Biden's "Unity"

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Black Orchid

Re: Biden's "Unity"

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:20 pm

President Biden made headlines on Wednesday after suggesting in a rambling gun control speech that gun owners who want to take on the government would need “F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons.”

Biden then said that there have always been limits on what kinds of weapons people can legally own – incorrectly including cannons, which have been legal to own for centuries.

............................................................................................................................................................

'You'll Never Beat The Government With Just Guns,' Says Party That Also Believes Government Was Almost Toppled By Unarmed Mob On January 6

https://www.nationandstate.com/2021/06/ ... -blunders/

At least there's no more mean tweets. 8-)

Mortdooley

Post by Mortdooley » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:17 pm

The crazier the puppet biden and his radical handlers get the greater the pushback we will see from the States and Citizenry. In a different time I read the American policy for China was that we understood they would happily sacrifice a large portion of their population to achieve a political victory. Our response was that we tracked their leadership and those were the people we intended to kill if hostilities started, we had no interest in killing ordinary citizens in a war of attrition. We don't need Aircraft or Armor to remove bad leaders.
Taxpayers are the modern equivalent of Hebrew slaves building the pyramids for the Egyptian political class.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:37 am

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki warned Americans that the U.S. government will be taking the nanny state to a disturbing new level.

Psaki said the Biden administration intends to go ‘door-to-door’ to harrass Americans about taking the COVID vaccination.

https://beckernews.com/jen-psaki-warns- ... ine-40131/

Well this is not going to end well. The comments express it all.

Mortdooley

Post by Mortdooley » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:45 pm

I've been getting phone calls from my health insurance provider wanting to do in-home health checks. I know Companies like to collect information to determine the likelihood of them having to pay a claim. This is something different, they want to inventory my home, pass judgement on my lifestyle and put me in some sort of category. If I need medical care I will find a way to go to them, they don't come here!
Taxpayers are the modern equivalent of Hebrew slaves building the pyramids for the Egyptian political class.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:41 pm

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:35 pm

Biden is demented:

It is clear there is “no way” US President Joe Biden would pass a test to determine his cognitive ability or memory impairment, says Sky News host Alan Jones.

Mr Jones discussed President Biden’s recent gaffes and the calls for him to be subject to a cognitive test.

“The disturbing thing here is the free world depends on the United States as the unfree world gains momentum,” Mr Jones said

“And the free world is run by a bloke who most probably couldn't find his way home after dark”.