Trump starts his bid for 2020

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Nom De Plume

Re: Trump starts his bid for 2020

Post by Nom De Plume » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:02 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:48 pm
I dont know why anyone wastes their time cutting and pasting excerpts from the US media.
The media is crap...it is either pro or anti Trump.
The Australian media is anti Trump...apart from SkyNews...
Americans have dumped on their own media for a long time...
It cannot be trusted...
Even the Australian media, again apart from Sky is pro the government of the day in Australia...
Everyone is anti-Trump except Rupert Murdoch... who owns Sky News. :h
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:02 pm

Redneck wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:57 pm
billy the kid wrote:
I dont know why anyone wastes their time cutting and pasting excerpts from the US media.
It cannot be trusted...
Even the Australian media, again apart from Sky is pro the government of the day in Australia...
Why do you cut and paste certain media then?
My cut and paste is mostly from Zero Hedge...for world and USA current affairs...
My cut and paste from Australian sources occurs when the topic is broadly discussed and agreed
upon by every Australian source....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:06 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:02 pm
billy the kid wrote:
It cannot be trusted...
Everyone is anti-Trump except Rupert Murdoch... who owns Sky News. :h
That may have been the case in the past...I doubt if Murdoch supports Trump at the
moment from what Ive been reading.....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:06 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Redneck wrote:
billy the kid wrote:
It cannot be trusted...
My cut and paste is mostly from Zero Hedge...for world and USA current affairs...
My cut and paste from Australian sources occurs when the topic is broadly discussed and agreed
MMMMM!!!!

Overall, we rate Zero Hedge an extreme right biased conspiracy website based on the promotion of false/misleading/debunked information that routinely denigrates the left.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Redneck on Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:10 pm

Redneck wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:06 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Redneck wrote:
billy the kid wrote:
It cannot be trusted...
MMMMM!!!!
Oooh puleeeze gimme a break....
Youre quoting a media source which denigrates another media source..all because the media source
denigrates the left.....
AND youre a self confessed leftie.....
Of course youd post crap like this....its expected of you....

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:14 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:10 pm
Redneck wrote:
billy the kid wrote:
Redneck wrote:
billy the kid wrote:
It cannot be trusted...
MMMMM!!!!
Youre quoting a media source which denigrates another media source..all because the media source
denigrates the left.....
Lefties are the Best.. Chuck out the rest
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:16 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Redneck wrote:
billy the kid wrote:
Redneck wrote:
billy the kid wrote:
It cannot be trusted...
MMMMM!!!!
denigrates the left.....
Give you a break FFS, you are the one quoting this obsqure Bulgarian registered RWNJ site!!

Detailed Report

Factual Reporting: LOW
World Press Freedom Rank: Bulgaria 111/180

History

Launched in 2009, Zero Hedge is a finance blog founded by Colin Lokey also known with the pseudonym “Tyler Durden,” Daniel Ivandjiiski, and Tim Backshall. According to a Bloomberg Interview the Zero Hedge founders/authors were anonymous until 2016. A Professional Service Subscription is required to read the rest of the interview from Bloomberg, however, a New Yorker article also covered their history.

Zero Hedge wrote a rebuttal article regarding the Bloomberg interview that can be found here. A quote from the rebuttal reads: “Zero Hedge hired Colin when he approached us over a year ago begging for a job after he was fired with cause from Seeking Alpha, following a fight with a co-worker.”

Read our profile on Bulgaria’s government and media.

Funded by / Ownership

The website is registered in Bulgaria under the name Georgi Georgiev, a business partner of Krassimir Ivandjiiski.

According to Rationalwiki the only writer “conclusively” identified is “Dan Ivandjiiski, who conducts public interviews on behalf of Zero Hedge.” The blog generates revenue from online advertising.

Analysis / Bias

In a quote from the above New Yorker article they summarize the political stance of the blog, which Lokey told Bloomberg is: “Russia=good. Obama=idiot. Bashar al-Assad=benevolent leader. John Kerry= dunce. Vladimir Putin=greatest leader in the history of statecraft.”

Zero Hedge’s content has been classified as “alt-right” and has been criticized for presenting conspiracy theories.

In review, Zero Hedge publishes pro-right wing/Trump articles such as Pat Buchanan: “Trump Calls Off Cold War II.” As well as fake news stories regarding liberals: Anti-Trump Protesters Bused Into Austin, Chicago.

Editorial content is written under the pseudonym Tyler Durden and usually focuses on conspiracies related to economic collapse. Zero Hedge sources to factually mixed think tanks such as The Mises Institute, which promotes Austrian (Anarcho-Capitalism) economics. Finally, during the Coronavirus outbreak of 2020 they have frequently promoted false and misleading information as evidenced by failed fact checks below.

Failed Fact Checks (A short list of many)

Says China “stole Coronavirus from Canada and weaponized it into a Bioweapon.” – False
Is a Craigslist ad proof that counterprotesters at a white nationalist rally were “paid to make chaos”? – False
It’s now against the law in California to shower and do laundry on the same day. – Mostly False
A “newly uncovered” photograph reveals Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was crying over an empty parking lot, not detained migrant children, at a protest in Texas. – False
“The Ukrainian government just indicted the Burisma gas company & named Hunter Biden for accepting millions of dollars from a slush fund.” – False
During the last hundred years the temperature is increased about 0.1°C because of carbon dioxide. The human contribution was about 0.01°C. – Incorrect
New Study Confirms EVs Considerably Worse For Climate Than Diesel Cars – Inaccurate
This coronavirus genome contained sequences of another virus […] the HIV virus (AIDS virus) – Inaccurate
Coronavirus contains ‘HIV insertions’ – Inaccurate

Overall, we rate Zero Hedge an extreme right biased conspiracy website based on the promotion of false/misleading/debunked information that routinely denigrates the left. (8/18/2016) Updated (M. Huitsing 7/29/2020)

Source: https://www.zerohedge.com/
Last edited by Redneck on Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:18 pm

Redneck wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:16 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Redneck wrote:
billy the kid wrote:
Redneck wrote:

MMMMM!!!!
denigrates the left.....
Detailed Report

History

Launched in 2009, Zero Hedge is a finance blog founded by Colin Lokey also known with the pseudonym “Tyler Durden,” Daniel Ivandjiiski, and Tim Backshall. According to a Bloomberg Interview the Zero Hedge founders/authors were anonymous until 2016. A Professional Service Subscription is required to read the rest of the interview from Bloomberg, however, a New Yorker article also covered their history.

Zero Hedge wrote a rebuttal article regarding the Bloomberg interview that can be found here. A quote from the rebuttal reads: “Zero Hedge hired Colin when he approached us over a year ago begging for a job after he was fired with cause from Seeking Alpha, following a fight with a co-worker.”

Funded by / Ownership

The website is registered in Bulgaria under the name Georgi Georgiev, a business partner of Krassimir Ivandjiiski.

According to Rationalwiki the only writer “conclusively” identified is “Dan Ivandjiiski, who conducts public interviews on behalf of Zero Hedge.” The blog generates revenue from online advertising.

Analysis / Bias

In a quote from the above New Yorker article they summarize the political stance of the blog, which Lokey told Bloomberg is: “Russia=good. Obama=idiot. Bashar al-Assad=benevolent leader. John Kerry= dunce. Vladimir Putin=greatest leader in the history of statecraft.”

Zero Hedge’s content has been classified as “alt-right” and has been criticized for presenting conspiracy theories.

In review, Zero Hedge publishes pro-right wing/Trump articles such as Pat Buchanan: “Trump Calls Off Cold War II.” As well as fake news stories regarding liberals: Anti-Trump Protesters Bused Into Austin, Chicago.

Editorial content is written under the pseudonym Tyler Durden and usually focuses on conspiracies related to economic collapse. Zero Hedge sources to factually mixed think tanks such as The Mises Institute, which promotes Austrian (Anarcho-Capitalism) economics. Finally, during the Coronavirus outbreak of 2020 they have frequently promoted false and misleading information as evidenced by failed fact checks below.

Says China “stole Coronavirus from Canada and weaponized it into a Bioweapon.” – False
Is a Craigslist ad proof that counterprotesters at a white nationalist rally were “paid to make chaos”? – False
It’s now against the law in California to shower and do laundry on the same day. – Mostly False
A “newly uncovered” photograph reveals Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was crying over an empty parking lot, not detained migrant children, at a protest in Texas. – False
“The Ukrainian government just indicted the Burisma gas company & named Hunter Biden for accepting millions of dollars from a slush fund.” – False
During the last hundred years the temperature is increased about 0.1°C because of carbon dioxide. The human contribution was about 0.01°C. – Incorrect
New Study Confirms EVs Considerably Worse For Climate Than Diesel Cars – Inaccurate
This coronavirus genome contained sequences of another virus […] the HIV virus (AIDS virus) – Inaccurate

Overall, we rate Zero Hedge an extreme right biased conspiracy website based on the promotion of false/misleading/debunked information that routinely denigrates the left. (8/18/2016) Updated (M. Huitsing 7/29/2020)

So, whats your point......

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:23 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:18 pm
Redneck wrote:
billy the kid wrote:
Redneck wrote:
billy the kid wrote:

MMMMM!!!!
denigrates the left.....
Detailed Report

History

Funded by / Ownership

Analysis / Bias

Give you a break you said!!!

Give you a break FFS, you are the one quoting this obsqure Bulgarian registered RWNJ site and expect to be taken seriously!!!

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:25 pm

Redneck wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:23 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:18 pm
Redneck wrote:
billy the kid wrote:
Redneck wrote:

MMMMM!!!!
denigrates the left.....
Detailed Report

History

Funded by / Ownership

Analysis / Bias

Give you a break you said!!!

Give you a break FFS, you are the one quoting this obsqure Bulgarian registered RWNJ site and expect to be taken seriously!!!
Does this mean we're not friends any more...
Cos, if we're not friends any more....I just dont think I could bear it...... :rofl