Black Orchid

Brit Madness!

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:15 am

Well they tried to Image

Where's Boris? ScoMo has more balls.

billy the kid

Re: Lads Defending London

Post by billy the kid » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:35 am

Three years ago London Police shot dead 3 terrorists on London bridge...
The terrorists killed 8 and 48 were injured....
Now the locals shout …"fuck the Police...."
Sad...that's all I can say....sad..... :cry:
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:21 pm

Wow.

The mainstream media is corrupt and hates whites
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Black Orchid

Brit Madness!

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:03 pm

I changed the topic title to encompass it all.
Winston Churchill's picture mysteriously vanishes from Google amid rising tensions

Searches for ‘British prime minister’ and ‘World War 2 generals’ called up photos of everyone else but the legendary British prime minister — just after his statue in London was defiled

The picture of Winston Churchill has suspiciously vanished from Google search results just as the legendary British prime minister is under siege from racial justice protesters in the United Kingdom.

A Google search for “World War 2 generals” brought up photos of every wartime leader, including Adolf Hitler, but no picture of Churchill.

Likewise, a search for “British prime ministers” in Google Saturday evening yielded a series of names and pictures of the British leaders, with only Winston Churchill’s photo missing above his name.

Online sleuths and Winston Churchill fans reported the matter to Google this evening, but were saying they had not yet heard back, and the “picture blackout” has now persisted for several hours.

Speculation is mounting that Churchill’s enemies “Google bombed” the late prime minister, mass-reporting his picture for “violations,” thus yielding its automatic removal.

Another more sinister motive being floated is that Google may have deliberately removed the image while Churchill’s legacy is coming under fire.

In London, the famous statue of Churchill in Parliament Square has had to be boarded up with plywood after someone scrawled on it “WAS A RACIST.”
https://knewz.com/winston-churchill-google-picture/

cods

Post by cods » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:11 pm

sprintcyclist wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:21 pm
Wow.

The mainstream media is corrupt and hates whites

its there in black and white sprint everyone is videoing it IT ISNT MADE UP..

you sound like you dont believe any of it....the media is made up of mainly whites.. why would they hate us???>.

I would like to thank those lads as well....I am in no position to go out and do my bit to save our WHITE culture..

a few mindless think destroying a statue wil change history or blank it out... :roll: :roll: :roll:

if only,,,,as it is these statues are part of our history as well...and they are not a monument to slavery in fact had this not happened I would be none the wiser....... its a long bow to draw turning what was a protest about racist police in to a protest about slavery....

it was a white man who set the slaves free from memory....... no one denies those where horrific times but pulling down statues will never erase them

cods

Re: Brit Madness!

Post by cods » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:14 pm

it makes me wonder what was so bad about the WHITE ONLY POLICY.. if this is the result of pulling it all down..

is anyone else sick to death of being told how BAD we white people are....notice we never get a slap on the back for

all the better things white people have done.... :mad :mad

sprintcyclist

Re: Brit Madness!

Post by sprintcyclist » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:36 pm

cods wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:14 pm
it makes me wonder what was so bad about the WHITE ONLY POLICY.. if this is the result of pulling it all down..

is anyone else sick to death of being told how BAD we white people are....notice we never get a slap on the back for

all the better things white people have done
.... :mad :mad
Us Whites are the best breed there ever has been
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.