The Left Wing - World Wide

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Black Orchid

Re: The Left Wing - World Wide

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:11 pm

More on the 'tolerant' left loons ...
‘Action Will Be Taken’: Georgia Democrats Vow Revenge On Lawmaker Who Endorsed Trump.

Georgia Democrats are targeting one of their own after state Rep. Vernon Jones endorsed President Donald Trump for reelection on Tuesday.

Jones announced his pick for president in an interview with The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, praising Trump’s handling of the economy and issues impacting black Americans. The black lawmaker represents one of the most Democratic districts in Georgia covering parts of DeKalb and Rockdale counties.

“It’s very simple to me. President Trump’s handling of the economy, his support for historically black colleges and his criminal justice initiatives drew me to endorse his campaign,” Jones said.

“This is not about switching parties. There are a lot of African-Americans who clearly see and appreciate he’s doing something that’s never been done before,” Jones continued. “When you look at the unemployment rates among black Americans before the pandemic, they were at historic lows. That’s just a fact.”

Within hours of the interview being published, Democrats in Georgia began condemning Jones. One Democratic party leader from a county Jones represents promised “action” against Jones for siding with the Republican president.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/action-w ... rsed-trump

If one goes off the reservation they are hunted down and lynched. Disgusting Nazis they are.

Texan

Post by Texan » Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:57 pm

Jones may have committed political suicide, but I hope Democrats see what their leadership has become.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:02 am

I'm sure Nancy will make it clear whilst sitting in front of her $24k freezer eating gourmet ice cream.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:31 pm

Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:36 pm

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Fri May 01, 2020 4:44 pm

brian ross wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:45 pm
Outlaw Yogi wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:37 pm

I didn't mention "fault" ... I mentioned motive, which I termed "desire".
Desire is a fault in itself, Yogi. :roll
Oh wow! ... That's got to be the greatest piece of intellectual masturbation I've ever set eyes on.

Who told you that one? .. Gump's mother?
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu May 07, 2020 6:07 pm

Aussie commies ...

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Fri May 08, 2020 12:02 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 6:07 pm
Aussie commies ...

China are never ever going to help us
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon May 11, 2020 9:15 am

Harry Potter actress Miriam Margoyles said Friday that she initially had "difficulty not wanting" U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson to die of COVID-19 when he was hospitalized for the disease.

Margoyles, who portrays Professor Sprout in the Potter franchise, appeared on the British Channel 4 show "The Last Leg" and was asked what she thought of the government's response to the coronavirus outbreak.

"Appalling," she said. "It's a disgrace. It's a scandal. It's a public scandal. I mean I had difficulty not wanting Boris Johnson to die. I wanted him to die."

Margoyles pointed out that she quickly changed her mind after realizing how bad it made her look to long for Johnson's death.
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/h ... son-to-die

Another leftist legend in her own lunchbox and a pox on humanity.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue May 12, 2020 12:47 pm

One of the biggest scandals in political history is playing out with Obama directing the head of the FBI to continue investigating his chief political rival (Trump) so that he could act against him.

Obama used Federal law enforcement to attack and hurt his political enemy and perpetuated the Russiagate hoax.

What are we hearing about this on Australian TV? Nada zippo zilch!

Not one word about any of this that I have seen yet they keep replaying Obama saying the CV response is dreadful.

Talk about bias in the media!