Neferti

Re: Why the world is rooted.

Post by Neferti » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:17 pm

Plan your own funeral? Teachers must have run out of PC ideas. :rofl

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:37 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/roo ... al-history
How far gone is a country when one of its museums decides to pull down a statute of one of their
Presidents....
New York mayor de Blasio is reported as supporting the removal...stating...
"The American Museum of Natural History has asked to remove the Theodore Roosevelt
statue because it explicitly depicts black and indigenous people as subjugated and racially
inferior..."
Of course, de Blasio is a member of the Democratic Party, and he is the very reason that
New York is the shithole it is....
2,000 comments on the above link already...and its only been up for 24 hours....
Apparently "they"...the BLM movement (Shaun King) also want to remove all statues of Jesus, as they
illustrate white supremacy....
I haven't got a clue where this is going.....hhmm....Ill have to think about this a little....
Oh...I know...the penny just dropped...
Replace statues of Jesus with statues of mohammed…..why not...its a logical step....
This is a colour revolution...worldwide....and its going to get very ugly....
The Democrats want to abolish Police and confiscate guns.....wont happen.....
The worst thing that the USA could have done was elect a black President....
Then Clinton was supposed to win last time...but surprise surprise...along comes Trump....
The scum of the earth will do what ever they can to ensure he doesn't win the next
election....
If hes still alive...…. :roll:
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:22 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:37 pm
How far gone is a country when one of its museums decides to pull down a statute of one of their
Presidents....
"The American Museum of Natural History has asked to remove the Theodore Roosevelt
statue because it explicitly depicts black and indigenous people as subjugated and racially
inferior..."
Of course, de Blasio is a member of the Democratic Party, and he is the very reason that
2,000 comments on the above link already...and its only been up for 24 hours....
Apparently "they"...the BLM movement (Shaun King) also want to remove all statues of Jesus, as they
I haven't got a clue where this is going.....hhmm....Ill have to think about this a little....
Replace statues of Jesus with statues of mohammed…..why not...its a logical step....
Then Clinton was supposed to win last time...but surprise surprise...along comes Trump....
The scum of the earth will do what ever they can to ensure he doesn't win the next
election....
de Blasio is a far leftwing moonbat as are all the Mayors/Governors of these states that are now in a state of anarchy, filth, criminality and murder. Watch the video I put in the CHAZ/CHOP thread.

The far left wing moonbat Mayor of Seattle, Jenny Durkan, actually took down the wooden barriers that the occupiers had erected and ever so thoughtfully replaced them with concrete ones.

BLM is a funding source for the Democrat commies and it is also highly influenced by Islam.

For almost 4 long years these clowns have tried every trick in the book to get rid of Trump. Their followers have diseased minds.
Like him or hate him for any reason you want but if Trump loses in November the US will be lost and don't for one minute think that the rest of us won't be pushed down that same ugly rabbit hole.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:33 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:22 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:37 pm
Presidents....
inferior..."
election....
de Blasio is a far leftwing moonbat as are all the Mayors/Governors of these states that are now in a state of anarchy, filth, criminality and murder. Watch the video I put in the CHAZ/CHOP thread.

The far left wing moonbat Mayor of Seattle, Jenny Durkan, actually took down the wooden barriers that the occupiers had erected and ever so thoughtfully replaced them with concrete ones.

BLM is a funding source for the Democrat commies and it is also highly influenced by Islam.

For almost 4 long years these clowns have tried every trick in the book to get rid of Trump. Their followers have diseased minds.
Like him or hate him for any reason you want but if Trump loses in November the US will be lost and don't for one minute think that the rest of us won't be pushed down that same ugly rabbit hole.
:thumb
I often read through the comments on the ZH articles...some of the posters are extremely well informed....
I think the entire planet is in deep deep shit if Biden wins in November... :roll:
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:41 pm

If Biden wins, and he can only win by way of voter fraud, his VP who will be picked by the DemoCommie hierarchy will be their puppet in command. Lord help the rest of the western world if that happens.

They give illegals IDs in their filthy states and they drive them around in buses to vote more than once. They are insane and Trump is the only person standing between that and the American people.

Think about what will happen here if the Greens ever get much more than 10% of the vote.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:24 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/italy ... l-currency
Well, who woulda thought...
"Italy amongst other countries such as the UK, Sweden, Thailand, China and the USA are studying
whether there are advantages in the use of digital currency instead of fiat money....
A post covid 19 world has given the financial elites a window of opportunity
to begin the implementation of transitioning economies into a universal cashless system....
The end of physical cash is ahead...."
Well....isn't that strange....
A plandemic...and whilst we are all worrying about dying or getting sick, or losing our jobs, the elites
insidiously begin to take our fiat money and substitute digital currency..
AND then you have no freedom to take your money out.....
BECAUSE there isn't any to take out.....
Just a number on a piece of paper which is your balance...
THEY HAVE TO CONTROL THE PEASANTS...
AND what better way than to control our money...or access to it....
This is the very reason why Glass Steagall legislation is necessary in Australia....
No doubt the grubberment will fight against this tooth and nail....
After all.....theyre simply agents for their banking mates...…
This plandemic is all about control.....
Insidious control....
OF US...…. :roll:

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:32 pm

I'm wondering how many businesses will take actual cash after this. I saw people jumping up and down online yesterday because Aldi apparently now won't take anymore than $5 in cash.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:12 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:32 pm
I'm wondering how many businesses will take actual cash after this. I saw people jumping up and down online yesterday because Aldi apparently now won't take anymore than $5 in cash.
Wasn't that some woman wanting to pay in coins?
Australia's Currency Act 1965 states coins are no longer legal tender if they exceed certain amounts.

The act states silver coins can only be used up to $5, but customers can use ten times the face value of gold coins.

So shoppers could pay for goods with $10 worth of $1 coins and $20 worth of $2 coins.
Link to the article re Aldis is here https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/a ... g-22221330

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:31 am

Neferti~ wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:12 am
Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:32 pm
Wasn't that some woman wanting to pay in coins?
Australia's Currency Act 1965 states coins are no longer legal tender if they exceed certain amounts.

The act states silver coins can only be used up to $5, but customers can use ten times the face value of gold coins.

So shoppers could pay for goods with $10 worth of $1 coins and $20 worth of $2 coins.
Link to the article re Aldis is here https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/a ... g-22221330
The one I read was about coins but the total was only $9 and Aldi said they would not accept anything more than $5 in coins.
“I was abruptly and rudely scolded when paying $9.25 bill. The cashier told me that in future to pay in cash [notes] as ALDI policy can only accept $5 worth of coins.

“Mind you I had $7 worth of gold coins.”

She said she was told it was an ALDI policy.

When Yahoo News Australia approached the supermarket for comment on the incident, an ALDI spokesperson said they had apologised to the customer and no such policy existed.

“Limiting the payment amount of coins is not an ALDI policy.”

Under the Currency Act, Ms Coote’s payment of $7 worth of gold coins and $2.25 worth of silver coins should have been accepted.
https://au.news.yahoo.com/aldi-shoppers ... 19575.html

It's all just a lead up to making us a cashless society. Different stores will pull our their own Nazi rules depending on the management store to store and what can you do other than complain online? Not much.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:44 am

I don't use cash any longer because I am housebound and don't go near an ATM. Such is life! :(