Why the world is rooted.

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Black Orchid

Re: Why the world is rooted.

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:20 pm

A primary school in Sydney’s north has banned the handing out of birthday party invitations over fears that not receiving one would be emotionally stressful for children.

Parents have voiced their concerns over the decision at Mosman Public School which will now see parents send invitations via email instead, a Department of Education spokesman confirmed to Yahoo News Australia.

One mother told the Daily Telegraph the decision to protect children in every aspect of life affected their development.

“It is going too far, we have to build resilient kids,” she said.

However the Department of Education revealed the decision is part of the schools’ commitment to place student wellbeing as their “highest priority”.

“At the request of parents, and in consultation with the school community, Mosman Public School has asked that student birthday party invitations are not handed out during school hours due to the distress caused to students seen not to be invited,” a Department of Education spokesman explained.

It is understood the new rule was implemented after one child became upset when he was left out of a child’s birthday celebrations.
https://au.news.yahoo.com/going-far-sch ... 16345.html

One kid complained to progressive mummy and now the whole school suffers. These idiots are raising a bunch of snivelling pansies.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:14 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:20 pm
A primary school in Sydney’s north has banned the handing out of birthday party invitations over fears that not receiving one would be emotionally stressful for children.

Parents have voiced their concerns over the decision at Mosman Public School which will now see parents send invitations via email instead, a Department of Education spokesman confirmed to Yahoo News Australia.

One mother told the Daily Telegraph the decision to protect children in every aspect of life affected their development.

However the Department of Education revealed the decision is part of the schools’ commitment to place student wellbeing as their “highest priority”.

“At the request of parents, and in consultation with the school community, Mosman Public School has asked that student birthday party invitations are not handed out during school hours due to the distress caused to students seen not to be invited,” a Department of Education spokesman explained.

It is understood the new rule was implemented after one child became upset when he was left out of a child’s birthday celebrations.

One kid complained to progressive mummy and now the whole school suffers. These idiots are raising a bunch of snivelling pansies.

Snot nosed little brats who won't be able to cope in the real world.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:23 pm

Bobby wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:14 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:20 pm

Snot nosed little brats who won't be able to cope in the real world.
Thanks to their foolish parents. When they get rejected for jobs in the real world they will probably think they are entitled to sue. They will think their 'participation' in an interview would be enough :roll:

Either that or they will join the Greens.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:27 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:23 pm

Thanks to their foolish parents. When they get rejected for jobs in the real world they will probably think they are entitled to sue. They will think their 'participation' in an interview would be enough :roll:

Either that or they will join the Greens.

The schools should be teaching resilience in the face of defeat and how to bounce back.
Life is full of injustice and the schools are creating a fairy tale land that will turn those kids into heroin addicts
when they're older as they won't be able to cope.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:34 pm

This thing about little kids getting their feelings "hurt" and feeling "stressed" because they don't get invited to a birthday party, or don't win a race, so everybody gets an invitation or "prize" is really pathetic.

Kids need to learn about "disappointment" ... it is a fact of life. Surely, these days with mobile phones and etcetera, Mothers can just text the Mother of the kid with an "invitation" and NOT all kids in the Class need to be invited? Doesn't solve the problem of children getting an "award" for just being in the race though. Blue ribbons for all! Can't upset anybody. Geeze!

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:08 pm

I blame the breakdown of the family unit for this...and incompetent parenting...
I coached kids in junior soccer in the 80s and every saturday, all the kids and their parents and their grandparents
would be at the matches, cheering the kids/grandkids on.
Today. I would imagine there'd be one parent there if youre lucky...wheres the rest of them...
Thats if kids play sport these days...most of them Id imagine would be sitting on their arses
all day playing with their video games and their phones...getting fat...oh perish the thought...
Parents simply cant parent any more....
Not all parents are incompetent...but a percentage are.....
I recall my son telling me recently that in junior cricket these days the kids cant bowl more than 4 overs each
to encourage all kids to participate...they have to retire at 20 to give everyone a bat...
The son Im talking about played 1st Grade cricket when he was 15..he shakes his head at how todays
kids are encouraged to be mediocre whimps...
Another son played golf at weekends and he'd still be out on the course playing in the dark with his mates.
He often practised in drizzling rain...he wanted to make it harder to play...he got his handicap down to 4.....
Another son joined the Army and rode motorbikes when he was young....Motor Guzzis and Aprilias
They all had a pair of balls.....not like the kids of today who grow up fkn whimps.....
Banning the issue of birthday invites cos some kid gets upset cos he wasnt invited.....ffs.....
Thats like the school in NZ because one mother wants halal food..... the canteen changes
their entire food menu......one mother amongst hundreds........but I digress........
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:17 pm

Both my kids played soccer for many years and both myself and my ex ALWAYS attended. I hate to think what it is like now.

I remember one time we played against a team in a gala from south western Sydney (you know who I mean). One parent hit his kid because he missed a goal and another parent spent the game behind the goal posts screaming to the kids on his team "$10 a goal" which, of course, distracted our strikers and the ref did nothing.

Glad I am out of it or I might go ballistic :lol:

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:18 pm

Perhaps we need to bring back "national service" (or was it called Cadets?) in High School? Teach them a thing or three. How to take ORDERS, shut the fuck up and take notice or do a zillion pushups. Only one day a week (in uniform) and the occasional weekend away ... good training. Boys and Girls. :mrgreen:

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:23 pm

I would prefer not to have my kids doing mandatory time in the armed forces just to compensate for pansies and parents who can't parent because there will never be a period of 'peacetime' again which means they could be sent to the ME.

One of mine always wanted to join the Army and I hope that notion has passed.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:30 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:23 pm
I would prefer not to have my kids doing mandatory time in the armed forces just to compensate for pansies and parents who can't parent because there will never be a period of 'peacetime' again which means they could be sent to the ME.

One of mine always wanted to join the Army and I hope that notion has passed.
Yep..its a different world now to then...although I understand the recruiting has changed...back then if you joined, and they needed grunts..you became a grunt...like my son did...nowadays..if you want to join and be say a cook...you apply to be a cook...etc etc...a lot of my sons independence, self discipline, self control and dedication to the task at hand was learnt in the Army........
Of course the training has changed these days...the whimps stay whimps as they cant be "upset" by rigorous training....
Carrying a 20k pack on a 20k hump is non existent......2k pack and a 2k hump these days...probably to allow the women
to get through....but I digress.......
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...