America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Black Orchid

Re: Democrats bid for 2020

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:56 am

:giggle

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:48 pm

"I don't look at this in terms of the way he does ... blue states and red states ... they're all the United States ... and look at the states that are having such a spike in coronavirus ... they're the red states."

https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status ... 9435463681

:giggle

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:56 pm

............. In Portland, Seattle, Chicago and New York, Democratic mayors have refused to put down the insurrection, even after months of rioting and property damage in excess of $1 billion (in 130 cities) – even when businesses are fleeing and their tax base is shrinking. By September 4, Portland had endured 100 nights of rioting. To celebrate Indigenous People’s (anti-Columbus)Day, revolutionaries demolished statues of Abraham Lincoln and Theodore Roosevelt and ransacked the Oregon Historical Society. During the Summer, Mayor Ted Wheeler said he was waiting for the riots to burn themselves out. How’s that working?

• Prosecutors bought and paid for by George Soros refuse to prosecute rioters. The police (who are resigning or taking early retirement in record numbers) throw up their hands in disgust. In the NYPD, retirements are up 87% over 2019.

• The Democratic Party has become the cheering section for the revolution. In June, North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper said, “People are more important than property. Black Lives Do Matter.” In other words, you can burn our cities to the ground and we won’t do a damn thing about it. Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey exultantly proclaimed: “Yes, America is burning, but that’s how forests grow.” Staffers on the Biden and Harris campaigns have donated to bail funds for the rioters.

• Biden ignored the violence for three months. When he was finally forced to say something (on August 30), his disavowal was weak and equivocal. It included police “violence” and mythical right-wing militias, but no mention of Antifa and BLM. Ever helpful, Two-Gun Joe recently suggested that when their life is at stake, police should stop the use of deadly force against them by shooting suspects in the leg.

................ .......... Governor, Cuomo said there was no place in New York for conservatives. As AG, they’ll be no place for conservatives in America. ................
https://richardsonpost.com/don-feder/18 ... rgWBHke9oc
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:47 pm

Pennsylvania's Supreme Court ruled Friday that election officials must accept mail-in ballots even if the signatures on them don't match those on file for a voter.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... 478381051

Welcome to leftist bizarro world. They can also accept and collect these invalid votes for 3 days after the election. Power at all costs.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:13 pm

Leftist censorship to suppress and win at all costs. They are eating their own now ...
My Resignation From The Intercept

The same trends of repression, censorship and ideological homogeneity plaguing the national press generally have engulfed the media outlet I co-founded, culminating in censorship of my own articles.

Today I sent my intention to resign from The Intercept, the news outlet I co-founded in 2013 with Jeremy Scahill and Laura Poitras, as well as from its parent company First Look Media.

The final, precipitating cause is that The Intercept’s editors, in violation of my contractual right of editorial freedom, censored an article I wrote this week, refusing to publish it unless I remove all sections critical of Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, the candidate vehemently supported by all New-York-based Intercept editors involved in this effort at suppression.

The censored article, based on recently revealed emails and witness testimony, raised critical questions about Biden’s conduct. Not content to simply prevent publication of this article at the media outlet I co-founded, these Intercept editors also demanded that I refrain from exercising a separate contractual right to publish this article with any other publication.

I had no objection to their disagreement with my views of what this Biden evidence shows: as a last-ditch attempt to avoid being censored, I encouraged them to air their disagreements with me by writing their own articles that critique my perspectives and letting readers decide who is right, the way any confident and healthy media outlet would. But modern media outlets do not air dissent; they quash it. So censorship of my article, rather than engagement with it, was the path these Biden-supporting editors chose.
More at https://greenwald.substack.com/p/my-res ... -intercept