Racism and Race Baiting

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
billy the kid

Re: Racism and Race Baiting

Post by billy the kid » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:27 pm

:thumb
I suppose if you breast feed your baby...theyd classify that as child abuse..... :rofl
Wouldnt be another way to wipe out the dairy industry…would it....of course not.... :smack
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

cods

Post by cods » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:37 pm

BO maybe you had better stop reading this crap....wont be long you will be believing it..

and how sad would that be.???>..no more red skins...or coon cheese.....what about white bread will that be a No No

or is it just applying to people of colour?....

white is a colour btw///

I cannot believe for one minute the majority of black people go along with this..

it is beyond bizarre.. whoever gives them their 5 min of fame I wish they would stop

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:53 am

Must be Jesse Smollett's cousin?
TALLADEGA, Ala. (AP) -- A noose was found in the garage stall of Black driver Bubba Wallace at the NASCAR race in Alabama on Sunday, less than two weeks after he successfully pushed the auto racing series to ban the Confederate flag at its tracks and facilities.

NASCAR announced the discovery late Sunday and said it had launched an immediate investigation. It said it will do everything possible to find who was responsible and "eliminate them from the sport."

"We are angry and outraged, and cannot state strongly enough how seriously we take this heinous act," the series said in a statement. "As we have stated unequivocally, there is no place for racism in NASCAR, and this act only strengthens our resolve to make the sport open and welcoming to all."
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/motors ... ailsignout

So the left run around screaming wacism wacism oh noes! Abolish all those mean white men and make them pay! Image

Fast forward a few days after a massive waste of time, energy and taxpayer money ...
The FBI has determined that NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace was not the victim of a hate crime and that a pull rope fashioned like a noose had been on a garage door at Talladega Superspeedway since as early as October, NASCAR said Tuesday.

"The FBI report concludes, and photographic evidence confirms, that the garage door pull rope fashioned like a noose had been positioned there since as early as last fall," NASCAR said in its statement. "This was obviously well before the 43 team's arrival and garage assignment.
https://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/stor ... hate-crime

Click here to see what this 'racist' and 'hateful' garage door 'noose' really is. Most garages have them ...

https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1275305809832849408

Leftist SJWs doing what leftist SJWs do! :roll:

No Confederate flags can be flown at NASCAR now and along with this BS NASCAR will be dead and idiots like this will lose their jobs. Well done! :roll:

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:38 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:27 pm
I suppose if you breast feed your baby...theyd classify that as child abuse..... :rofl
Wouldnt be another way to wipe out the dairy industry…would it....of course not.... :smack
As a matter of fact.

Some idiot reckons that a mother SHOUKD ask her child for permission to change its nappy.

These morons are growing more and more outrageous every day

They think they are smart coming up with more and more stupid ideas.

We just have to convince them that suicide is a viable option.

And rid ourselves of them
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

LearJet

Post by LearJet » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:26 pm

:hush The Freedom of Speech does not give anyone the Right to not be offended.

The Freedom of Speech is, if used properly, is being able to express oneself in any manner, even if it is offensive to some. :hush

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:51 pm

cods wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:37 pm
BO maybe you had better stop reading this crap....wont be long you will be believing it..

and how sad would that be.???>..no more red skins...or coon cheese.....what about white bread will that be a No No

or is it just applying to people of colour?....

white is a colour btw///

I cannot believe for one minute the majority of black people go along with this..

it is beyond bizarre.. whoever gives them their 5 min of fame I wish they would stop
Those pumping oxygen into these inane themes are the left wing ... the same crew that says "Trump's divided America" .. which you believe (or believed).
Y'see all this idiocy are aspects of "identity politics" and identity politics is a tool used exclusively by the left.
The strategy is called "divide and conquer".
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:00 pm

Valkie wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:38 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:27 pm
As a matter of fact.

Some idiot reckons that a mother SHOUKD ask her child for permission to change its nappy.

These morons are growing more and more outrageous every day

They think they are smart coming up with more and more stupid ideas.

We just have to convince them that suicide is a viable option.

And rid ourselves of them
Bet you any money you like the cretins who come out with this stuff are soy munching vegos.
Aside from anti-nutrient (phytic acid), infertility and gender bending (phyto-eostrogen) and a number of carcinogenic substances, soy beans are high in MSG. And MSG rots the brain via excito-toxicity ... causes brain neurons to abnormally fire for no good reason, and everything only has a certain life span, then burns out.
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:14 pm

The University of Cambridge has spoken out in support of one of its lecturers who was hit by a wave of abusive messages and death threats for tweeting 'White Lives Don't Matter'.

Dr Priyamvada Gopal, 51, who teaches in the Faculty of English at Churchill College, took to the social media platform on Tuesday evening to write: 'I'll say it again. White Lives Don't Matter. As white lives.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... atter.html

The stupid woman called to "abolish whiteness" and gets away with it. Cambridge is backing her. Imagine if a white person called to abolish blackness?

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:11 am

More 'woke' lunacy ...
'Little Mermaid' Statue in Copenhagen Branded 'Racist Fish'.

It will be incidents like this that will eventually do in Black Lives Matter and the mob witch- hunters looking to sniff out “racism” wherever it hides — or anyone thinks it.

The “Little Mermaid” statue in Copenhagen, depicting Hans Christian Anderson’s beloved little girl sitting on a rock, fins and all, was vandalized with the epithet “racist fish,” according to Danish authorities.

A million people visit the statue every year and Anderson’s story has been immortalized in two Walt Disney movies. But that didn’t stop the racial-police mob from attacking it.

Naturally, Danish authorities are at a loss — as is anyone with more than two working brain cells — for why the statue or Anderson himself would be targeted.
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/r ... sh-n602831

They don't have any working brain cells that's the problem. Shut them down!

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:20 am

The dean of the University of Massachusetts Lowell nursing college has been fired after saying that "everyone's life matters" while addressing the concerns of Black Lives Matter supporters.

""I am writing to express my concern and condemnation of the recent (and past) acts of violence against people of color," she wrote. "Recent events recall a tragic history of racism and bias that continue to thrive in this country. I despair for our future as a nation if we do not stand up against violence against anyone. BLACK LIVES MATTER, but also, EVERYONE'S LIFE MATTERS. No one should have to live in fear that they will be targeted for how they look or what they believe.""
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... fe-matters

Saying "everyone's life matters" caused outrage on the prog left. The moonbats called her narrow minded and then she was sacked. Narrow minded?