Will Ukraine spark WW3?

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Bobby

Re: Will Ukraine spark WW3?

Post by Bobby » Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:26 pm

Valkie wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:24 pm
Biden needs a war.

For the same reasons howard the coward needed his unrest all the time.
People tend to stay with the incumbent at times of unrest.
Besides biden has to placate his backers ( the weapons manufacturers)

They need lots of bang bangs to make as much cash as possible.
If a few million people have to die to accomplish that end, so be it.

No - the whole world is fed up with European wars -
turning into world wars.

we've already had WW1 and WW2 - that was more than enough.

LearJet

Post by LearJet » Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:40 pm

Bobby wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:24 pm
LearJet wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:44 pm
Bobby wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:13 pm
Trevor P wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:01 pm
Sounds like you are being a bit dramatic Bobby...
No - this is very serious -
it's the closest we've been to a major European war since 1945.
So far all Putin has done is move his own troops and equipment within Russian Territory.

Scary maybe, but nothing beyond that.

I say let Putin have the Ukraine if he wants it so bad.

It serves none of our vital interests, but if Putin does cross over the border, then we will know his resolve and desires for certain, but we're still no worse off.

On the other hand, if we move now, or over react before his 'potential' attack, we could be falling into his trap, and he'd be able to claim provocation for any of his defensive counter attacks or actions.

Caution here I think is probably the smarter move being Putin still has over 5,000 nukes at his disposal, many of which could potentially hit targets anywhere on the planet. Yes, and doing so would also mean retaliatory mutual destruction for the entire human race.

You sound like Neville Chamberlain.
So then Bobby, please tell us how many brave Australian's you personally would be willing to authorize the government to immediately put in harms way, directly on the Russian border, as a show of strength, and have them under orders to fire on the Russians if they seem to be moving into the Ukraine?

50,000 men and women?

75,000 men and women?

100,000+ men and women?

Would you bravely stand armed, side by side with them Bobby?

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:40 pm

Let Europe fight their own wars. They expect the US to protect them but won't even pay their fair share.

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:15 pm

Sadly, our politicians and senior public servants, cosy in their safe havens and never even thinking of putting tgemselves in danger, will undoubtedly send our men and women to fight in pointless wars.

The pnly real reason for this war, is to test and perfect the latest generation of weapons.
Making billions or trillions in tge process.
The lives of soldiers and civilians matter not to these monsters .

If you truely want to stop wars.
Make it compolsory for the leaders, politicians and senior public servants to serve in the first wave.

Could imagine howard the coward, biden, Obama, any of the latest bunch of no hopers actually putting themselves in danger?

Yeah, me neither.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:35 am

Bobby wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:10 pm
The Russians are spinning bullshit to
tell the opposite story.
It's getting very serious.
I fear this will end up as WW3.

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/01/25/euro ... index.html

The West fears Russia is about to attack Ukraine.
But that's not the way Russians are seeing it on TV

Analysis by Jill Dougherty, for CNN

Updated 1742 GMT (0142 HKT) January 25, 2022

(CNN)Foreign forces bristling with weapons are rolling toward the Ukrainian border. Reconnaissance planes streak overhead. Rumors of "false flag" operations run rampant.
If you're watching state TV in Moscow, you're seeing video of troops and tanks, barbed wire and snipers taking aim, but it's not Russia's forces that are poised for attack -- it's NATO's.
Welcome to Russia's mirror-image depiction of the showdown over Ukraine. In the country's alternate media landscape, NATO forces are carrying out a plan that's been in the works for years: Encircle Russia, topple President Vladimir Putin and seize control of Russia's energy resources.

In Moscow's view, repeated in nearly every newscast and talk show, Ukraine is a failed state entirely controlled by the "puppet master" -- the United States. Europe is a weak and divided collection of lap dogs taking orders from Washington. Even the US, as frighteningly threatening as it is, is weak and divided too, torn apart by political division and racial unrest.

But wait. How can those powers be a threat -- and be weak at the same time? That's one of the conundrums of Russian state propaganda. Thinking things through isn't what they're trying to encourage. Rather they're trying to raise the blood pressure of their viewers -- and to make them very afraid.
In answer to your question Bobby....I think it might just do that.

History has shown us that all we need is that unfortunate spark. 🥺
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:57 pm

Valkie wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:15 pm
Sadly, our politicians and senior public servants, cosy in their safe havens and never even thinking of putting tgemselves in danger, will undoubtedly send our men and women to fight in pointless wars.

The pnly real reason for this war, is to test and perfect the latest generation of weapons.
Making billions or trillions in tge process.
The lives of soldiers and civilians matter not to these monsters .

If you truely want to stop wars.
Make it compolsory for the leaders, politicians and senior public servants to serve in the first wave.

Could imagine howard the coward, biden, Obama, any of the latest bunch of no hopers actually putting themselves in danger?

Yeah, me neither.
yes
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.