Will China nuke Japan?

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Mortdooley

Re: Will China nuke Japan?

Post by Mortdooley » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:46 am

You are not paying attention to what I am saying. The US military will not do anything, it will be ordered to sit it out. China will not have American Troops on it side, it just will not have to worry about the US opposing them! Without American backup Japan will sit quietly by and watch Taiwan become part of China! No reason to nuke Japan at that point.
Taxpayers are the modern equivalent of Hebrew slaves building the pyramids for the Egyptian political class.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:23 pm

Mortdooley wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:46 am
You are not paying attention to what I am saying. The US military will not do anything, it will be ordered to sit it out. China will not have American Troops on it side, it just will not have to worry about the US opposing them! Without American backup Japan will sit quietly by and watch Taiwan become part of China! No reason to nuke Japan at that point.

I think the action that would be taken by the USA is ambiguous.
They have sold Taiwan some top military technology to help stop the Chinese
but whether they would actually start sinking Chinese ships is another story?

Mortdooley

Post by Mortdooley » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:39 pm

The US will not take any aggressive actions against China, we export raw goods and import everything that makes life comfortable. We are already dependent on China for so much they can do as they please in the World. Any big talk from our government is just bluster!
Taxpayers are the modern equivalent of Hebrew slaves building the pyramids for the Egyptian political class.