Why the world is rooted.

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
billy the kid

Re: Why the world is rooted.

Post by billy the kid » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:44 am

OK..thanx for that...perhaps Im being a bit pedantic in my old age...
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:34 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/let ... d-lockdown
WELL.....this says it all doesnt it.....
Zero Hedge tells the world about the fiasco in Victoria....
Bear in mind that ZH is talking about AUSTRALIA....
Where is Australia in the pecking order of worldwide importance....
Imagine if you will, an imaginary pecking order of worldwide countries.....
Id imagine that Australia would be quite a fair way down that list....
BUT what happens....
ZH prints an article about Stalag Victoria.....
Let me quote.....
The citizens of Australia’s second most populous city are suffering under the harshest lockdown conditions of all Western democracies. Their voices need to be heard.
Read the link.....
Please read the link....
Everyone please read the link.....
Should I say it once again.....
Please read the link....
THIS debacle in Victoria has to end with the resignation of Andrews and all his cohorts....
The incompetent handling of the conjob19 plandemic in Australia has to end...
This country has been totally fucked by incompetent state and federal politicians...
It has to stop.......
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:49 pm

Readers should draw their own conclusions regarding the "connection"
between the Goverrnment of the State of Victoria and the CCP....
"In terms of geopolitical significance, this is huge. Victoria is the only Australian state to formally sign on to the People Republic of China’s major foreign-policy initiative, the Belt and Road Initiative. This contradicts the position of the federal government to not join the BRI as it raised serious geostrategic concerns. According to a report by the Australian Institute of International Affairs, the BRI Framework Agreement “places Victoria in an awkward position as Australia has formally signed onto the ‘Blue Dot Network’ with the US to assist in developing infrastructure in the Indo-Pacific region to counter the BRI.”
At the very least, the timing of an agreement between Victoria and communist China, happening just months before the economic shutdown of Melbourne over a minuscule increase in Covid deaths, which will halt, possibly indefinitely, China’s spread into a major Western economy, is astonishing. Although it would be hard to prove cause and effect, future historians would certainly find the connection – involving as it does the momentous geopolitical battle between Beijing and Washington – worth examining in greater detail. To that end, the media is already busy portraying anyone who questions the logic of the lockdowns with its favourite conversation stopping term, “conspiracy theorist.”
Whatever the case may be, the alleged ‘super spread’ of Covid in Melbourne is already causing political fractures between Canberra and Victoria, in much the same way it is in the United States between the Democrats and the Republicans. Meanwhile, the residents of Melbourne continue to suffer under a lockdown that appears more tenuous with each passing day."
Questions need to be asked.....
IS Andrews a communist......
What exactly are his "ties" with the CCP...
Where do his allegiances lie.....

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:26 pm

Questions DO need to be asked and action needs to be taken against Comrade Dan.

It's bad enough the NT sold off Darwin Port and WA sold an airport for $1 to the Chinese but this goes beyond the pale.

Tim Pallas said they would absolutely not be reconsidering the Belt and Road initiative and badmouthed the federal government for 'vilifying' China. The potential 'partnership' between the Victorian commies and China includes biotechnology, agriculture, food, cosmetics and a wide variety of industries.

ScoMo has 'urged' Comrade Dan to scrap the initiative but nothing more is being said or done. It is against Australia's national interest and security so why doesn't ScoMo just step in and scrap it?

Can he? I am really not aware of the extent of his powers.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:35 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:26 pm
Questions DO need to be asked and action needs to be taken against Comrade Dan.

It's bad enough the NT sold off Darwin Port and WA sold an airport for $1 to the Chinese but this goes beyond the pale.

Tim Pallas said they would absolutely not be reconsidering the Belt and Road initiative and badmouthed the federal government for 'vilifying' China. The potential 'partnership' between the Victorian commies and China includes biotechnology, agriculture, food, cosmetics and a wide variety of industries.

ScoMo has 'urged' Comrade Dan to scrap the initiative but nothing more is being said or done. It is against Australia's national interest and security so why doesn't ScoMo just step in and scrap it?

Can he? I am really not aware of the extent of his powers.
Dont know...
Dont forget, the CSIRO lab in Geelong had government funded Chinese and Australian scientists
researching the corona virus from bats caught in Qld and sent down for research...
Everyone seems to have forgotten this...
To what extent has the Victorian Government contributed to this funding and if they
participated in the funding...WHY.....
There is more to this conjob19 plandemic than meets the eye....

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:54 am

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-08-15/ ... p/12558182
This week in politics in Australia...
The WA Government/Clive Palmer stoush is a debacle....
To understand what has happened simply read the link..
."A Government passing retrospective laws to remove the rights of individuals and paper over the flawed decision-making of a former Government sounds like something that would only happen in a banana republic," One Nation leader Colin Tincknell said.
AND lets not forget the QLD governments backflip on their abandoned attempt at muzzling corruption allegations
against politicians whilst an election campaign exists....
Move south to NSW...
In NSW the Ruby Princess finding was handed down...
Will any government heads rolls....
Probably not...
As my late mother would say..."they all piss in the same pot..."
Further south....
In Canberra, they have decided to shut down the nations capitals airport on Sundays and Tuesdays
due to the conjob19 plandemic...
Cant even fly in and out of Canberra on those days...
In Victoria...
The conjob19 plandemic continues, with politicians and health "experts" ducking and weaving like seasoned
middleweights to avoid responsibility ......
AND in the middle of it all, we have our pathetic prime minister saying "if we've made mistakes, we're
sorry..."
Sorry doesnt cut it boofhead.....
AND during the fiasco, we see all the borders staying closed til kingdom come, and the imbecile
attempting to run QLD will completely shut the border within days with only essential workers
permitted into the joint...
DID I leave anything out....
OH yes...NZ is back in lockdown...
AND The CEO of NAB suggest that borrowers should consider selling their houses
to secure some equity if possible (to avoid possible evictions...)....thats a huge statement to make.....
What a fkn mess....
Australia will be operating under disguised herd immunity by Xmas....
BUT shooosh...dont tell anyone...
The grubberment certainly wont tell us....
The peasants will be slashing their wrists whilst politicians sip their chardonnay....
Have a fantastic conjob19 free weekend everyone...
I know I will.... :rofl :rofl :rofl

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:57 am

From what I've heard in NSW Hazzard has stepped away from any responsibility regarding the Ruby Princess! What do these self entitled morons think they are being paid for? :roll:

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:08 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/crypto/china- ... cy-testing
The average peasant is still to realise that you have absolutely NO CONTROL over digital currency....
NZ last week re-emphasized their intentions to move into negative interest rates.
The conjob19 plandemic is being used under our very noses to move towards a cashless
society.....
The Banks will have us all believe that the disappearance of auto tellers and the closure
of branches and the reduction of hours (some banks now only only from 9am to 12.30pm)
is simply to provide us with a better, more streamlined service.
Thats doublespeak to really say..."we want total control of digital money and total
control of YOU....
From the link:
"Readers may recall, this summer, we've kept a watchful eye on country's announcing their plans for CBDCs:
Bank Of England Governor Signals Central Bank Digital Currency Is Coming
Italy Approves New Guidelines For Central Bank Digital Currency

As for CBDCs, Steven Guinness, an independent UK economic and geopolitical analyst, provides his take on the subject:
The ideological agenda of central banks to digitise the entirety of the world's financial system and to maintain their power base is being spearheaded by the Bank for International Settlements through their Innovation Hub. Unless people begin to recognise where the manipulation and growth in the CBDC narrative is coming from, and how there is a targeted agenda to guide the world into a cashless society, global planners will in the years to come get their way," Guinness said.
Under the guise of a virus pandemic, the push to digitize money is quickly emerging.

ITS COMING......

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:08 am

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australi ... d=msedgdhp
According to Alan Jones, outside Victoria there are 11 people in hospital with the conjob19 virus
and 7 people in intensive care....thats throughout Australia....
What a con....
Dont ya just love politicians....
AND they have the bare faced hide to come out and apologise...... :rofl
Have a great conjob19 plandemic free day everyone.....
I know I will..... :rofl :rofl :rofl

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:03 am

It is rather interesting to analyze the manner in which a conjob19 vaccine is being discussed worldwide.
A little googling found this gem...
State Health Officer, Dr Karen Landers of Birmingham, Alabama was asked if it should be voluntary or not...
She was quoted as saying...
"I think thats to be determined... but given the severity of COVID-19, once we have a vaccine product available I really think that It would be very prudent for people to take advantage of that vaccine. Because we know how deadly this virus can be and we know how easily it can be transmitted.”
Plus this....
Dr Kerry Attwell, from the University of Western Australia says rather strangely that theres no suggestion
right now that a vaccine would be made compulsory by the Government.
She states that any coercive government measures should be a last resort.
“I think rather than saying what kind of stick are we going to have to beat people with? It much more needs to be a question of how can we understand what people are concerned about?”
AND....
Professor Raina MacIntyre, Head of the Biosecurity Research Program at the Kirby Institute says
"Vaccines have gone wrong in the past.... citing the 1950s polio vaccine where some batches became contaminated and gave children polio, or the 1990s rotavirus vaccine that had to be withdrawn due to rare side effects.
“The point is these things do happen sometimes and if you’ve used coercive methods, then you can lose public confidence and trust in vaccines. Once you've lost that it's really hard to regain it.”
THE POINT IS THIS....
OUR boofheaded prime minister comes out arrogantly and virtually tells his peasants that it will
be mandatory....
THEY havent even got a vaccine yet.....
AND here he is...like the moron we know he is.....dictating to the peasants that...
"IT WILL BE MANDATORY"
AND yet world wide, there will be discussions amongst "health experts" and world
leaders with far greater intelligence than our boofhead leader as to how the vaccine
will be used.....
DO the Australian peasants trust their politicians....
Shouldnt our leaders be working on TRUST before issuing dictatorial statements like this.....
OUR politicians, we all know...couldnt find their own arses with both hands....
ONLY recently, they have been APOLOGISING for their conjob19 mistakes...
All the State premiers are under the pump, simply because their competence is being
challenged....
I THINK before boofhead Morrison dictates that the vacccine will be mandatory, he, and the
rest of his moronic team should start working on their competence to lead and gain the
trust of the peasants.....
There is no way in hell I will submit to this "mandatory jab"...just because an arrogant imbecile
like Morrison tells me to...... :rofl :rofl :rofl
Have a great conjob19 virus free day everyone....
I know I will.... :rofl :rofl :rofl