Russians executing men of fighting age:

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Bobby

Russians executing men of fighting age:

Post by Bobby » Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:56 am

Huge story:

Executions in the street in Ukraine.

I heard this story on ABC -
this is the only evidence I could find so far.

Anatoly Fedoruk, told AFP by phone that all
of the 20 dead had been shot in the back of the head.

Sixteen of the 20 bodies seen by AFP lay either on the pavement or by the verge. Three were sprawled in the middle of the road, and another lay on his side in the courtyard of a destroyed house.
An open Ukrainian passport lay on the ground next to the person who had his hands tied behind his back with a piece of white cloth. Two other people had white cloth tied around their upper arms.
A Ukrainian official told AFP the dead men could have been killed in a bombardment or shot by Russian soldiers, and police would investigate.

But the town's mayor, Anatoly Fedoruk, told AFP by phone that all of the 20 dead had been shot in the back of the head. He added that other bodies still lay inside the wrecks of cars destroyed by shelling.
The town, he said, had buried 280 people in mass graves as a result of the Russian invasion.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60967463

Bobby

Re: Russians executing men of fighting age:

Post by Bobby » Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:54 pm

A Bucha street littered with destroyed Russian armoury.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60970818

Ukraine war: Bucha street littered with burned-out tanks and corpses

By Jeremy Bowen
BBC News, Bucha

Published

4 hours ago

It looks as if Russians, as they prepared to pull out of Bucha, had no such pity.
At least 20 dead men were lying in the street as Ukrainian troops entered the town.
Some of them had their hands tied behind their backs.
The mayor said they had buried 280 people in mass graves.

Bogan

Post by Bogan » Fri May 06, 2022 8:12 am

However horrifying the images of the dead body littered streets of Bucha was, it must be remembered that such atrocities are usually the behaviour of very scared and angry men who have no discipline. My take, is that the Russian elite forces (which is who they were) were taking such horrendous casualties and despite this, were being ordered to attack, and attack, and attack again, by their out of touch Generals. The same thing happened with Japanese soldiers in ww2 in The Philippine's after the US counter attack. Ordered to fight to the death and taking that order very seriously, they had nothing left to lose and took their despair and anger out on the local population. Massacres of innocent civilians and widespread gang rape became the norm for men who had no hope. If the Russians are acting in the same way, then this displays how desperate their position has become, as well as how low their morale has sunk.

That is a good thing.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri May 06, 2022 10:51 am

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Fri May 06, 2022 6:11 pm

There's a good chance Putin will be dead soon so this madness may soon end.