Tolerant China?

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
IQS.RLOW

Re: Tolerant China?

Post by IQS.RLOW » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:31 am

The Reboot wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:21 pm
I don't know what's worse. Being China's bitch, or Islam's. :lol:
A bit like the confusion faced by many on the left, colloquially known as the "Bri Bri Conundrum"
Just replace "worse" with "better"
The Reboot wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:27 pm
Everyone wants to be your bitch
Everyone will have to form a line behind the fat little beady eyed, hairy faced manchild.
He's not about to give up the only position he's ever obtained based on his own merits.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:19 am

IQS.RLOW wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:31 am
The Reboot wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:21 pm
I don't know what's worse. Being China's bitch, or Islam's. :lol:
A bit like the confusion faced by many on the left, colloquially known as the "Bri Bri Conundrum"
Just replace "worse" with "better"
The Reboot wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:27 pm
Everyone wants to be your bitch
Everyone will have to form a line behind the fat little beady eyed, hairy faced manchild.
He's not about to give up the only position he's ever obtained based on his own merits.
In the sport of oppression olympics, I would wager Bri Bri would prefer to be a hijab wearing Islamabitch.

And what position? Forum fuckwit?

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:32 pm

Gotta love the chinese.
They really know how to keep the CULT of DEATH under control.

We need to send our muzzos over to China to be re-education.

Sounds like a plan.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

FLEKTARN

Post by FLEKTARN » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:41 pm

Valkie wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:32 pm
Gotta love the chinese.

Sounds like a plan.

China is pretty Muslim, if you ask me. Islam has been practiced in Chinese society for 1,400 years

The one that says the least can often have a very different perspective and hold the answer. The least qualified person may hold the most wisdom. When you don’t have knowledge or experience blocking your perspective, you can see problems and solutions.

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:38 pm

FLEKTARN wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:41 pm
Valkie wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:32 pm
Gotta love the chinese.

Sounds like a plan.

China is pretty Muslim, if you ask me. Islam has been practiced in Chinese society for 1,400 years

Maybe so

But even with all those retarded muzzos

The muzzos don't do squat, because they know they are only alive as long as they behave.

Go China.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

FLEKTARN

Post by FLEKTARN » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:06 pm

You're betting too much money on China. Chinks are nondifferent than muzzles or nogs.
The one that says the least can often have a very different perspective and hold the answer. The least qualified person may hold the most wisdom. When you don’t have knowledge or experience blocking your perspective, you can see problems and solutions.

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:03 pm

brian ross wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:18 pm
Where did I mention the word "Aussies", Cods?
You implied it right here BR ..
brian ross wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:28 am
And this is what the Islamophobes here desire would happen in Australia. :roll:
It's OK Islamophile, we all know you're anti-Australian.
It's normal for lefty self loathers to be traitors.
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

Texan

Post by Texan » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:18 am

Nicole wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:32 pm
Well do I have to keep reminding you. I am the mistress in these parts. Everyone is my bitch. Especially bobby
Mrs. Texan may take exception to that remark. I'm just saying. Unless of course, I'm not considered to be "in these parts".

It sounds like China is against all religion. I don't like government religious mandates, but at least they are equal opportunity. Most countries don't condemn islam because they are afraid of the violence they threaten. They would rather let their people deal with the violence. Islam is more of a political cult anyway. Their text even says so.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:48 am

Actually, islam may not even be a religion....I feel it is an ideology, which includes a religious component...
… Islam is a DEEN … a system of GOVERNANCE that regulates a ‘complete way of life’.
DIN or DEEN is closest in meaning to the English equivalent ‘GOVERNANCE’.
Islam is a GOVERNMENTAL SYSTEM that regulates every aspect of life. Din or deen is an Arabic word often mistranslated as “creed” or “religion”. “Din” is a word that features heavily in Islam. Both mainstream and reformist Muslim writers take the word ‘deen’ to mean an all-encompassing WAY OF LIFE carried out under the auspices of Allah’s purpose as expressed in the Qur’an and hadiths. As one ‘progressive’ Muslim writer puts it,far from being a private aspect of life discretely carried out in the mosque, “Islam is Dīn, a complete way of life”.
The term Dīn gained popularity in Arabia and the Greater Middle East after the advent of Islam. The term has Semitic cognates including the Hebrew “dīn” (דין), Aramaic dīnā (דִּינָא), Amharic dañä (ዳኘ) and Ugaritic dyn. It may be the root of the common Semitic word Madīnah (city), and of Midian, a geographical place and a people mentioned in the Bible and in the Qur'an. Medina is literally"the place of governance" as the capital of the empire of Arabia...
One of our senators, Pauline Hanson attempted to have islam recognized as an ideology, not a religion..which would have
wiped out all government funding for islamic schools..she also attempted to have the burka banned in various places..
But as we are a "politically correct" nation and our politicians continue to remind us that we are the most successful
multicultural country on the planet..(which many of us disagree with)...these attempts by Hanson have failed...
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:06 pm

Outlaw Yogi wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:03 pm
brian ross wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:18 pm
Where did I mention the word "Aussies", Cods?
You implied it right here BR ..
brian ross wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:28 am
And this is what the Islamophobes here desire would happen in Australia. :roll:
It's OK Islamophile, we all know you're anti-Australian.
It's normal for lefty self loathers to be traitors.

Run along, Yogi. Quoting someone out of context isn't proof of anything. You're an angry WOFTAM. :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair