Is Aussie obsessed with DT?

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
IQSRLOW

Is Aussie obsessed with DT?

Post by IQSRLOW » Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:09 pm

Has Aussie lost the plot?

Is his moderation over the forum here discouraging regular PA posters to contribute considering that he was the major contributing factor to the demise of the original PA?

Should Aussie hand over the keys he so desperately and pathetically begged for, for the good of the forum- or should this forum just become a personal bitch session for Aussie about other forums?

Is that all you have to contribute Aussie? I though being one of the 'original' PAers that you would have a little more originality in you....turns out you're just a sad old fuck

mantra.

Re: Is Aussie obsessed with DT?

Post by mantra. » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:42 am

Aussie may be a little annoyed with the moderator of PA2 - perhaps that's why he's posting so negatively, but at the moment his posts make more interesting reading than DT's anti-Rudd campaign.

Personally I like the new format - pity it will be wasted on the backslapping of the right whingers, but then perhaps that's its purpose.

And IQ if this forum is so pathetic - go back and give DT a hand to attract some posters - with your help it might just become successful. Leave this forum to us lefties, so it can attract people who like a good argument of substance minus the gutter abuse.

Chinese Student

Post by Chinese Student » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:11 am

mantra wrote:Aussie may be a little annoyed with the moderator of PA2 - perhaps that's why he's posting so negatively, but at the moment his posts make more interesting reading than DT's anti-Rudd campaign.

Personally I like the new format - pity it will be wasted on the backslapping of the right whingers, but then perhaps that's its purpose.

And IQ if this forum is so pathetic - go back and give DT a hand to attract some posters - with your help it might just become successful. Leave this forum to us lefties, so it can attract people who like a good argument of substance minus the gutter abuse.
DT must think PA2 is a poriticar folum. Bruddy iriot.

mantra.

Post by mantra. » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:31 am

DT must think PA2 is a poriticar folum.
If that's the case - he needs to remove his "off topic" forum and immediately suspend anyone who breaches the "politics only" rule. Unfortunately that isn't going to work too well at the moment as only a selected few are prepared to condemn Rudd so early in his leadership - so PA2 will only attract those belonging to the Liberal Fan Club. Forums need to diversify a bit until politics becomes a bit more interesting - maybe this time next year when we know for sure where this government is taking us.

IQSRLOW

Post by IQSRLOW » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:25 pm

Unfortunately that isn't going to work too well at the moment as only a selected few are prepared to condemn Rudd so early in his leadership - so PA2 will only attract those belonging to the Liberal Fan Club. Forums need to diversify a bit until politics becomes a bit more interesting - maybe this time next year when we know for sure where this government is taking us.
It's an expanding list mantra- just because you choose to ignore the warning signs that Kevvy is fucking the country doesn't mean that everyone has to- although with your Nazi tendencies, I am sure that you like to silence the truth. Many more are starting to get concerned with the rhetoric of Krudd as the country spirals out of control.
maybe this time next year when we know for sure where this government is taking us.
Maybe this time next year you will continue making excuses for inept performance while the rest of Australia is well down the track to being completely fucked- revel in your madness and ignorance mantra. It's all you have.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

JW Frogen

Post by JW Frogen » Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:25 pm

I have known Aussie for a loooooooooong time (in a limited Internet sense), and I personally like him. But Aussie is an obsessive, well, obsessive.

He always needing some comic book enemy to hound.

He has no claim to defend freedom of speech as he censored like Torquemada at a protestant BBQ on the old PA.

Still Deepy has seemed to have lost the plot.

Threads are disappearing, posts; the same old same old moderator dementia takes hold.

What is it with you lot who want to be Mods?

I have been offered the position on several forums, the Old PA, Deepy’s PA, and one other I visit.

I have never accepted because I would rather spend my time saying what I want to say than telling other people what they can or cannot say.

If you want to control something, get a dog.

Don’t become a guardian of speech.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:50 pm

Threads are disappearing, posts; the same old same old moderator dementia takes hold.
You are correct Frogbone, eventually as a newbie Moderator, the power gets the better of ye, and normal common sense goes out the window.

DT deleted lots of stuff including evidence of his lunacy.

So far, here, I've deleted two posts, one by noiq and the other, in reply, by oceans, I think.

I did that only to keep the Thread relevant.

IQSRLOW

Post by IQSRLOW » Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:31 pm

So far, here, I've deleted two posts, one by noiq and the other, in reply, by oceans, I think.

I did that only to keep the Thread relevant.
Have you been drinking Aussie? I clearly remember starting a thread of it's own in a similar vein to this one that was promptly deleted...so you claims of deleting only to keep threads relevant is a either a blatant lie or your memory has been addled.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:36 pm

Your memory is just as flawed as you are.

(There is a recorded trail of Mod activity, noiq.)

IQSRLOW

Post by IQSRLOW » Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:43 pm

How convenient that you are the one able to view this :roll:

How do you reconcile your accusations of hypocrisy of others while reveling in it yourself?