Jussie Smollett

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
sprintcyclist

Jussie Smollett

Post by sprintcyclist » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:57 am

The Jussie Smollett case will go before a grand jury early next week, according to a new report.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ that a panel will hear the case, but the outlet didn’t elaborate on who is facing charges — or what they might be.

According to the New York Post, the Empire star told police he was assaulted in Chicago on Jan. 29 by two men spewing racist and homophobic slurs at him — but his story has since come under fire as sources have alleged to news outlets that he actually paid some friends to stage the whole thing.

Empire actors Abimbola 'Abel' (left), and Olabinjo 'Ola' Osundairo (right) were questioned over the Jussie Smollett attack.
Police arrested brothers Abimbola and Olabinjo Osundairo on Wednesday after they were captured on security footage near the scene — but they were released on Friday without charges, and police then said evidence they gave has shifted the “trajectory of the investigation.”

Police are also now investigating whether magazines with missing pages that they found when raiding the brothers’ homes are connected to a threatening letter sent to Smollett weeks before the attack with cut-out letters reading, “You will die black f–,” according to TMZ.

Smollett originally made it clear to cops that he’d sign complaints against his assailants — but once the Osundairos were arrested, he said he knew them and felt bad for them, and refused to press charges, sources tell TMZ.

Chicago police found Jussie Smollett’s behaviour around the reporting of the crime suspicious. Picture: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP, File
Police originally found the star’s story suspect when he brought them to the scene of the incident and pointed out a camera noting the whole attack was caught on video — and were also suspicious of the claim that his assailants shouted, “This is MAGA country,” because “Not a single Trump supporter watches ‘Empire,’” the gossip site reports.

Sources have told CBS Chicago that Smollett paid the bodybuilding brothers $3500 ($A4893) for the attack — with the promise of another $500 ($A700) to come — and even purchased the rope the duo allegedly used for the assault.
Smollett denies playing any role in the attack.

His lawyers said in a statement over the weekend that one of the brothers was his personal trainer, and the star finds it “impossible to believe that this person could have played a role in the crime against Jussie or would falsely claim Jussie’s complicity.”

New documents show that Empire actors Abimbola 'Abel' (left), and Olabinjo 'Ola' Osundairo (right) were bankrupt at one time.
Newly unearthed court documents show budding model-actors Abimbola and Olabinjo Osundairo both filed for bankruptcy in Illinois in September 2016 — with each declaring large students loans and very little income at the time.

Abimbola reported $161,481 ($A225,758) in debt, including $85,475 ($A119,498) in student loans, while only making $160 ($A224) a month — while his brother claimed he had $72,771 ($A101,737) in liabilities, including $39,114 ($A54,683) in student loans, and made just $142 ($A198) a month.

Both reported being part-owners of a party supply store, but said it was operating at a loss.

https://www.couriermail.com.au/entertai ... 831b41ea4d
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

The Mechanic

Re: Jussie Smollett

Post by The Mechanic » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:57 am

its all true I tells ya's...

they attacked me...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Beware the Fury of a Patient Man Q WWG1WGA ▄︻╦デ╤一

cods

Post by cods » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:14 am

if found guilty they should imo get a long jail term....

this is racial hatred of a different kind....it is also sending dreadful messages to all those who claim racism as a weapon...

I for one am sick of reading the lengths people will go to..

I dont know who this person is nor the Empire... not on my radar at all..

but he appears to be well known in America.....and an awful lot of people believed him.....

the whole thing is disgusting..... and need dealing with quickly ... lets hope he is never seen on the small screen again.

The Mechanic

Post by The Mechanic » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:17 am

cods wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:14 am
if found guilty they should imo get a long jail term....

this is racial hatred of a different kind....it is also sending dreadful messages to all those who claim racism as a weapon...

I for one am sick of reading the lengths people will go to.

I dont know who this person is nor the Empire... not on my radar at all..

but he appears to be well known in America.....and an awful lot of people believed him.....

the whole thing is disgusting..... and need dealing with quickly ... lets hope he is never seen on the small screen again.
Weaponised Race Hate by Liberals....

Nailed it Cods...

The Mechanic

Post by The Mechanic » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:11 pm

Hilarious...
Empire star Jussie Smollett will reportedly face a grand jury next week to determine the credibility of his hate crime allegations, following reports that Chicago Police are investigating the actor for orchestrating the attack on himself.
But this was all a false flag operation for thew Deep State/Democrats

what law were they trying to push through the Senate just after this HOAX attack?

The Mechanic

Post by The Mechanic » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:18 pm

The Mechanic

Post by The Mechanic » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:15 am

Real Hate Crimes go Unreported

why?

because most of them are against white folks...

the memes are coming thick and fast now... exposing the Media's lies and that of the "fake Liberal" hate crimes...

word has it that "Empire" (whatever that is) is starting to cut scenes out with Jussie in them...

https://twitter.com/CarpeDonktum/status ... m-video%2F

more Hoax Trump Derangement Syndrome fake attacks

ABC getting caught out

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by The Mechanic on Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

cods

Post by cods » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:24 am

I even thought the name

Jussie Smollett

was a joke...

The Mechanic

Post by The Mechanic » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:34 am

cods wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:24 am
I even thought the name

Jussie Smollett

was a joke...
watch that Tucker video I just put in...

the Liberal/Leftist are pushing these fake hate crimes...

stocking this race hate keeps communities divided... "Identity Politics"

thats how Democrats and other leftist political parties get their votes..

its sick...

cods

Post by cods » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:39 am

your not wrong SPLIT AND DIVIDE..

and DESTROY!

the whole country has been like that since Hillary LOST....PATHETIC>>