Bobby

Iranian plot to kill Trump.

Post by Bobby » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:04 pm

See here:

https://tv.gab.com/media/61e0d66788246a ... 3e&r=1080p

HUGE: Iran’s Ayatollah Khamenei Releases Video
on His Official Website Depicting the Assassination of President Trump

Biden Does Nothing

Psaki Refuses to Condemn Video from Iran’s Supreme Leader That Depicts the Assassination of President Trump

More here:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 92273.html

Iran’s supreme leader has released an animated video on his official website depicting the assassination of former US president Donald Trump, a blunt and provocative gesture at a time of ongoing international talks about the Iranian nuclear programme.

The video, which appeared late on Wednesday on the website of the supreme leader.

Super Nova

Re: Iranian plot to kill Trump.

Post by Super Nova » Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:39 pm

Not good. If they kill a US president there will be war.

i live in this region and the prospect of yet again another war is a real concern.

The UAE is a stones throw away and not on the side of Iran.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Crackey

Post by Crackey » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:07 pm

Fuck off! This is just more pro-United Snakes bull shit propaganda. The CIA has been murdering people without restrain. So Iran wanted an American president dead .... boo-hoo. What is offensive about that? Do you want to see something offensive? Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oEA6zK_8u8

Now, crawl into your fucking hole and stick your thumb back up your sphincter. :smack

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:20 pm

Crackey wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:07 pm
Fuck off! This is just more pro-United Snakes bull shit propaganda. The CIA has been murdering people without restrain. So Iran wanted an American president dead .... boo-hoo. What is offensive about that? Do you want to see something offensive? Here:

Now, crawl into your fucking hole and stick your thumb back up your sphincter. :smack
That maybe true but this sort of stuff is at least preparing the US public to accept another war.

It is all preparation work. True or not.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Crackey

Post by Crackey » Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:48 pm

Super Nova wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:20 pm
Crackey wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:07 pm

...... this sort of stuff is at least preparing the US public to accept another war.

It is all preparation work. True or not.
Definitely true. The problem is in understanding that it is preparing for an intention (perpetration) of war, not preparing for a war committed against you.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:31 pm

Super Nova wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:39 pm

i live in this region and the prospect of yet again another war is a real concern.

Iran wants revenge for the killing of General Qassem Soleimani.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-ea ... 022-01-03/

DUBAI, Jan 3 (Reuters) - Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi, speaking on the second anniversary of the assassination of General Qassem Soleimani by the United States, said that former U.S. President Donald Trump must face trial for the killing or Tehran would take revenge.

Iran and groups allied with it in Iraq and other countries have been holding events to honour Soleimani, the commander of the Quds Force, the overseas arm of the elite Revolutionary Guards. He was killed in Iraq in a drone strike on Jan. 3, 2020, ordered by then President Trump.

"If Trump and (former secretary of state Mike) Pompeo are not tried in a fair court for the criminal act of assassinating General Soleimani, Muslims will take our martyr's revenge," Raisi said in a speech on Monday.

"The aggressor, murderer and main culprit - the then president of the United States - must be tried and judged under the (Islamic) law of retribution, and God's ruling must be carried out against him," Raisi added.

Under Iran's Islamic laws, a convicted murderer can be executed unless the family of the victim agree to take "blood money" through a reconciliation.

Iranian judicial officials have communicated with authorities in nine countries after identifying 127 suspects in the case, including 74 U.S. nationals, Prosecutor-General Mohammad Jafar Montazeri told state television.

Crackey

Post by Crackey » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:03 pm

Bobby wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:31 pm
Super Nova wrote:

I do not believe that Iran actually wants to exact revenge but I have no doubt that the incident bolsters their justification in making a stern & threatening warning to the US. I don't blame them one bit. The US (with its treacherous CIA) toppled Iran's Democratic government back in the early 1950s and when the Islamic Revolution reclaimed its nation the US started a campaign à la Cuba against Iran and it simply escalates year after year ..... decade after decade. I say that Iran poking the US is a good thing and I think Russia, China, and maybe even NK should join it.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:13 pm

Crackey wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:03 pm
Bobby wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:31 pm
Super Nova wrote:

I do not believe that Iran actually wants to exact revenge but I have no doubt that the incident bolsters their justification in making a stern & threatening warning to the US. I don't blame them one bit. The US (with its treacherous CIA) toppled Iran's Democratic government back in the early 1950s and when the Islamic Revolution reclaimed its nation the US started a campaign à la Cuba against Iran and it simply escalates year after year ..... decade after decade. I say that Iran poking the US is a good thing and I think Russia, China, and maybe even NK should join it.

Crackey:

Crackey

Post by Crackey » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:23 pm

Bobby wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:13 pm
Crackey:
Yes, I know: "With us or against us" - "Love it or leave it" - "Far Right or Far Left" - "Democrat or Republican" etc. etc. etc. This is the brainwash idiocy that the US government uses to subjugate & ransome its population into perpetual stupidity and self-inflicted censorship. I have met people in some of the darkest part of the world who have more sense than many (most?) Americans I've met.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:32 pm

Crackey wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:23 pm
Bobby wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:13 pm
Crackey:
Yes, I know: "With us or against us" - "Love it or leave it" - "Far Right or Far Left" - "Democrat or Republican" etc. etc. etc. This is the brainwash idiocy that the US government uses to subjugate & ransome its population into perpetual stupidity and self-inflicted censorship. I have met people in some of the darkest part of the world who have more sense than many (most?) Americans I've met.

But there is no grey area.
If you're not with Bush you're with the terrorists.