Alabama: enacts strictest anti-abortion laws in US

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
cods

Re: Alabama: enacts strictest anti-abortion laws in US

Post by cods » Tue May 21, 2019 7:11 am

Texan wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 2:42 am
A man is committed to 18 years of child support and being a father at conception. Why does a woman have until the baby is born to decide? Where are the rights of the father and of the unborn child? It all comes down to when does life begin. Since that can't yet be proven, I will begrudgingly allow a rape victim to have an abortion, but I want no part of it. And if the pregnancy threatens the life of the mother, you have to go with the most viable life, usually the mother. If mom is in a coma and you don't know if she will ever wake up, I would side with the baby. Those situations are very rare.
in the case of rape tex the man can use protection if he wants to escape responsibility...

lets face it.....should there be new laws for men who rape and get a female pregnant....AT 11.... for gods sakes...

putting that child in an awful position of responsibility.....

come on what sort of laws only penalise the female in this?????????....if HE GETS HER PREGNANT he has half the responsibility.... it takes two you know... maybe not in Alabama...

Texan

Post by Texan » Tue May 21, 2019 7:26 am

cods wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 7:11 am
Texan wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 2:42 am
A man is committed to 18 years of child support and being a father at conception. Why does a woman have until the baby is born to decide? Where are the rights of the father and of the unborn child? It all comes down to when does life begin. Since that can't yet be proven, I will begrudgingly allow a rape victim to have an abortion, but I want no part of it. And if the pregnancy threatens the life of the mother, you have to go with the most viable life, usually the mother. If mom is in a coma and you don't know if she will ever wake up, I would side with the baby. Those situations are very rare.
in the case of rape tex the man can use protection if he wants to escape responsibility...

lets face it.....should there be new laws for men who rape and get a female pregnant....AT 11.... for gods sakes...

come on what sort of laws only penalise the female in this?????????....if HE GETS HER PREGNANT he has half the responsibility.... it takes two you know... maybe not in Alabama...
If 2 people have sex and make a baby, one is on the hook for 18 years and the other has 9 months to think about it. They BOTH got her pregnant, whether they intended to or not. Why can’t the father abdicate responsibility and make the woman choose whether or not to wholly support the baby for 18 years or get an abortion? It’s not what I’m after, but it shows an unequal treatment under the law.

I’m for the rights of the unborn, but since when human life begins still cannot be proven, I would begrudgingly allow abortion in cases of rape. Just leave me out of it.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue May 21, 2019 12:23 pm

cods wrote:

Half the responsibility for rape? If his 'responsibilities' come into question he should be in jail.

Texan

Post by Texan » Tue May 21, 2019 12:39 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 12:23 pm
cods wrote:

Half the responsibility for rape? If his 'responsibilities' come into question he should be in jail.
In cases of rape, he should bear all of the responsibility if he has any assets when he goes to prison. I would so love to be in charge of prison reform. Time spent would only be validated with hard labor 6 days/week. Prisons would become as self sufficient as possible. They would grow their own food, raise their own livestock, and build furniture for government buildings. They would leave prison with valuable work skills. They wouldn't be CEO material, but they will know how to work and not have time to learn how to be "better criminals".

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue May 21, 2019 8:27 pm

Texan wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 12:39 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 12:23 pm
cods wrote:

In cases of rape, he should bear all of the responsibility if he has any assets when he goes to prison. I would so love to be in charge of prison reform. Time spent would only be validated with hard labor 6 days/week. Prisons would become as self sufficient as possible. They would grow their own food, raise their own livestock, and build furniture for government buildings. They would leave prison with valuable work skills. They wouldn't be CEO material, but they will know how to work and not have time to learn how to be "better criminals".
I agree with that.

cods

Post by cods » Tue May 21, 2019 10:56 pm

I think these laws are letting men off the hook...

typical of hillbillies...

sorry tex but seriously they are making a child of 11 pay for being raped...

thats almost as bad as stoning them...

what the hell is coming to your country??????......

FLEKTARN

Post by FLEKTARN » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:12 am

Great! Now when black thugs rape white girls, since abortion is already illegal - a ton of black bastards will be born, who are by the way ...easily manipulated voters. But I guess nobody thinks rationally in the U.S. Typical for Americans - to be dumb as fuck.
The one that says the least can often have a very different perspective and hold the answer. The least qualified person may hold the most wisdom. When you don’t have knowledge or experience blocking your perspective, you can see problems and solutions.

Raven

Post by Raven » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:35 pm

In Iran if a 12 year old girl who was raped and impregnated by her father has an abortion then her sentence will be worse then the sentence her rapist receives.

Wait... Sorry Raven ment to say Alabama.

Of course the driving force for the majority of legislators to pass this bill was their religious beliefs but they forget that god loves abortion.

If there is one thing God loves killing more than guilty adults, it's their unborn children right along with them. (Genesis 7:17, Matthew 24:37)

Whether he is drowning you in a flood or incinerating you in a fire (Genesis 19, Matthew 11:24) God has a name for your unborn foetus, collateral damage. Unless it's an actual target, like the time he commanded the Israelites to go to Samaria and cut open the pregnant women. (Hosea 13:16)

God is militantly pro abortion in the sense that he uses the military as one of the ways he performs them. But he is not technically pro-choice because it never actually occurs to him to give you one.

Fun fact, God assigns a monetary value to every person on earth. And guess what, if you have a vagina you're half price. And if someone should pop out of that vagina they're absolutely worthless for a whole month (Leviticus 27:6) to God life starts at one month, not conception.

Abortion is no big deal in the Bible. God even shares his recipe for a magic potion to perform an involuntary one (Numbers 5:15-22)

Mix some barley with holy water and add a smidge of dust from your floor, which is God's passive aggressive way of saying you're a lousy house keeper.

Next find a pregnant married woman suspected of infidelity and force her to drink God's special brew. Bottoms up hooker.

If she's carrying a child not her husband's, she won't be for long. Congratulations you and God have performed a miracle abortion. On someone who didn't even want one.

But turning to the New Testament, what does Jesus have to say about abortion? Well you'd never guess it but Jesus said as much about abortion as he did about homosexuality. Not a damn word.

But don't let that fool you. Anybody who has read Revelation knows Jesus plans to trash more foetuses than a New Jersey high schooler's prom. (Revelation 14:20, Revelation 19:15.)

Honestly, how can anyone say God is against terminating pregnancy. He ends almost 40% of them with a miscarriage.
Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"