Re: French election?

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Thu May 11, 2017 8:06 am

the goose is desperately hanging on for dear life

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Thu May 11, 2017 3:11 pm

Got nothing as usual eh TROLL :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Thu May 11, 2017 3:15 pm

are you gonna pretend you didn't see the previous comment? Good tactic, lets hope it works for you

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Mon May 15, 2017 10:45 am

Let's see where were we?
Oh yes the Troll claimed that Brexit and Trump never happened and that Marine Le Pen hasn't markedly improved the votes going to her... well we all know Trolls just post crap regularly then flame those who point out they are wrong....
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Mon May 15, 2017 2:43 pm

Rorschach wrote:Let's see where were we?
Oh yes the Troll claimed that Brexit and Trump never happened and that Marine Le Pen hasn't markedly improved the votes going to her... well we all know Trolls just post crap regularly then flame those who point out they are wrong....

I thought you had me on ignore? that lasted a long time

don't move the goal posts goose. No one said anything about improving votes ... this is what he said that you refuse to acknowledge

They are. With the exceptions of Canada and Austria Left wing admins have been thrown out on their ears everywhere.

he's full of sh1t, and you are to stupid to see it.

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Mon May 15, 2017 4:55 pm

J o h n S m i t h wrote:

They are. With the exceptions of Canada and Austria Left wing admins have been thrown out on their ears everywhere.

he's full of sh1t, and you are to stupid to see it.

I still stand by that comment.
If you're so convinced I'm wrong it shouldn't be too hard for you illustrate it with a list of left wing victories in recent years ... so you've got Canada, Austria and French Presidency (but not parliament) ... so with those exceptions, where are all these left wing govts being voted in?

C'mon, it's a simple question and task, can you defend your argument/stance/position?
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Mon May 15, 2017 5:13 pm

Outlaw Yogi wrote:If you're so convinced I'm wrong it shouldn't be too hard for you illustrate it with a list of left wing victories in recent years
France

don't move the goal posts Yogi

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Mon May 15, 2017 7:11 pm

According to the French and others, Macron is a Centrist neither LW or RW... the Left got turfed and Le pen improved her vote...
I'm not sure you can claim that globally the Right is on the rise... in some countries politics is much more complicated, and that would take a lot of elections... example; Duterte seems pretty LW eh? :rofl Filipino politics is crap, the parties all say they stand for one thing then ignore everything they say they stand for and we get another dictatorship or facist party. As for RW parties on the rise... Netherlands, US, France, UK, Australia, without even trying.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wor ... ing-surge/

It does seem many in the media see it as a global shift though.

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Mon May 15, 2017 7:39 pm

Rorschach wrote:According to the French and others, Macron is a Centrist neither LW or RW...
just like the ALP and coaltition are neither left or right wing, but more centrists :roll: :roll: :roll:

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Tue May 16, 2017 12:33 am

J o h n S m i t h wrote:
Rorschach wrote:According to the French and others, Macron is a Centrist neither LW or RW...
He was an investment banker :roll:
just like the ALP and coaltition are neither left or right wing, but more centrists :roll: :roll: :roll:
:rofl I thought you were only mildly retarded. My apologies for overestimating you. :lol:
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia