Democrats bid for 2020

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Redneck

Re: Democrats bid for 2020

Post by Redneck » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:22 pm

Hows BOs hero shaping up in the various polls
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:02 pm

It's a bit early for polls, Red. Remember Hillary was ahead by 92% in the polls but go ahead and wet yourself :thumb

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:26 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:02 pm
It's a bit early for polls, Red. Remember Hillary was ahead by 92% in the polls but go ahead and wet yourself :thumb
If you are so sure he will win, how about you declare to leave the forum if he loses.

:lol:

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:36 pm

Redneck wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:26 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
If you are so sure he will win, how about you declare to leave the forum if he loses.

How about you stop coming here just to make personal attacks and how about you stop mentioning my name across every other forum you frequent?

Seriously, Red, if I trigger you that much maybe it's you who needs to take a forum break? Just sayin' :lol:

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:49 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:36 pm
Redneck wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:26 pm
Black Orchid wrote:

How about you stop coming here just to make personal attacks and how about you stop mentioning my name across every other forum you frequent?

Seriously, Red, if I trigger you that much maybe it's you who needs to take a forum break? Just sayin' :lol:
Wasn't having a go at you really,

I just recalled the guy on Ozpol who vowed to leave if Labor lost the last election, cant recall who it was and if they left or not.

So in answer to the legitimate question, you arent that confident! :rofl

BTW you could ask me the same question and my answer is no as I am not that confident of a Biden win :rofl

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:55 pm

I'm not into playing games, sorry! 8-)

I believe it was Peccary to vowed to leave the forum and, of course, did not. Then there was another leftist who made a monetary bet (to charity) with Gordon and reneged on that. Moral of the story? Never make a bet with a leftist. :rofl

I'm not THAT confident as you say but your commie mob is desperately trying to divide the nation, lie through their rotten teeth and burn the country to the ground. Sensible people are awake to this which makes me think Trump will prevail.

If the DemoCommies win the country will be no more which is what they want. Seems to be what you want too. Then where will we be if China prevails?

I'll tell you. We'll be up shyt street!

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:02 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:55 pm

I believe it was Peccary to vowed to leave the forum and, of course, did not. Then there was another leftist who made a monetary bet (to charity) with Gordon and reneged on that. Moral of the story? Never make a bet with a leftist. :rofl

I'm not THAT confident as you say but your commie mob is desperately trying to divide the nation, lie through their rotten teeth and burn the country to the ground. Sensible people are awake to this which makes me think Trump will prevail.

If the DemoCommies win the country will be no more which is what they want. Seems to be what you want too. Then where will we be if China prevails?

Nah I dont think the sky will fall chicken little!

Demos are about as left as the Liberal Party in Australia!

Forget the Commie talk that is nonsense!

Anyway we shall all see what happens as Donnies health is starting to look suspect, despite Joe being accused of same!

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:12 pm

Redneck wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:02 pm
Black Orchid wrote:

Anyway we shall all see what happens as Donnies health is starting to look suspect, despite Joe being accused of same!
Do yourself a huge favour and actually educate yourself on the Democrats. Until then you are just talking low info BS. :thumb

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:15 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:12 pm
Redneck wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:02 pm
Black Orchid wrote:

Do yourself a huge favour and actually educate yourself on the Democrats. Until then you are just talking low info BS. :thumb
That is absolute rubbish!

I guess we will have to agree to disagree!

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:26 pm

Educate yourself if you want to get involved in 'discussion' and don't just follow the party narrative!