The European refugee crisis

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Rorschach

Re: The European refugee crisis

Post by Rorschach » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:04 pm

It's usually the lucky western suburbs...
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

boxy

Post by boxy » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:58 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
boxy wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:Image
What a fucking stupid image. The media fucking love images of the carnage caused by terrorism.
Only if a finger can be pointed at the west and lay blame anywhere but where it should lie. :roll:
What an absolute load of bollocks. Don't lie.
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:13 am

Good luck with poxy there BO... thick as 2 bricks apparently... typical PROG.
Blind to reality... :beer
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:52 pm

Refugees occupying the Ter Apel camp in the Netherlands have bemoaned the lack of comforts inside the centre, claiming they have become "bored" as a result.

An astonishing video that emerged online shows the migrants protesting against the living conditions they currently have to endure.

In the footage one unhappy migrant tells how he does not get enough food, claiming that his "breakfast is small" and he is not provided a substantial lunch either.

He goes on to complain about how he cannot buy cigarettes because the authorities have not provided him with enough money.

Another refugee claims those in the camp have become dissatisfied with the activities in the camp.

"You can just eat, sleep, use the slow internet - it's so bad."
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/608 ... pean-Union

Slow internet and not enough money given to them to buy smokes? What an outrage! :nah

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:56 pm

I saw that they were emptying the bottles of FREE water they were given and throwing away the food. These people are NOT refugees. They are Country Shoppers.

Something HAS to be done, NOW not later or whenever. This is way out of hand.

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:32 am

Super Nova wrote:While I don't like taking refugees I suggest we have a responsibility to the people from countries we choose to bomb and go to war with.
Moral obligation?, maybe. Responsibility?, definitely not.

I don't like large scale immigration to my country period.
I despise the refugee and asylum seeker industries with a passion.

I say "Sink the boats"

I agree with Hungary's fence, although I'd man it with machine guns.

These Arab refugees in time will destroy Europe, and the poofy Euros seem content to let it happen, so fuck 'em.
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:17 pm

The popularity of Geert Wilders PVV party has escalated exponentially.
The great wave of largely Muslim immigration flooding the EU and the Netherlands is vaulting Geert Wilders’ Freedom Party to the largest party in the Netherlands in polls taken by Dutch public TV.

The result is the PVV now tops the Rutte ruling coalition in a hypothetical Hague Parliament snap election.

According to De Stemming, the monthly political poll of EenVandaag (Dutch public television), conducted by research bureau GfK, the PVV gains seven seats this month and is now virtually the biggest party in the country.

Never before has the party of Geert Wilders had as many seats as this month. Coalition parties VVD and PvdA each lose one seat and respectively have 23 and 11 seats now. As a result, the PVV is now as large as both coalition parties combined.

If we look at the electorate that did not vote PVV last month and does so now, it is clear that the movement in the direction of Wilders’ party has one single cause: the flow of refugees heading for Europe and the Netherlands, and the problems resulting from this. The participants of the poll indicate that they are very worried by this and they refer to incidents in the past weeks surrounding centers for asylum seekers and municipalities where refugees are housed. Three months ago, the voters who now flock to PVV were supporting other parties.
Because of the refugee crisis and the violence and fighting around the 'reception centres' Dutch police are requesting that all refugees be separated by religion.
Our colleague Fjordman (Peder Jensen) sent us this NL Times report highlighting Dutch police union concerns about segregating immigrants given recent clashes with Muslims in emergency reception centers in the Netherlands, “Police union: Migrants should be segregated by religion”:
http://southendpatriot.blogspot.com.au/ ... y-pvv.html

'Interesting' times.

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:11 pm

Since my last post (above) mentioning the poofy Euros seem content to let Arabs destroy Europe
I have read in the Australian, most European nations intend expelling/repatriating vast numbers of these refugees.

The reason is obvious. Public outrage has their pollies running scared.

Viva the fascist revolution ... coming ready or not.
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:48 pm

I got an email today talking about FAKE passports (made in Turkey) that this lot of "country shoppers" are using. I have asked for a link to clarify the article and if/when that arrives, I shall post it here.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:40 pm

A PAKISTANI identity card in the bushes, a Bangladeshi one in a cornfield. A torn Iraqi driver’s license bearing the photo of a man with a Saddam-style moustache, another one with a scarfed woman displaying a shy smile.

Documents scattered only metres from Serbia’s border with Hungary provide evidence that many of the migrants flooding Europe to escape war or poverty are scrapping their true nationalities and likely assuming new ones, just as they enter the European Union.

Many of those travellers believe that using a fake document — or having none at all — gives them a better of chance of receiving asylum in Germany and other western European states. That’s because the surest route to asylum is to be a refugee from war and not an economic migrant fleeing poverty. That fact has led to a huge influx of people claiming to be Syrian.

Serbian border police say that 90 per cent of those arriving from Macedonia, some 3,000 a day, claim they are Syrian, although they have no documents to prove it. The so-called Balkan corridor for the migrant flight starts in Turkey, then goes through Macedonia and Serbia before entering the European Union in Hungary.

“You can see that something is fishy when most of those who cross into Serbia enter January first as the date of their birth,” said border police officer Miroslav Jovic. “Guess that’s the first date that comes to their mind.”
More at http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/ref ... 7515922792