Re: Trump starts his bid for 2020

Post by sprintcyclist » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:28 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:25 pm
Serial Brain 9 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:21 pm
Neferti~ wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:16 pm
Thank "whatshisname" that in Australia we only get about 6 weeks of being bombarded with political crap. Not years of the same!

UK is still trying to work out who their "new" Prime Minister is.

I think our system is easier and less irritating. :rofl
I think we have one of the best systems in the World - this is why we should not go for a Republic.

The commonwealth suits us fine - no one meddles in our political system or tells us what to do. I'd keep it that way.
AGREED!
I think our system has its flaws.
But I have to be shown a system that is a lot better to want to change from this
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:34 pm

cods wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:23 pm
oh I agree as well.. a whole year of electioneering would drive me up the wall..

how they ever run the country amazes me...they seem fixated with each other.....

we were bombarded with crap from clive palmer for 12 months.. and look what he got out of it...

I hope he is still smoldering about his lose.....I hope he never recovers
He gets to open his mine on the back of Adani, that's what he gets. That was his whole aim. Money!

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:50 pm

And out of the woodwork more nutters creep ...
Donald Trump has denied another allegation of sexual misconduct, saying he couldn’t have assaulted prominent magazine columnist E. Jean Carroll because “she’s not my type”.

The US President’s jaw-dropping denial comes as an explosive new book was released that claims his closest aides were worried about damaging allegations.

Ms Carroll alleges Mr Trump raped her in a department store change room in New York more than 20 years ago.
“I’ll say it with great respect: Number one, she’s not my type. Number two, it never happened. It never happened, OK?” Mr Trump told The Hill in an interview.
https://www.news.com.au/world/north-ame ... 1a86a3036e

Seriously, raped in a department store more than 20 years ago and no-one knew until now? Only bringing it up now when Trump is starting his campaign for 2020? DemocRAT much?

I am going with Trump that it never happened. :roll: Here we go again! :roll:

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:04 pm

I think the problem is the term "sexually assaulted" ...

Someone, standing near you on a moving train, or putting their arm around you at a party, or trying to kiss you when they are drunk, is NOT sexual assault.

Call is what it is RAPE .... forced sex when you say NO and he ignores you.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:07 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:04 pm

Someone, standing near you on a moving train, or putting their arm around you at a party, or trying to kiss you when they are drunk, is NOT sexual assault.

Yes people are accused of sexual assault now for whistling at or looking at someone the wrong way but she says Trump 'raped' her in a department store and I call BS.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:29 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:07 pm
Neferti~ wrote:

Yes people are accused of sexual assault now for whistling at or looking at someone the wrong way but she says Trump 'raped' her in a department store and I call BS.
So he gave her "the look" ... wink wink nudge nudge .... RAPE is sexual assault ... means he would have had to .... you know. :rofl In a department store? :bgrin

Remember the person who was so clumsy that she spilled her hot coffee and sued the shop?

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:26 pm

A TV interview with the author accusing Donald Trump of sexual assault had to be abruptly cut short when she bizarrely called rape "sexy".

CNN presenter Anderson Cooper quickly moved to an advert break after E Jean Carroll declared: "I think most people think of rape as being sexy... Think of the fantasies."
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9369184/c ... rape-sexy/

Yup another lefty nutter! What an absurd thing to say. :roll:

cods

Post by cods » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:12 am

I look at it this way

Trump has always been rich he has always been well known.

why has ne never been taken to court with this stuff before..

how come we havent had the headlines in all the years he was on TV...

how could anyone who says they were raped by TRUMP>. have him on Prime TV firing people

and say NOTHING.....

at least I didnt hear all these allegations before now....

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:06 am

cods wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:12 am
I look at it this way

Trump has always been rich he has always been well known.

why has ne never been taken to court with this stuff before..

how come we havent had the headlines in all the years he was on TV...

how could anyone who says they were raped by TRUMP>. have him on Prime TV firing people

and say NOTHING.....

at least I didnt hear all these allegations before now....
:thumb
America is rotten to the core...
The anti Trump faction have been trying to rub him out ever since he was elected.
Even in Australia, the media say nothing good about him...we are told all the negative shit...
No-one advises us of the positive things he has done...I read a list one day...its as long as your arm...
But no-one tells us....
Personally...I dont know enough to criticize or condemn him...
He does have puppet masters....
All the rape allegations are probably bullshit...
I have a suspicion that he wont seek a second term...he's on a hiding to nothing with Iran..
and they may still impeach him...might be a good way to ride off into the sunset.....
We'll have to wait and see...
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:48 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:07 pm
Neferti~ wrote:

Yeah, it's just like the fanciful accusations against Judge Kavanaugh when he was nominated for the Supreme Court.

No witnesses, no evidence, no corroboration of any kind.

But some lady comes out of the woodwork, talks in a baby doll voice and claims Kavanaugh did something bad to her 36 years ago, and the American lefties insist that she deserves to be believed.

I agree that sexual assault is a serious matter. But so is destroying someone's reputation ... and the concept of "innocent until proven guilty."