Terror related stabbing Britain

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Black Orchid

Terror related stabbing Britain

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:34 am

Three dead in 'terror' related stabbing in English park.

At least two people are being treated for knife wounds in hospital, while a source says three people have been killed in a suspected terror attack in the UK.

The multiple stabbing attack in the southern English town of Reading is suspected to be terror-related, a security source has told the PA news agency.

At least two people are being treated for knife wounds in hospital, while a source said there had been three fatalities - but this has not been confirmed by emergency services.

The attack took place at around 7pm on Saturday in Forbury Gardens in the town centre - and a man was arrested at the scene and taken into police custody, Thames Valley Police said.

The security source added that the man who has been arrested is Libyan.

Lawrence Wort, 20, who said he was around 10 metres from the attack, told PA: "The park was pretty full, a lot of people sat around drinking with friends, when one lone person walked through, suddenly shouted some unintelligible words and went around a large group of around 10, trying to stab them.

"He stabbed three of them, severely in the neck, and under the arms, and then turned and started running towards me, and we turned and started running.
https://www.9news.com.au/world/reading- ... 3b75b5f88d

Nutters worldwide unite :roll:

Maybe it's the flouride in the water.

Valkie

Re: Terror related stabbing Britain

Post by Valkie » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:07 am

Probably muzzo

It's their kultcha innit?
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream