America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Black Orchid

Judge Jeanine on Omar and Pelosi

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:04 pm

Worth the 10 mins.

Serial Brain 9

Re: Judge Jeanine on Omar and Pelosi

Post by Serial Brain 9 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:58 pm

The only person (Judge Jeanine) who has come out and condemned Omar and her hateful racist rants and she gets suspended.

WHY?

Fake News Media has all but taken over all main stream networks.

How did this happen?

Think Bill Clinton and changing Media Laws which allowed the FAKE News Networks to procure all other networks and shut them down.

Now the Majority of networks are OWNED by 6 Companies - looking deeper into this and you'll find many of the same faces behind the fake news networks.

We Pray for the Judge - Come back soon
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:03 am

I watched 1/2 of the clip.

It looked pretty usual judge jeanine stuff to me.
Seems criticising any muslim is banned and any criticism of Israel is supported to me by Fox
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:08 am

Did Rep. Ilhan Omar Commit Immigration Fraud?

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:10 am

cindy garay
cindy garay
1 week ago (edited)
OMAR Is apart of the Muslim Brotherhood! She will be the Main speaker at CAIR on March 23, 2019! She is Here to bring in Shari Law! She Doesn't represent America! What is she doing Here in Our Government?? So Corrupt!!

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:51 am

Good video Black Orchid. I am a staunch supporter of Israel because they are a democracy, and they are a critical Allie in the Islam drenched Middle East. This is something I cannot get through the head of my pro-Palestinian father, who at 74 should know better :roll:

He is, of course, an avid watcher of the ABC.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:54 pm

Mistress Nicole wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:51 am
Good video Black Orchid. I am a staunch supporter of Israel because they are a democracy, and they are a critical Allie in the Islam drenched Middle East. This is something I cannot get through the head of my pro-Palestinian father, who at 74 should know better :roll:

He is, of course, an avid watcher of the ABC.
I am sure that it is news to the Australian Government that Israel is an Australian Ally, "Nicole", let alone a "critical" one. Sure you're not just rabbiting Fox News views?

I am also sure that to the non-Jewish peoples of Israel that Israel is a "democracy" is news to them.

Like all Democracies, when closely examines, Israel is still an experiment - an experiment to make sure that the Jews continue to rule the place. Palestinians and Arabs are second-class citizens. They have fewer rights compared to the Jews and are treated differently by the Police, the Army and the Judiciary.

I remember reading an article by Moshe Dayan that perhaps the biggest mistake that Israel has ever made was that they failed to conscript their Arab citizens. He wrote it after visiting South Vietnam, during the Vietnamese war and seeing how the Americans treated the Vietnamese compared to how the Israelis treated the Arabs. Funny that... :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair