The Takedown of America

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Black Orchid

Re: The Takedown of America

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:16 pm

Bundle them up and send them to gitmo. They can live their leftist utopia there for the rest of their days.

Tucker tonight ...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:17 pm

Look at the lasers these 'peaceful' dirtbags are using.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/12 ... 7262707712

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:39 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:16 pm
Bundle them up and send them to gitmo. They can live their leftist utopia there for the rest of their days.

Tucker tonight ...

yes
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:57 pm

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:38 am

Fauci the commie lying slug ...

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:56 pm

Good/interesting thread/topic ... sad, but a sign of the times I 'spoze.

In my darker moments, some times I think "Fuck I'll be glad when civillisation falls over .. 'coz all these self righteous parasites' support structures will disappear and they'll cannabalise each other (as lefties always have) because they have no survival skills or self reliance". ... But really I'll feel sorry for most people because the good part of me knows they'll suffer for ignorance not of their making and those who've always done the right thing will suffer for no fault of their own.

My favourite all time movie is Mad Max 2 ... the mindless violence is entertaining, but truth is I wouldn't like to live in such a world.
Some people see me as a survivalist or pseudo-doomsday preper, and I suppose there's an element of truth to that.

Notice how the left try to make self reliance impossible?
That's because they subconsciously know they're weak in practical terms, and want everyone to be dependent on govts the same way they are.
They also hate the idea of people defending themselves, so do their utmost to prohibit it - gun bans ect.

So what will/would happen if they (the left) get their way?
Millions or billions will starve. The lefties will stay in the cities because they're scared of the bush/wilderness, because like most people they wouldn't know where to find food.
Right wingers would head for the bush and set up militant communities.
The apolitical with criminals in tow would go to the edge of urban areas to raid the farms.

The left's desire to destroy westinised civilisation will not bring about the materialisation of their Utopian fantasy, because without free market capitalism the superannuation accounts are just worthless numbers on a page.

When the Left do gain control their regimes always fail due to incompetence (and corruption breed by incometence)
Look at Venezuela ... the economy is a shambles - chook eggs are currency.
Recently the Venezuelan navy tried to capture a ship like the Iranians did. When the ship refused to submit to their demands the incompetent cretins rammed the ship not knowing it's an ice breaker, so sank their own ship and had to be rescued.

Growing up being brainwashed with lefty propaganda I was taught to believe the Americans are the bad guys and the communist Russians the good guy victims. But that's not my experience of the real world. I find most Americans pretty easy going, and I respect their willingness to have a go at anything - nothing's too big for them to try (industrially).

And the Russians? ... Well they're tough, but they come from a hard place. And the Ukrainian crew of a Russian ship I was on [while USSR still stood](where I learnt to speak some Ruski) were quite reserved, too afraid to say what they really think/believe ... much like non communist Chinese are today.
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

Black Orchid

The Takedown of America

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:50 pm

I borrowed this ...
The US Population is 330,000,000 and in 5 months the number of deaths was 130,000 . The number of deaths as a percent of the population is 0.03939 %, compared to the number of cancer cases diagnosed in 2019 (1,762.450) and 607,000 deaths.

This doesn’t seem far-fetched because it is happening before our eyes.

A very well-orchestrated plan, or an unimaginable set of events that just fell into place ... with the United States front and center.

Scare people with a virus, force them to wear masks and place them in quarantine.

Count the number of dead every second of every day, in every News Headline. By the way, ninety-nine and eight-tenths of the people who get the virus, recover. About one to two tenths of one percent who get the virus, die. Almost all of them have other medical problems. Did you catch that ? Less than 1/2 of a percent die.

Close businesses = 35,000,000+ instantly unemployed.

Remove entertainment and prohibit Recreation; Closing parks, gyms, bars, restaurants, sports.
No dating. No touching. Isolate people. Dehumanize them.

Close Temples and Churches, prohibit worship. Create a vacuum and let depression, anxiety, hopelessness and desperation set in.

Then... ignite hatred and civil unrest, anarchy, creating Civil War.

Empty the prisons because of the virus and fill the streets with criminals.

Send in Antifa to vandalize property, as if they are freedom fighters. Undermine the law, Riot, Loot, Burn, assault, murder and Attack all Law Enforcement, but tell the government to order a stand-down.

Then... Defund Law Enforcement and abolish Police.