Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:23 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:18 pm
Redneck wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:16 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:10 pm

Oooh puleeeze gimme a break....
Youre quoting a media source which denigrates another media source..all because the media source
denigrates the left.....
AND youre a self confessed leftie.....
Of course youd post crap like this....its expected of you....
Detailed Report

Factual Reporting: LOW
World Press Freedom Rank: Bulgaria 111/180

History

Launched in 2009, Zero Hedge is a finance blog founded by Colin Lokey also known with the pseudonym “Tyler Durden,” Daniel Ivandjiiski, and Tim Backshall. According to a Bloomberg Interview the Zero Hedge founders/authors were anonymous until 2016. A Professional Service Subscription is required to read the rest of the interview from Bloomberg, however, a New Yorker article also covered their history.

Zero Hedge wrote a rebuttal article regarding the Bloomberg interview that can be found here. A quote from the rebuttal reads: “Zero Hedge hired Colin when he approached us over a year ago begging for a job after he was fired with cause from Seeking Alpha, following a fight with a co-worker.”

Read our profile on Bulgaria’s government and media.

Funded by / Ownership

The website is registered in Bulgaria under the name Georgi Georgiev, a business partner of Krassimir Ivandjiiski.

According to Rationalwiki the only writer “conclusively” identified is “Dan Ivandjiiski, who conducts public interviews on behalf of Zero Hedge.” The blog generates revenue from online advertising.

Analysis / Bias

In a quote from the above New Yorker article they summarize the political stance of the blog, which Lokey told Bloomberg is: “Russia=good. Obama=idiot. Bashar al-Assad=benevolent leader. John Kerry= dunce. Vladimir Putin=greatest leader in the history of statecraft.”

Zero Hedge’s content has been classified as “alt-right” and has been criticized for presenting conspiracy theories.

In review, Zero Hedge publishes pro-right wing/Trump articles such as Pat Buchanan: “Trump Calls Off Cold War II.” As well as fake news stories regarding liberals: Anti-Trump Protesters Bused Into Austin, Chicago.

Editorial content is written under the pseudonym Tyler Durden and usually focuses on conspiracies related to economic collapse. Zero Hedge sources to factually mixed think tanks such as The Mises Institute, which promotes Austrian (Anarcho-Capitalism) economics. Finally, during the Coronavirus outbreak of 2020 they have frequently promoted false and misleading information as evidenced by failed fact checks below.

Failed Fact Checks (A short list of many)

Says China “stole Coronavirus from Canada and weaponized it into a Bioweapon.” – False
Is a Craigslist ad proof that counterprotesters at a white nationalist rally were “paid to make chaos”? – False
It’s now against the law in California to shower and do laundry on the same day. – Mostly False
A “newly uncovered” photograph reveals Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was crying over an empty parking lot, not detained migrant children, at a protest in Texas. – False
“The Ukrainian government just indicted the Burisma gas company & named Hunter Biden for accepting millions of dollars from a slush fund.” – False
During the last hundred years the temperature is increased about 0.1°C because of carbon dioxide. The human contribution was about 0.01°C. – Incorrect
New Study Confirms EVs Considerably Worse For Climate Than Diesel Cars – Inaccurate
This coronavirus genome contained sequences of another virus […] the HIV virus (AIDS virus) – Inaccurate
Coronavirus contains ‘HIV insertions’ – Inaccurate

Overall, we rate Zero Hedge an extreme right biased conspiracy website based on the promotion of false/misleading/debunked information that routinely denigrates the left. (8/18/2016) Updated (M. Huitsing 7/29/2020)

Source: https://www.zerohedge.com/
So, whats your point......
Give you a break you said!!!

Give you a break FFS, you are the one quoting this obsqure Bulgarian registered RWNJ site and expect to be taken seriously!!!
Does this mean we're not friends any more...
Cos, if we're not friends any more....I just dont think I could bear it...... :rofl
I still love you Billy! :smitten

sprintcyclist

Re: Trump starts his bid for 2020

Post by sprintcyclist » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:30 am

Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:14 pm

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:52 pm

Apparently, Trump has decided not to have a polices to motivate voters to choose him.

Are Trump supporters THAT stupid?
Surely his supporters want a vision to rally for?
Not according to Trump...
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:23 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:52 pm
Apparently, Trump has decided not to have a polices to motivate voters to choose him.

Perhaps Trump is just sick of it all. I know I am. :rofl

Texan

Post by Texan » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:51 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:52 pm

Am I supposed to be for disarming the public while defunding the police? Am I supposed to vote for a man who could hide his own Easter eggs? I'm for personal responsibility and individual rights. Does that make me stupid?

Texan

Post by Texan » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:28 am

I have been following the career of Herschel Walker for almost 40 years. Besides being an incredible athlete, he has discipline, character, and maturity, that you rarely see in anyone. He has excelled in football, ballet, olympic sports, MMA fighting, has multiple businesses that employ dozens of people, promotes physical fitness, has always treated people with kindness and respect, and has never been involved in a scandal involving drugs, sex, or violence. He wouldn't lie to the world for any price and I believe every word this man said last night.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:25 am

Much respect to Herschel. The Dems are already trying to label and disrespect him for escaping the plantation.

Meanwhile the Dems are desperate and telling Joe not to concede under any circumstances. Scared their cheating won't get them through. From the Hillsbag ...
"Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances because I think this is going to drag out, and eventually I do believe he will win if we don't give an inch and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is," Clinton said in an excerpt posted Tuesday.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/2 ... ice-401641

BTW love your new signature, Tex. There are a few people I would love to hug! :lol:

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:35 pm

Have you seen the lineup of speakers Trump has arranged... So many Trumps to explain how his destruction of America is making it Greater!
Good to know not all of his family are against him... only most!
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:29 am

https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=422437018670466

Trump on the tarmac, talking with a black who runs a bar that the lefts destroyed.
Saying the Bikers who are also in attendance will be there to support him. He gets free publicity.

Next a mexican who runs a car repair shop. Trump is on his side too.

These are my sort of people.
Small local business owners really ring my bell.