brian ross wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:34 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:43 pm
brian ross wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:26 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:22 pm
There are more mosques in Sydney than there are churches. I really do not see the need for more and more weekly. You can't help but wonder what they are being used for, or what is their intended use in the future.

They must be expecting a whole lot more people around to fill them.
There many Mosques but all the existing Mosques are small in capacity, Black Orchid.
What BS as usual. Maybe in podunk in WA but not where I was talking about :roll:

I wonder what you call large or even medium sized capacity? Both of the above are within a few short kilometres of each other with many many more 'smaller capacity' in between. :roll:

You talk a lot of nonsense Brian.
Really? I'm sure you could fit? a hundred thousand Muslims in just two Mosques, in your weird eyed view of the universe, Black Orchid. Out here, in the real world, most Mosques are small, non-discript little buildings, often suburban sheds or houses. Funny that... :roll:
No, they would be called musallas and now occupy most old scout halls and community centres here.

You really have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and who the hell is talking about trying to fit (I assume you meant fitting them in?) a hundred thousand muslims into two mosques?

Brian go and take your medication and come back when you have an inkling of an idea about what you are typing.
You are, Black Orchid, you are. You find two pictures of big Mosques and attempt to proclaim all Mosques are that big. In reality, they aren't. The overwhelming majority are small buildings. There simply aren't that many Muslims even in Sydney (despite what your paranoia might tell you) to justify that many large buildings. Look at Churches, they are invariably medium to small buildings, designed to suit their congregations. Mosques are the same. They are designed to cater for their congregations. Their congregations are growing, Christian ones are shrinking. Funny that, hey? Of course, you hate Muslims 'cause you fear them irrationally, don't you, Black Orchid. You're an Islamophobe, right? :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Black Orchid

Re: mosques closed down

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:03 pm

That is not what I said Brian. Either take your meds or a few hundred classes in comprehension. You are seriously unwell.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:43 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:03 pm
That is not what I said Brian. Either take your meds or a few hundred classes in comprehension. You are seriously unwell.
At least I am not an Islamophobe, Black Orchid. Proud of what one of your fellow Islamophobes did in Christchurch, Mmmm? :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:49 pm

sprintcyclist wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:15 pm
On Friday, the Austrian government announced that it plans to close down seven mosques and potentially expel about 60 imams from the country.

The announcement, which was made by Chancellor Sebastian Kurz, is rooted in a 2015 law that requires Muslim organizations to express a “positive fundamental view towards [the] state and society” of Austria, and bans foreign funding of religious institutions. “Political Islam’s parallel societies and radicalizing tendencies have no place in our country,” said Kurz at a press conference. His vice chancellor, Heinz-Christian Strache, added ominously, “This is just the beginning.”
https://www.vox.com/2018/6/8/17442240/a ... 8zhIbkatEA
Austria are leading the way.

Other countries realise the foolishness of allowing islam into their country
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:30 am

sprintcyclist wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:49 pm
sprintcyclist wrote:
On Friday, the Austrian government announced that it plans to close down seven mosques and potentially expel about 60 imams from the country.

The announcement, which was made by Chancellor Sebastian Kurz, is rooted in a 2015 law that requires Muslim organizations to express a “positive fundamental view towards [the] state and society” of Austria, and bans foreign funding of religious institutions. “Political Islam’s parallel societies and radicalizing tendencies have no place in our country,” said Kurz at a press conference. His vice chancellor, Heinz-Christian Strache, added ominously, “This is just the beginning.”

Yes. Good news indeed Sprint.

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:30 pm

Mistress Nicole wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:30 am
sprintcyclist wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:49 pm
sprintcyclist wrote:

Yes. Good news indeed Sprint.
Now, all we need to do is replace every sycophant, retarded politician, public servant and school teacher, and we could do the same.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:35 pm

sprintcyclist wrote:

Well, thats great news isnt it...Austria is leading the way...note VC Strache said "this is just the beginning"
Mosques have always represented conquered lands...so I guess Austria is "unconquered"
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:49 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:35 pm
sprintcyclist wrote:

Well, thats great news isnt it...Austria is leading the way...note VC Strache said "this is just the beginning"
Mosques have always represented conquered lands...so I guess Austria is "unconquered"
.............. “Political Islam’s parallel societies and radicalizing tendencies have no place in our country,” ...............
that is the case in every nonislamic country
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:10 am

brian ross wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:43 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:03 pm
At least I am not an Islamophobe, Black Orchid. Proud of what one of your fellow Islamophobes did in Christchurch, Mmmm? :roll:
Tsk tsk Bri Bri, your leftwing marxist elite wouldn't appreciate one of its cult members exposing their tactics of sooking about "ad-hominem" while always engaging in it, at least not immediately after being comprehensively pantsed that you instinctively use it. Even they understand that exposing leftist hypocrisy simply because you're a grubby little fuckstain is counter to the narrative. :roll:
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:11 pm

brian ross wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:43 pm
At least I am not an Islamophobe, ...
Considering that the Qu'ran advises its devotees - Muslims - to "kill the kaffir" (unbelivers) I would posit that for a non muslim Islamophobia is a perfectly rational rationale. And for the continued existence and safety of a non muslim it is in there best interest to kill muslims.
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?