Defund the UN

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
sprintcyclist

Defund the UN

Post by sprintcyclist » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:32 pm

Sack them, suffocate them, cut them off at the knees.

Defund them.
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Black Orchid

Re: Defund the UN

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:21 pm

Defund and restructure the WHO as well. They are just a puppet of the CCP.

The UN is of no use in its current structure with too many corrupt religious nations and those with appalling human rights abuse violations calling the shots and telling the world who they should take within their borders.

DreamRyder

Post by DreamRyder » Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:18 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:21 pm
Defund and restructure the WHO as well. They are just a puppet of the CCP.

The UN is of no use in its current structure with too many corrupt religious nations and those with appalling human rights abuse violations calling the shots and telling the world who they should take within their borders.
SPOT ON!!! Image

Sovereign Nations have the absolute Right to admit or deny admission to any person or group, for any reason or reasons they wish.
..............Arguing with people who have lost all sense of reason is like administering medicine to the dead

Texan

Post by Texan » Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:33 pm

Could they even function without the US? I'd love to see their allowance cut off.

Mortdooley

Post by Mortdooley » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:55 pm

Not just them, go line by line removing Countries from foreign aid that are just taking a hand out from Uncle Sam! Tell Mexico finish that wall or no more free money from our government.
Taxpayers are the modern equivalent of Hebrew slaves building the pyramids for the Egyptian political class.

Texan

Post by Texan » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:11 am

Mortdooley wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:55 pm
Not just them, go line by line removing Countries from foreign aid that are just taking a hand out from Uncle Sam! Tell Mexico finish that wall or no more free money from our government.
I'd be called a hate filled racist if I were completely honest about how I'd enforce our borders, but it would be secure. It would stop illegal immigration, greatly deter smuggling, and stop remittances. Let the illegals try to smuggle their own cash back across the border through their own cartels and crooked cops. It suddenly won't be worth the effort.

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:10 am

The United Muzzo Nations has but one aim.

To turn the world into a total mess so they can claim more cash for their muzzo mates.

Refund them all right

With a large NUKE.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:41 am

They've already turned the world into a huge mess so it's pointless them being provided with any more funds period and without US backing they won't be able to function anyway.

Texan

Post by Texan » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:02 pm

I think the US provides 22% of UN funding on top of providing real estate in NY.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:04 pm

This is a MAJOR reason the UN should be defunded! Displaying the Antifa flag and siding with terrorists!
U.N. shares Antifa flag, expresses "profound concern" over U.S. labeling group domestic terrorists.

The United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG) posted the flag of Antifa on their official Twitter account Friday, along with an expression of solidarity after Secretary of State Mike Pompeo referred to this militant far-left group as domestic terrorists.

The intergovernmental organization tweeted, along with the image of the Antifa flag: