Trump starts his bid for 2020

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Black Orchid

Trump starts his bid for 2020

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:01 pm

US President Donald Trump has stepped out on stage to “wild” scenes as he officially launched his 2020 campaign in Orlando, Florida.

Mr Trump and wife Melania entered the arena to a boisterous reception before telling the crowd: “We’re not going to lose” his second bid for power.

The crowd erupted with cheers and chants of “four more years” in response to his new campaign slogan: “Keep America Great” - a slight twist on “Make America Great Again” which he used in the 2016 election.

“Oh we will keep it so great,” he said.

“Better than ever before.”

Mr Trump made the case that his administration had taken on the “political machine” over the past 2.5 years. His messaging was familiar and tied to issues including immigration; fake news; Democrats; and Hillary Clinton’s emails.

“For the last 2.5 years we have been under siege,” he said.

“We believe our country should be a sanctuary for legal citizens not criminal illegal aliens.”

Vice President Mike Pence opened the event, telling the crowd that “America needs

four more years of President Donald Trump”.

“It’s on everybody … time for round two,” Mr Pence said.

Mr Pence touched on the actions the president has taken on issues including the US and Mexico border wall, taxes, military spending, judicial appointments and his anti-abortion stance.

“I couldn’t be more proud to serve alongside a president who serves without apology for the sanctity of human life,” he continued.
https://www.news.com.au/world/north-ame ... 67c92d299c

Pouring rain and still a massive crowd. :thumb

Black Orchid

Re: Trump starts his bid for 2020

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:05 pm

Sooks and sore losers outside. Probably there for the food trucks outside. :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Serial Brain 9

Post by Serial Brain 9 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:02 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:05 pm
Sooks and sore losers outside. Probably there for the food trucks outside. :roll:
They had impeachment rallies all over the US a few days back.

Most of the Rallies only had 30 or so people turn up. A total fizza.

Much like Joe Biden's election rallies lol

He held one in Iowa this week and only 80 odd people turned up. :lol:

and he's supposed to be smashing Trump in the Polls?

In the 2018 elections we saw massive fraud - Is this what they are up to? Trying to pretend that Creepy Biden is in front in the polls and then cheat in the elections to win?
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

Serial Brain 9

Post by Serial Brain 9 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:07 pm

.Creepy Joe Bidens rally in Iowa this week. :lol:

pic over at ozpol - Not to mention he says that he's going to cure cancer if he gets elected :roll:

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:11 pm

The thing about these 'liberal' lefties is that they never just stop, reflect on what goes wrong and try to change it. They feel entitled and that they should get their own way and then scream as loud as they can thinking that will get them what they want. They are really quite deranged.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:12 pm

Serial Brain 9 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:07 pm
.Creepy Joe Bidens rally in Iowa this week. :lol:

pic over at ozpol - Not to mention he says that he's going to cure cancer if he gets elected :roll:

I think Trump said something similar but not in the same way?

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:16 pm

Thank "whatshisname" that in Australia we only get about 6 weeks of being bombarded with political crap. Not years of the same!

UK is still trying to work out who their "new" Prime Minister is.

I think our system is easier and less irritating. :rofl

Serial Brain 9

Post by Serial Brain 9 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:21 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:16 pm
Thank "whatshisname" that in Australia we only get about 6 weeks of being bombarded with political crap. Not years of the same!

I think we have one of the best systems in the World - this is why we should not go for a Republic.

The commonwealth suits us fine - no one meddles in our political system or tells us what to do. I'd keep it that way.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:25 pm

Serial Brain 9 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:21 pm
Neferti~ wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:16 pm

I think we have one of the best systems in the World - this is why we should not go for a Republic.

The commonwealth suits us fine - no one meddles in our political system or tells us what to do. I'd keep it that way.
AGREED!

cods

Post by cods » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:23 pm

oh I agree as well.. a whole year of electioneering would drive me up the wall..

how they ever run the country amazes me...they seem fixated with each other.....

we were bombarded with crap from clive palmer for 12 months.. and look what he got out of it...

I hope he is still smoldering about his lose.....I hope he never recovers