Trump starts his bid for 2020

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
sprintcyclist

Re: Trump starts his bid for 2020

Post by sprintcyclist » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:03 pm

President Donald Trump has declared the radical-left Black Lives Matter organization a "Marxist group."
Speaking during an interview with Fox News's "Fox & Friends" on Wednesday, the president slammed BLM's far-left, violent, anti-police, anti-capitalist agenda.
President Trump called out Black Lives Matter while pushing back on professional sports players kneeling in submission to the leftist group during the national anthem.
"Black Lives Matter, when did it start?" Trump said.
"Marching down the street screaming 'pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon.'"They were talking about policemen and women,” Trump pointed out.

President Trump blasted sports leagues for kneeling for Black Lives Matter during the national anthem
"All of sudden, this is taking on this air of great respectability," the president continued."Well, how does it start there? It’s a Marxist group.
"It’s a Marxist group that is not looking for good things for our country and now I see these leagues all kneeling down.”
[highlight]Trump said Americans should stand for the flag.[/highlight]
"When I see people kneeling during the playing and disrespecting our flag and disrespecting our national anthem, what I do personally is turn off the game and the ratings for basketball are way down,” Trump said.
"I hear some others are way down too, including baseball. "All of a sudden now baseball is in the act." We have to stand up for our flag, we have to stand up for our country, we have to stand up for our anthem and a lot of people agree with me. "Hey, if I am wrong, then I am going to lose an election and that’s OK with me. "I am always going to stand for our country and flag," Trump concluded.

State Rep. Sean Roberts, R-Hominy, threatened the team with tax penalties if the players knelt during the national anthem prior to their game Saturday.

Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors says the group was founded by 'trained Marxists'
Roberts said in a statement Friday that by kneeling, the NBA was supporting Black Lives Matter and the goal of defunding the police and “its efforts to destroy nuclear families.”
"By kneeling during the playing of the national anthem, the NBA and its players are showing disrespect to the American flag and all it stands for,” Roberts said, according to The Oklahoman. "This anti-patriotic act makes clear the NBA’s support of the Black Lives Matter group and its goal of defunding our nation’s police, its ties to Marxism and its efforts to destroy nuclear families."
https://neonnettle.com/news/12221-trump ... ist-group-
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:39 pm

............ And no one knows better than the workers of Whirlpool the high cost of past administrations’ economic blunders and surrender. On the question of foreign trade, previous leaders were guided by a shameful policy of capitulation, submission, and retreat. For decades, you watched as politicians let foreign nations steal our jobs, loot our factories, and plunder the crown jewels of the U.S. economy. And the word “plunder” is capitalized.

Washington stood idly by as other countries engaged in unfair trade practices, such as massive subsidies, currency manipulation, and in the case of your industry and your company, the wholesale dumping of foreign-made products sold below cost for the sole purpose of driving you out of business so they could give us product at double, triple, and quadruple the price. But we didn’t let that happen, did we? (Applause.)

For eight years, Whirlpool begged the Obama-Biden administration, who did nothing, to protect American workers from the flagrant dumping of foreign washers, dryers into America. But your cries for help fell on deaf ears. You didn’t see any action. They didn’t act. They didn’t care, and they never will.

For eight long years under Obama-Biden administration, American factory workers received nothing but broken promises and brazen sellouts and lost jobs. The last administration tied America up in one globalist debacle after another. They catered to the special interests while allowing foreign nations to siphon off our wealth, our dignity, our dreams, our money. The suffering of our workers was met with nothing but cruel betrayal and callous indifference.

In 2013, the U.S. International Trade Commission found your competitors from Korea and other countries guilty of dumping washers into the U.S. market and ordered them to pay anti-dumping duties as high as 79 percent. But rather than pay these very high tariffs, LG and Samsung relocated production to another country — a country called China. Have you ever heard of it? And the last administration did nothing as they kept on dumping washers into the U.S. market with impunity.

The Obama-Biden administration was laughed at. They were a joke. And they were perfectly happy to let China win, your jobs disappear, and your factory to close. And you know what it was like. I came through today, and everybody was out there. Tremendous crowds, waving and cheering. I said, “I must have done it right,” because you had people that were really — really something. (Applause.) Because four or five years ago, this place was a disaster.

In 2017, Whirlpool won relief from the ITC once again. Once more, your foreign competitors moved their factories to prevent a level playing field and to avoid liability, shifting production to Th-ailand and to Vietnam — Thailand and Vietnam, two places that I like their leaders very much. They’re very nice to us. Do they take advantage of the United States? Not so much anymore.

But this time, there was one big difference: Instead of an administration that sold out American workers and sold your company out and couldn’t have cared less for you, you finally had a president who stood up for the American worker. On January 23rd, 2018, at my desk in the Oval Office, I proudly signed the order to impose a 50 percent tariff on all foreign-made washing machines. (Applause.)

As a result, Whirlpool’s nine factories across the United States were soon thriving like never before, investing in new products, new infrastructure, and hundreds of new American jobs. And I just took a tour, and I actually wanted a couple of those machines for myself — (laughter) — but I just didn’t know it was going to be appropriate to ask. But they are beautiful. That includes thousands of new jobs across the Ohio supply chain, from right here in Clyde to Findlay, Ottawa, Greenville, and Marion. (Applause.) All over.

Your company became a shining example. From, really, a company that was down and out, it became a shining example of what tough trade policies and smart tariffs can bring to — jobs and prosperity to communities like this one all over Ohio Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and plenty of other states.

They’re all doing well. They were doing great. Then the plague came in, and now they’re doing great again. We closed it up; we saved millions of lives. But now we’re opening, and it looks like I was right about the “V,” because you’re seeing the kind of numbers that are coming in, and they’re coming in strong. ...................
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-st ... ing-plant/

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:46 pm

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:48 pm

sprintcyclist wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:03 pm
President Donald Trump has declared the radical-left Black Lives Matter organization a "Marxist group."
Speaking during an interview with Fox News's "Fox & Friends" on Wednesday, the president slammed BLM's far-left, violent, anti-police, anti-capitalist agenda.
President Trump called out Black Lives Matter while pushing back on professional sports players kneeling in submission to the leftist group during the national anthem.
"Black Lives Matter, when did it start?" Trump said.
"Marching down the street screaming 'pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon.'"They were talking about policemen and women,” Trump pointed out.

President Trump blasted sports leagues for kneeling for Black Lives Matter during the national anthem
"All of sudden, this is taking on this air of great respectability," the president continued."Well, how does it start there? It’s a Marxist group.
"It’s a Marxist group that is not looking for good things for our country and now I see these leagues all kneeling down.”
[highlight]Trump said Americans should stand for the flag.[/highlight]
"When I see people kneeling during the playing and disrespecting our flag and disrespecting our national anthem, what I do personally is turn off the game and the ratings for basketball are way down,” Trump said.
"I hear some others are way down too, including baseball. "All of a sudden now baseball is in the act." We have to stand up for our flag, we have to stand up for our country, we have to stand up for our anthem and a lot of people agree with me. "Hey, if I am wrong, then I am going to lose an election and that’s OK with me. "I am always going to stand for our country and flag," Trump concluded.

State Rep. Sean Roberts, R-Hominy, threatened the team with tax penalties if the players knelt during the national anthem prior to their game Saturday.

Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors says the group was founded by 'trained Marxists'
Roberts said in a statement Friday that by kneeling, the NBA was supporting Black Lives Matter and the goal of defunding the police and “its efforts to destroy nuclear families.”
"By kneeling during the playing of the national anthem, the NBA and its players are showing disrespect to the American flag and all it stands for,” Roberts said, according to The Oklahoman. "This anti-patriotic act makes clear the NBA’s support of the Black Lives Matter group and its goal of defunding our nation’s police, its ties to Marxism and its efforts to destroy nuclear families."
https://neonnettle.com/news/12221-trump ... ist-group-
Good but it should be declared a terrorist group and all those leftists funding and enabling it terrorists.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:37 am

.............. First, I promised to withdraw the United States from the last administration’s disastrous assault on U.S. workers: the Trans-Pacific Partnership. It would have been a disaster. It would have been a disaster, especially for the automobile industry. It would have put it out of business. My first week in office, I kept that promise and canceled that job-killing catastrophe.

Second, I pledged to appoint the toughest and smartest trade negotiators to defend American jobs, and I did with Bob Lighthizer and all of his people. They’ve been fantastic.

Third, I said I would use every legal tool at my disposal to fight back against unfair trade, and I did. And I found some that nobody even knew about. Some of them were very old. They had a lot of dust on them. Hadn’t been used for decades and decades. But I found them — things you could never get passed today.

Fourth, I promised to label China a “currency manipulator,” and I did.

Fifth, I said we would bring trade cases against China to crack down on its economic aggression.

Sixth, I committed to impose tariffs on goods to protect American jobs and stop China and many other countries’ abuses under Section 232 of the Trade Expansion Act of 1962 and Section 301 of the Trade Act of 1974.

As your President, I have kept every single one of these pledges to the American people and to the American worker, without exception. Every one has been done. (Applause.)

Seventh, one of my biggest promises in that speech was to replace the disaster known as NAFTA — one of the worst trade deals ever made by any country, let alone ours. Ohio lost almost 40 percent of its manufacturing jobs after NAFTA was signed. Half of all of the automaking jobs across the state were wiped out.

Earlier this year, I finally ended the NAFTA nightmare and signed the brand-new USMCA agreement. That’s United States and Mexico and Canada. And all of those bad things that you had to suffer with, you’re not suffering anymore, because now people and companies have an incentive to stay. They’re not going to be leaving so fast. (Applause.)

That was the biggest point I made. I want to make sure that these companies aren’t leaving. And the managers walk up, and they say, “I’m sorry, our company is leaving and going to Mexico” — or Canada — but going, primarily, in that case, to Mexico. Canada takes advantage of us with dairy — unbelievable advantage — but not anymore.

But Mexico took a lot of jobs. And I said, “I don’t want companies moving. And if they do move…” Remember? You’ve heard it. “If they do move when they make that product, they got to pay a big price to sell it back into our country.” So they have no more incentive to move.

The USMCA contains powerful new protections for American manufacturers, automakers, farmers, dairy producers, and workers all across Ohio and all of our states.

Those were key promises I made to American workers in 2016; I kept every single one of them. The fake news media back there, they hate to report this. ...............
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-st ... ing-plant/

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:23 pm

........... So now Schumer and Pelosi want to meet to make a deal.
Amazing how it all works, isn’t it.
Where have they been for the last 4 weeks when they were “hardliners”, and only wanted BAILOUT MONEY for Democrat run states and cities that are failing badly?
They know my phone number! .............

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref ... r%5Eauthor

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:41 pm

They added over 1000 pages of pork that will benefit themselves only including insisting on mail in ballots. They don't give a damn about the people in trouble!

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:10 pm

The silent majority are on the move!

How refreshing it is to see normal people just peacefully voice their opinions. Unlike the shrill screeching and screaming of the moonbats.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:12 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:10 pm
The silent majority are on the move!

How refreshing it is to see normal people just peacefully voice their opinions. Unlike the shrill screeching and screaming of the moonbats.
Thanks.

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:26 pm

Poor Mr Trump...shitting his pants!

(CNN)President Donald Trump's darkly portentous campaign message came into stark focus Monday as he launched his most intensive campaign swing since the start of the coronavirus pandemic, warning of "fascist" Democrats with a "Trojan horse" candidate during stops in the Upper Midwest.

The dire warnings -- reliant on false information and racist tropes -- foreshadowed a bitter fall campaign as Trump seeks to reverse a slide in the polls. And they presaged a drawn out post-election battle as Trump preempted a potential loss with warnings of fraud.
"The only way we're going to lose this election is if this election is rigged," he said during a stop in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, the second of several battleground events he is using this week to counterprogram the Democrats' all-digital convention.
Over the past week, Trump's attempts at shoring up his political standing have taken on a frantic and often conspiratorial energy, including attempts to limit mail-in voting by refusing new funding for the post office, racist and sexist attacks on former Vice President Joe Biden's new running mate and persistent unfounded warnings that November's vote will be rigged.
He appeared to inject a new scheme meant to deprive him of a second term on Monday: a "deep state" he is concerned might announce a coronavirus vaccine on November 4 -- the day after the election.

Read it all here:---

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/17/poli ... index.html

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl