BREXIT

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
AnaTom

Re: BREXIT

Post by AnaTom » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:14 pm

No

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSQFySxzznw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

skippy

Post by skippy » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:52 pm

That is free speech. No matter how crazy it seems.

AnaTom

Post by AnaTom » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:43 am

See

98% of the assaulted in Constantinople –the gateway to Europe- were young. Its clear what’s going on. The globalist scientific gerontocracy hope to live as Gods on earth forever. Ever to rule over the short lived slave youth of the future. The only way to achieve the godlike status is to assault and kill as many as possible. And then rise from the ashes. This they have proven in the 20th century is easy to do.

However, recreating oneself as a ‘God” will be met with considerable resistance, mainly from the universe. But this resistance has been overcome many times in the past, by their will.

A globalist satanic war turned against the young is set to explode.

I think

AnaTom

Post by AnaTom » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:08 pm

Just this second had a thought.

I wonder if this is the secret of the Beslan Seige? AQ said there was one.

Wonder if anyone got to the bottom of it?

AnaTom

Post by AnaTom » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:50 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7ldbrua9as" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Luke 18:17
Matthew 19:14

[Diana legacy]

AnaTom

Post by AnaTom » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:46 am

DrMattus wrote:placing a united army under Juncker's control.[/url]
Sorry Dr,

You were right. Amazing video here>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmYiHbCckIQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The utube function doesnt ever work for me

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:41 pm

Outlaw Yogi wrote:
Europe is united? ... hmmm I'm not convinced, I thought Hitler lost ... :o
DrMattus wrote:FEAR of Germany was the driving force behind the creation of the EU. In the eight decades before its creation Germany had been vying for control of Europe through aggressive Teutonic militarism, leaving millions dead. The metastatic nature of Germany was thought to be contain by Brussels and the inclusion of France and the UK in the alliance.

It is therefore a tragic paradox that the organisation built to contain Germany has ended up giving it more influence over the region than at any other time in history, through the ECC and its puppet Luxembourg. France and the rest of Europe is a smoking ruin of terrorists and surrender, and the UK has now simply handed over the keys.

Germany controls the EU parliament, both through directly holding some 100 of the 751 seats, and through its huge financial interest in Luxembourg. Make no mistake, Europe is now united behind Juncker and Merkel, and the exit of UK only opens the way for them to for them to exert more control. It's of no surprise at all that German MEP Elmar Brok has immediately demanded even greater powers for the EU, including placing a united army under Juncker's control.
Well Doc, on paper I'm sure that's all quite true, but to me Europe is just a macrocosm of the Balkans. A plethora of parochial tribalists with their own agendas.

Germany may wield economic power/influence in Europe due mainly to its manufacturing base, but the Euro experiment, or aspects of it being the union or single currency have been teetering on collapse or implosion for years now. With Italy, Greece, Spain, Portugal and Ireland all in financial drama and contemplating what the Brits have just done. From what I've read, even pseudo-capital Luxembourg is in financial ruin and if not for the fringe benefits of hosting the HQ would consider opting out.

A look at the differing responses to the chaos of Arab and North African refugee crisis and its implications for the Schengen borders hardly demonstrates a position of unity.
It's pretty obvious unfettered immigration is the major factor Brits chose to go it alone.

As for a united army under German control, well I don't think they'd be particularly effective let alone a threat to anyone.
A global survey years ago found the Germans 2nd only to the Japanese as the least gung ho people in the world.

Even if that wasn't the case I'd still see no reason for concern.
Germans today ... well young Germans, aren't the staunch jack-booters of the early 20th century. My experience of their back-packers is they're predominantly politically correct pseudo-hippies.

From conversations I've had with former members of German military I learnt they don't even train with real/live ammunition, they train with simulators.
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?