America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Black Orchid

Re: US and Iran

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:37 pm

brian ross wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:33 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:32 pm
You have a weird sense of humour if that's what you call it.
My sense of humour is different to yours, Black Orchid.

So, what you going to do about Valkie's calls to violence, hey? :roll :roll
Why can't you just take responsibility for your own words and actions without always deflecting and pointing fingers at others?

Maybe I read more of your posts than his because you keep quoting me and drawing my attention to your posts.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:46 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:37 pm
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

Why can't you just take responsibility for your own words and actions without always deflecting and pointing fingers at others?

Maybe I read more of your posts than his because you keep quoting me and drawing my attention to your posts.
Why can't you just take responsibility for your own words and actions without always deflecting and pointing fingers at others? :roll
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:51 pm

brian ross wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:46 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

Why can't you just take responsibility for your own words and actions without always deflecting and pointing fingers at others? :roll
How old are you again?

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:56 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:51 pm
brian ross wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:46 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

How old are you again?
Old enough to have done it and young enough to do it again. :rofl

Black Orchid, they are your words. You're setting a bloody bad example of them. Tsk, tsk. :roll
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:04 pm

Brian I am going to completely ignore you for awhile. It's like playing with a juvenile delinquent. So have your beloved last word because I know you won't stop until you do. Then you can ...

Bogan

Post by Bogan » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:14 am

Hahahaha. Being a leader of terrorists is definitely becoming a health hazard. The dumb mullahs will think twice before they send fire cheap Hobbyking cruise missiles into Saudi again from Iraq. The mullahs have been doing their utmost to provoke the USA and the yanks have hit back beautifully. The mullahs Trying to find a replacement for the guy the yanks assassinated will be like tossing around a live hand grenade with the pin pulled out.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:10 pm

A convoy carrying members of Iraq’s Popular Mobilization Forces (PMF), an umbrella group of Iran-backed militias, was hit by an airstrike while traveling in Baghdad, media reports say. The PMF said that medics were in the cars.

The three-car convoy was struck in the northern outskirts of the Iraqi capital in the district of al-Taji, according to an Iraqi military source cited by Reuters. Six militiamen were reported killed in the attack, with three others critically injured. It remains unclear who carried out the strike.

The six killed in the strike have yet to be named, but early reports suggesting they hit two paramilitary commanders – Shibl al-Zaydi, secretary general of the Kataib al-Imam militia, as well as Qais al-Khazali, leader of Asaib Ahl al-Haq – were refuted by the PMF in a statement. Instead of senior leaders, the convoy contained medics, the group said.

“Initial sources confirm that the strike targeted a convoy of Popular Mobilisation Forces medics near Taji stadium in Baghdad,” said the statement, cited by Reuters.
https://www.rt.com/news/477433-iraq-str ... ia-killed/
“Air strikes targeting Iraq’s Popular Mobilization Forces umbrella grouping of Iran-backed Shi’ite militias near camp Taji north of Baghdad have killed six people and critically wounded three, an Iraqi army source said late on Friday,” Reuters reported. “Two of the three vehicles making up a militia convoy were found burned, the source said, as well as six burned corpses. The strikes took place at 1:12 am local time, he said.”

The strike comes only one day after a strike that was authorized by President Donald Trump took out Qasem Soleimani, the head of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps-Quds Force, a U.S.-designated Foreign Terrorist Organization.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking ... eport-says

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:29 pm

brian ross wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:31 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:20 pm
brian ross wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:02 pm
Lee Harvey Oswald, where are you? Your country needs you! :rofl
Advocating and inciting murder and rolling around laughing about it? That's despicable and disgusting. You are one extremely sick individual.
Funny how you ignore Valkie's calls to violence all the time, Black Orchid. Tsk, tsk. :roll

I made a joke. An old joke, I admit which I first read about back in the 1980s WRT to Reagan. Seemed appropriate nowadays to el Presidente' Trump. :rofl :rofl
Sure, Black Orchid, it's a joke ... and I get it, hahahehe.

Here's another joke that's I'm sure Brian will find just as funny: Let's put Brenton Harrison Tarrant in charge of solving Europe's Islamic immigration issues.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, Brenton Harrison Tarrant ... get it?

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:31 pm

Bogan wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:14 am
Hahahaha. Being a leader of terrorists is definitely becoming a health hazard. The dumb mullahs will think twice before they send fire cheap Hobbyking cruise missiles into Saudi again from Iraq. The mullahs have been doing their utmost to provoke the USA and the yanks have hit back beautifully. The mullahs Trying to find a replacement for the guy the yanks assassinated will be like tossing around a live hand grenade with the pin pulled out.
Yeah, it's like trying to hire a new drummer for the rock group Spinal Tap. Don't everybody apply at once!

By the way, the latest Facebook joke I've heard is this:

RIDDLE: "Guess who just stopped smoking."
ANSWER: "Qasem Soleimani."

Bogan

Post by Bogan » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:30 pm

4E wrote

HAHAHAHAHAHA, Brenton Harrison Tarrant ... get it?
Hahahaha! Yeah, I get it. Isn't it funny, Brian?