President Trump

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Neferti

President Trump

Post by Neferti » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:31 pm

Donald Trump FBI investigation: Could hacker bring down President?

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/lea ... c28633d4fe

skippy

Re: President Trump

Post by skippy » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:24 am

It's hard to tell if this is real news or fake news, as Trump likes to call it.
I'm no fan of his but the press over there seem to be hellbent on taking him out.
I'm finding it all a bit boring now.
He is a first class dickhead but is that enough to kick him out of office?
I get the feeling we will continue to see so called smoking guns for the entirety of his Presidency with nothing substantial ever happening.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:17 am

I care less about Trump. Strangely, everybody you speak to has something to say about him, people who never talk "politics", even email friends in Australia have an opinion. I refuse to discuss Trump. I have a couple of American friends who voted for him, but they are staying very quiet, I don't talk politics with them as a rule, either. :mrgreen:

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:03 am

The meltdown of the democrats over Trump is quite entertaining.
That most of the US MSM is so obviously partisan is far more of a worry, not to mention the entitlement of the establishment on both sides can't believe that an outsider could derail a lot of their gravy trains they have been enjoying for so long.

They can't believe that Trump won despite throwing the kitchen sink at him since he first announced he was going to run.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:37 pm

Trump is a buffoon whether you like him or not.
Rich through inheritence, stupid through genetics.

How anyone like him could ever be POTUS speaks volumes about how bad the other side must have been.
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:44 pm

IQS.RLOW wrote:The meltdown of the democrats over Trump is quite entertaining.
That most of the US MSM is so obviously partisan is far more of a worry, not to mention the entitlement of the establishment on both sides can't believe that an outsider could derail a lot of their gravy trains they have been enjoying for so long.

They can't believe that Trump won despite throwing the kitchen sink at him since he first announced he was going to run.
I thought that the Hollywood lot were going to move to Canada? What happened? :rofl

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:47 pm

Rorschach wrote:Trump is a buffoon whether you like him or not.
Rich through inheritence, stupid through genetics.

How anyone like him could ever be POTUS speaks volumes about how bad the other side must have been.
Nobody thought that Trump would win ... it is as simple as that. He did, so they in the US of A have to accept it. They'll get a turn to vote him OUT in 4 years or whatever. Meanwhile ............

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:17 pm

Trump's got the establishment of both ends of the political spectrum in a panic, and that's not fake news, it's just what America needs.
But the best thing is it has emboldened the disaffected of the entire Westernised world to tell the parasite class "Go fuck yourself" at the ballot box.
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:35 pm

Trump broke another campaign promise: lower prescription drug prices.

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Wed May 03, 2017 10:46 pm

Aia what is the feeling for trump in the US. I get no feel from the anti trump media out here.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.