Why the world is rooted.

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
billy the kid

Re: Why the world is rooted.

Post by billy the kid » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:13 pm

https://explainlife.com/vatican-cardina ... dium=email

Maybe this guy should be pope...not the incompetent fool they have atm.....
I must get my hands on his book....
Sarah’s new book, Evening Draws Near and the Day is Nearly Over, is causing controversy in Europe because it explicitly identifies muslim migration as a harbinger of the continent’s collapse.
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:18 pm

https://7news.com.au/news/vic/country-c ... ts-c-46929

Its a sad state of affairs when left wing scum cause a family business to close...no wonder the world is rooted
when these turds can do this to a family just trying to make a quid......but then again all lefturds are wired wrongly...what do you expect....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:58 pm

These vegan activists are growing in number and are quite violent. Half of them probably aren't even vegans.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:43 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:18 pm
https://7news.com.au/news/vic/country-c ... ts-c-46929

Its a sad state of affairs when left wing scum cause a family business to close...no wonder the world is rooted
when these turds can do this to a family just trying to make a quid......but then again all lefturds are wired wrongly...what do you expect....
That’s the way the violent left roll.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:06 pm

It is a shame they are being forced to close. I don't support violence form any side of politics. I actually dislike violent vegans just as much as the rest of you. However, I am still prepared to protect their right to protest. Perhaps it's 'cause I believe in free speech? 8-)
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:47 am

brian ross wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:06 pm
It is a shame they are being forced to close. I don't support violence form any side of politics. I actually dislike violent vegans just as much as the rest of you. However, I am still prepared to protect their right to protest. Perhaps it's 'cause I believe in free speech? 8-)
Then again, perhaps not... :giggle
A hypocrite somewhere wrote:You seem to be under the misunderstanding that Australians actually have a right to freedom of speech. Would you care to point out where that right is inscribed? I can't find it. There is an implied right, created by the High Court, to a freedom of political speech but again it isn't actually written in plain English.

Australians have never had a right to real Freedom of Speech,
:giggle
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:38 am

IQS.RLOW wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:47 am
brian ross wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:06 pm
Then again, perhaps not... :giggle
A hypocrite somewhere wrote:You seem to be under the misunderstanding that Australians actually have a right to freedom of speech. Would you care to point out where that right is inscribed? I can't find it. There is an implied right, created by the High Court, to a freedom of political speech but again it isn't actually written in plain English.

Australians have never had a right to real Freedom of Speech,
:giggle
I think his twisted collection of synapses have finally snapped

But then again, he probably actually believes what he says.

Freedom of speech, as long as it agrees with his opinion.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:31 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04- ... ying-world

Interesting read...our freedoms are gradually being eroded by the politically correct juggernaut...
Wont be long before they haul me off to gaol...I wonder if I can take my "does it look like I care" T shirt.....

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:51 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... -australia

More lefturds dropped on their heads at birth.....

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:23 pm

ffs...what is happening out there....
Mosman Public School has banned the giving out of birthday invitations at the school....why....
Because one kid got upset that he wasnt invited...therefore the Principal has decided to ban it...
The poor little snowflakes that dont get invited to a birthday party have to be protected.
The generation of snowflakes is alive and well...
Protected to the max by their snowflake parents and their snowflake teachers...
One day we will be banning shadows...someone might become afraid of theirs......ffs....
What happened to parents telling their kid to "deal with it"
No wonder we are becoming a nation of fkn whimps......
Grow some balls parents...and find yourself some parenting skills...its not fkn hard......
And if you google it...apparently this "problem" has been around for 8 fkn years.....