Correct map of the areas of Europe

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
FLEKTARN

Correct map of the areas of Europe

Post by FLEKTARN » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:22 am

I can often see people all over the place don’t even know which country’s Eastern Europe, which country’s Western Europe, so I pulled the one and only real map of regions of Europe, so you can be educated, like me. This is not to insult uneducated people, but to encourage them to stop saying Bulgaria is in Eastern Europe, or that Germany’s in Western Europe, for example.

Untitled.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The one that says the least can often have a very different perspective and hold the answer. The least qualified person may hold the most wisdom. When you don’t have knowledge or experience blocking your perspective, you can see problems and solutions.

sprintcyclist

Re: Correct map of the areas of Europe

Post by sprintcyclist » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:08 am

Thanks Flek

I had no idea on this
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

FLEKTARN

Re: Correct map of the areas of Europe

Post by FLEKTARN » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:21 am

sprintcyclist wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:08 am
Thanks Flek

I had no idea on this

Sure. There have been many maps, and most of them are either misleading, or morally outdated. The map also shows Cyprus, and many people don’t know that Cyprus is a European country, but it’s in our “group” - Southeast Europe.

You can also see that Turkey is cut near Istanbul, that’s because Istanbul and Edirne are part of Southeastern Europe, and after you cross the Bosphorus bridge - you go straight into Asia. If we leave the mosques aside, singing every morning at 05:00, Istanbul is very modern and European.

This map is also a cultural map. I’ve been everywhere and I can proudly say, the mentality changes after you cross some of these borders. Romania and Hungary are for example ages apart. Same with Germany and France. And Italy and Spain are very close mentality, siestas, chill mentality, enjoy food, let’s not work a lot, etc.
The one that says the least can often have a very different perspective and hold the answer. The least qualified person may hold the most wisdom. When you don’t have knowledge or experience blocking your perspective, you can see problems and solutions.