US and Iran

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
The Mechanic

Re: US and Iran

Post by The Mechanic » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:21 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:04 pm
This is how absolutely pathetic CNN are. "President Trump dined on ice cream as news of the airstrike broke". Read the comments lol.

https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/ ... 3994084353

Here's another from the Iranian people. Scroll down and read the comments and see the pictures.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/IraniansDet ... i?src=hash
Casper
@katakalah1
·
20m

We lost over 1500 lifes by Islamic republic in our streets last month. As an Iranian I am happy one of those killers is no longer alive. Thank you @realDonaldTrump

#IraniansDetestSoleimani
Beware the Fury of a Patient Man Q WWG1WGA ▄︻╦デ╤一

Bogan

Post by Bogan » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:47 pm

z2066.png
Is that you, fourth from the left, Brian?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bogan

Post by Bogan » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:51 pm

z2064.png
At least the Iranians have some true allies.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The Mechanic

Post by The Mechanic » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:53 pm

Bogan wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:47 pm
z2066.png

Is that you, fourth from the left, Brian?
Take a look at the backgrounds of some of the politicians and agents who have been plotting against Trump... They are either Iranian or marrying into an Iranian family.. John Kerry, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Hillary Clintons “aids” Etc...

Thats why they were sending them pallets of cash 💰 instead of Bombs...
Beware the Fury of a Patient Man Q WWG1WGA ▄︻╦デ╤一

Bogan

Post by Bogan » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:41 pm

The incomparable Don Borgino.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp4itKzY3zo

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:30 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:50 pm
Moonbat Aussies are saying Trump murdered a leader of a sovereign state so the Commander in Chief should be looked on as a similar military target for the taking. No mention that Soleimani was a terrorist and they are blurting this crap all over the internet.

Sometimes I really am ashamed to be an Australian.
me too
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:45 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:50 pm
Moonbat Aussies are saying Trump murdered a leader of a sovereign state so the Commander in Chief should be looked on as a similar military target for the taking. No mention that Soleimani was a terrorist and they are blurting this crap all over the internet.

Sometimes I really am ashamed to be an Australian.
I missed all that, but read about Soleimani's death in the paper. Been without electricity/TV for 10 years now - don't know if it's a blessing or curse.
The sort of mugs complaining are just illustrating their hatred for the Westernised world, so their rationale doesn't have to be rational.

I wouldn't say I'm ever "ashamed" to be Australian, but I am at times dismayed by the apparent ignorance and blatant stupidity of some of my compatriots.
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:15 pm

First Balad Air Base on Sunday ...
BAGHDAD) — Four members of Iraq’s military were wounded Sunday in a rocket attack targeting an air base just north of Baghdad where American trainers are present, Iraqi security officials said.

The attack by at least six rockets came just days after Iran fired ballistic missiles at two bases in Iraq that house U.S. forces, causing no casualties.
https://time.com/5763573/iraq-military- ... et-attack/

Taji Air Base today. I think Aussies are here too? ...
BAGHDAD, Iraq — Katyusha rockets on Tuesday night targeted an Iraqi airbase north of Baghdad where US-led coalition forces are based, in the latest attack on American forces in the country.

Bases where US forces are stationed have been under a steady stream of rocket attacks for several months that have killed one American contractor and one Iraqi soldier.
On Tuesday, a new rocket attack targeted the Camp Taji airbase north of Baghdad, the Iraqi military said, without specifying how many rockets hit the base.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/rockets-f ... us-troops/

These cretins never fail to push the envelope. It's only a matter of time before there are more casualties and they get well and truly slapped back.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:24 pm

Iran formally accused by European nations of breaking nuclear deal.

Britain, France and Germany has formally accused Iran of violating the terms of its 2015 agreement to curb its nuclear program, a step by the three powers that could lead eventually to the reimposing of UN sanctions lifted under the deal.

Iran has suspended limits on its production of enriched uranium, which can be used to make reactor fuel, but also nuclear weapons.

The European powers said they were acting to avoid a crisis over nuclear proliferation adding to an escalating confrontation in the Middle East.

Russia, another signatory to the pact, said it saw no grounds to trigger the mechanism and Iran dismissed the step as a "strategic mistake".

The three countries said they still wanted the nuclear deal with Tehran to succeed and were not joining a "maximum pressure" campaign by the United States, which abandoned the pact in 2018 and has reimposed economic sanctions on Iran.

The countries triggered what is called the dispute mechanism in the deal.

Triggering the mechanism amounts to formally accusing Iran of violating the terms of the agreement.

Under the mechanism, the EU should inform the other parties — Russia and China as well as Iran — of the move.

There would then be 15 days to resolve differences, a deadline that can be extended or ultimately lead to reimposing UN sanctions.

Iran's foreign minister criticised the move.

"The usage of the dispute mechanism is legally baseless and a strategic mistake from a political standpoint," Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said, according to the Fars news agency.

Iran, which denies its nuclear program is aimed at building a bomb, has gradually rolled back its commitments under the accord since the United States quit. It argues that Washington's actions justify such a course.

>snip<

US President Donald Trump abandoned the nuclear deal reached under his predecessor Barack Obama, arguing it was too weak and new sanctions would force Iran to accept more stringent terms.

Iran says it will not negotiate with sanctions in place.

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson said on Tuesday: "If we're going to get rid of it, let's replace it and let's replace it with the Trump deal."

The US Special Representative for Iran, Brian Hook, said Washington was "very pleased" by Mr Johnson's comments.

He also said the United States would like France, Britain and Germany to join its efforts of diplomatic isolation against Tehran.

In Jerusalem, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Israel would not allow its arch-foe Iran to obtain nuclear weapons and called on Western countries to impose "snapback sanctions" on Tehran under the previous UN resolutions.

"We know exactly what is happening with the Iranian nuclear program. Iran thinks it can achieve nuclear weapons."

"I reiterate: Israel will not allow Iran to achieve nuclear weapons," Mr Netanyahu said.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-01-15/ ... l/11868688

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:56 pm

Right Wing is the Natural Progression.