Why the world is rooted.

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Black Orchid

Re: Why the world is rooted.

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:05 pm

I was told $500 and I thought that was bad enough so :b

Fauci is a weasel. I've always said that. There are denials that he will benefit but why else would he be touting an unproven and excessively expensive drug especially after he approved Hydroxychloroquine some 15 years ago to 'cure' coronaviruses?

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:32 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:36 pm
Bottom line is they really don't have a clue whether a mask is useful or not but I don't believe that it works that way. If people wearing a mask supposedly reduce the risk of them passing it on to other people then common sense tells me that if you are susceptible you should wear one too.

They are winging it and flip flopping and don't have a clue. If you are vulnerable and at risk you should use your own judgment in protecting yourself and ignore their ever changing 'advice'.
Infectious Disease Protocol for Health Professionals is to mask up baby!

That is good enough for me.
Whenever i go into an enclosed space, I wear a mask!
If i am walking about in the park, I don't wear a mask.

ENCLOSED SPACES ENTAILED TO AIR CONDITIONING AND POOR VENTILATION PUT YOU AT RISK!
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:08 pm

Abortion rights advocates have recently grabbed headlines with their effort to “de-stigmatize” abortion by offering spa-like abortion services.

Less well-known is another recent innovation in the world of abortion: Offering simulated abortion experiences for pro-choice gay men.

The procedure is exactly what it sounds like: A gay man, though biologically unable to have children and unlikely to ever father his own, receives a full abortion experience, minus the actual abortion.
https://dailycaller.com/2015/04/01/elit ... r-gay-men/

More prog left utter BS!! First they claim men can have periods and now they can have abortions too. :roll:

Rubber rooms is what they need.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:04 am

https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-ac ... dc3af3afc1
All getting a bit ridiculous isn't it....well maybe it always was.....
Palaszczuk has banned travellers from two Sydney suburbs....
Perhaps next they will be asking travellers at the Qld border if they have eaten any
Krispy Kreme Donuts recently....
If you have eaten a donut, then you have to describe the size and flavour of the donut, and
from whence you bought it....
You then have to fill in a statutory declaration, have it witnessed by a Justice of The Peace, and lodge
it at the border checkpoint, where it will be perused by a Notary Public who will decide its authenticity...
How many people who have been in Liverpool or Campbelltown, when asked of their movements will
simply deny travelling within those regions.....
OR deny eating a free donut recently.....
Lockdowns...restrictions....social distancing...regulations...laws....
Whatever label you want to put on them, they only last for a period of time, depending on how
stringent they are.....
Maybe we all should just say "Hi, Im Kylie Minogues sister....I have no talent, but Im special...."
Sooner or later the public will say.....
Fuck it...….
Its happening now....
It was always going to happen....
People will only obey until they've had enough of being controlled....
Then they rebel.....
In one way or another..... :roll:
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:28 am

joannenova.com.au/2020/07/china-floods-mud-hail-raise-concerns-about-the-three-gorges-dam/
Nothing to see here folks....
Link doesn't work...cut and past needed........
The CCP is assuring everyone that its all ok....nothing to worry about....
20 nuclear plants downriver.....nothing to worry about....
WHY would anyone believe anything coming out of China.....
Unless its from a whistle blower about the China virus..apparently she is in fear of
her life.....
Nothing changes.....
Get those masks on folks....
We're all gunna die...…. :rofl
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

Texan

Post by Texan » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:04 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:04 am
Perhaps next they will be asking travellers at the Qld border if they have eaten any
If you have eaten a donut, then you have to describe the size and flavour of the donut, and
You then have to fill in a statutory declaration, have it witnessed by a Justice of The Peace, and lodge
it at the border checkpoint, where it will be perused by a Notary Public who will decide its authenticity...
How many people who have been in Liverpool or Campbelltown, when asked of their movements will
Whatever label you want to put on them, they only last for a period of time, depending on how
stringent they are.....
Maybe we all should just say "Hi, Im Kylie Minogues sister....I have no talent, but Im special...."
Fuck it...….
Its happening now....
Then they rebel.....
I don't like the taste of Crispy Kreme Donuts. They remind me of "Spudnuts". Donuts made using some kind of potato batter.

Sorry for the detour. Carry on with the gloom and doom. I can't argue with you.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:19 pm

Texan wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:04 pm
billy the kid wrote:
stringent they are.....
Fuck it...….
Its happening now....
Then they rebel.....
I don't like the taste of Crispy Kreme Donuts. They remind me of "Spudnuts". Donuts made using some kind of potato batter.

Gday Tex...
Delighted to hear from you...
At least one person is reading my posts...
I sometimes think Im posting to myself...
Doom and gloom...well...my difficulty these days is separating all the fake news and the lies
which are being perpetrated on humanity by those who have so much skin in the game....
How are things in Texas these days...hope you are back to normal after your op...
Cheers.... :lol:

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:16 pm

Everyone reads your posts. It's just that you express it all so much better! From your link ...
The Campbelltown LGA is comprised of 35 suburbs, which house more than 170,000 people.

These suburbs include:

Airds, Ambarvale, Bardia, Blair Athol, Blairmont, Bow Bowing, Bradbury, Campbelltown, Claymore, Denham Court, Eagle Vale, Englorie Park, Eschol Park, Gilead, Glen Alpine, Glenfield, Holsworthy, Ingleburn, Kearns, Kentlyn, Leumeah, Long Point, Macquarie Fields, Macquarie Links, Menangle Park, Minto, Minto Heights, Raby, Rosemeadow, Ruse, St Andrews, St Helens Park, Varroville, Wedderburn and Woodbine.

Liverpool LGA is made up of 42 suburbs, with 204,326 residents as of the 2016 Census.

These suburbs include:

Ashcroft, Austral, Badgerys Creek, Bringelly, Busby, Carnes Hill, Cartwright, Casula, Cecil Hills, Cecil Park, Chipping Norton, Denham Court, Edmondson Park, Elizabeth Hills, Greendale, Green Valley, Hammondville, Heckenberg, Hinchinbrook, Holsworthy, Horningsea Park, Hoxton Park, Kemps Creek, Len Waters Estate, Leppington, Liverpool, Luddenham, Lurnea, Middleton Grange, Miller, Moorebank, Mount Pritchard, Pleasure Point, Prestons, Rossmore, Sadleir, Silverdale, Voyager Point, Wallacia, Warwick Farm, Wattle Grove and West Hoxton.
I have never even heard of most of those suburbs :rofl

Texan

Post by Texan » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:37 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:19 pm
Texan wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:04 pm
billy the kid wrote:
stringent they are.....
Fuck it...….
Its happening now....
Then they rebel.....

Gday Tex...
Delighted to hear from you...
At least one person is reading my posts...
I sometimes think Im posting to myself...
Doom and gloom...well...my difficulty these days is separating all the fake news and the lies
which are being perpetrated on humanity by those who have so much skin in the game....
How are things in Texas these days...hope you are back to normal after your op...
Cheers.... :lol:
I understand perfectly. It's just that I see the other side of the doom and gloom. We have our own fake news to deal with. I'm doing fine after surgery. I went back to working 55 hours/week 10 days after the surgery.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:41 pm

:thumb
I visited Campbelltown once many years ago when it was a toilet...don't know if anythings
improved...probably not...
Went to Warwick Farm races a couple of times...
Lived in Mount Pritchard for a while long time ago.....
The trots (harness racing) are out at Menangle...that says it all....
Time to go and get my free Krispy Kreme donut....hopefully there wont be a queue
of punters in front of me...…
Everywhere you go these days no-one is socially distancing...
The lift in my high rise has a sign which says "2 persons only"
The punters just pile in....
No-one seems to care any more...….
Queues at the border in Coolangatta stretch for miles....
Victoria is a mess.....it'll get worse....
Andrews will probably shut it all down.....
Then again...maybe he'll take a holiday in Hawaii..... :rofl