brian ross wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:33 pm
FLEKTARN wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:05 pm
brian ross wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:03 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:49 pm
One terrorist act from a foreigner and the progressives expect a whole country to hand over their guns without a quibble yet the very same people totally ignore all the islamic terrorist attacks both here and worldwide daily and the thousands upon thousands of people killed and maimed in these attacks and expect us to still open our arms and borders to them.
As I have pointed out, New Zealander has only had two Terrorist attacks in it's history. One, committed by the French Government and other by an Australian. Islamist Terrorism has never visited New Zealand. You are more likely to be killed by a meteor than to meet an Islamist Terrorists in New Zealand. Time to stop your Islamophobia and face reality, Black Orchid. :roll:
Once they are a majority they will immediately stop being so peaceful. They will unravel the plan on establishing Sharia Law, their superior Islamic law to which they all bow down. ;)

Yeah, sure, sure. Look, shouldn't you be protecting Bulgaria against the big, bad Muslims? :roll:

I'm not a Chinese, I'm not a collectivist. I don't form gangs, closed communities, and I don't conform to any type of fanaticism, contrary to what Texan thought of me. I'm an individualist, I claim loyalty to no flag, no country, no language, and no religion. I don't have masters, even though I respect some of the darkest of our world. But even with this being said, I still do what I think is best for me. I can work with Muslims, it's not a problem. The problem is that Muslims are cheap fucking shits, so they don't pay for shit, so I can't work with them, so I can't make money off of them, so they're pretty fucking worthless to me, and I have no tolerance for their religion, since I'm not doing money off of them!
Last edited by FLEKTARN on Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The one that says the least can often have a very different perspective and hold the answer. The least qualified person may hold the most wisdom. When you don’t have knowledge or experience blocking your perspective, you can see problems and solutions.

FLEKTARN

Re: New Zealanders disobey gun ban

Post by FLEKTARN » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:51 pm

So fuck Bulgaria, fuck the Muslims, I don't care about the country, I care about the people I surround myself with! Could be someone from the other end of the world. It's what matters at the end. The flag is just a flag, the country is just an inanimate object.
The one that says the least can often have a very different perspective and hold the answer. The least qualified person may hold the most wisdom. When you don’t have knowledge or experience blocking your perspective, you can see problems and solutions.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:21 pm

FLEKTARN wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:47 pm
I don't have masters, even though I respect some of the darkest of our world.
88, hey, Flekkie? :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

FLEKTARN

Post by FLEKTARN » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:44 pm

brian ross wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:21 pm
FLEKTARN wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:47 pm
I don't have masters, even though I respect some of the darkest of our world.
88, hey, Flekkie? :roll: