forum?

we all lknow its just groggy sock

I vote for him to be banned for life.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:31 am

Who banned Aussie permanently? Was it Red or the poofy incel?

Who was talking of change yet uses ban buttons to prevent change?

I feel sorry for Sappho—she thought she would be Red’s Mod but is instead just the tea lady/wiper of brows of Red and the incel poof.

This forum will now become the Lisa Jones show. Enjoy the bounteous bullshit he will post EVERYWHERE here.

It is going to be good fun reading here as the debacle unfolds. This board had a chance but the scared little people here didn’t want this board to grow. They even ran off Billy the Skid—too active for the geriatrics here?

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:42 am

Jovial Monk wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:31 am
Who banned Aussie permanently? Was it Red or the poofy incel?

Who was talking of change yet uses ban buttons to prevent change?

I feel sorry for Sappho—she thought she would be Red’s Mod but is instead just the tea lady/wiper of brows of Red and the incel poof.

This forum will now become the Lisa Jones show. Enjoy the bounteous bullshit he will post EVERYWHERE here.

It is going to be good fun reading here as the debacle unfolds. This board had a chance but the scared little people here didn’t want this board to grow. They even ran off Billy the Skid—too active for the geriatrics here?

Monk,
you're the only incel poof here.

The Heartless Felon

Post by The Heartless Felon » Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:52 am

"Forums MUST CHANGE over time. The members who come through eventually bring that change with them and through them."

At last somebody got something right. The trouble is that the Exhausted Leader and his cabal just want this place for themselves...

Hey. Bobolink, have I made enough posts to vote in the next election?

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:56 am

The Heartless Felon wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:52 am
"Forums MUST CHANGE over time. The members who come through eventually bring that change with them and through them."

At last somebody got something right. The trouble is that the Exhausted Leader and his cabal just want this place for themselves...

Who is Bobolink?

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:25 am

Valkie wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:33 am
who let jim bumboy onto this forum?

we all lknow its just groggy sock

I vote for him to be banned for life.
Jim BumBoy needs to get back to his public toilet.

Monk can join him.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:27 am

The Heartless Felon wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:52 am

1. You're a Proxy IP Aussie flying monkey ID.

2. You have been dying to get a vote in PA.

3. You won't be getting one. Why? Refer 1.