Biden has been a catastrophe for the world.

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Nom De Plume

Re: Biden has been a catastrophe for the world.

Post by Nom De Plume » Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:50 am

Aussie wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:18 am
Nom De Plume wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:13 am
Also, why is it only Biden that must accept accountability and not Boris et el. If the UK had its way, we'd all making tea with our newly purchased kettles as we kick back in our unheated homes to watch a live presentation of the nuclear war that Liz Truss is not afraid to provoke!
I don't know enough about the domestic US scene but it seems to be experiencing exactly the same issues the rest of The Plant is with inflation, fuel costs, interest rises etc etc.

You are on that Yank site so you can see as much as I can just how absurd the stupid and blind blame game is over there.
I have no issue with plants inflating... that is what they do!

Meanwhile, Bobby is blaming Biden for all the ills of the West's response to Russia, and I am disputing that
Well Bobby! What say you... will you concede?
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:44 am

Oh, look Bobby, Jonathan Pie's latest video about the state of UK is not so comical as his usual rants.
Are you going to blame Biden for the failures 'across the pond'?
Oh, wait... you already have! :roll: :roll: :roll:
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:09 am

AiA in Atlanta wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:23 am
Why don't I have permission to view the file I attached to the above post?
Because you’re a psychopath.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:10 am

Aussie wrote:
Nom De Plume wrote:
Also, why is it only Biden that must accept accountability and not Boris et el. If the UK had its way, we'd all making tea with our newly purchased kettles as we kick back in our unheated homes to watch a live presentation of the nuclear war that Liz Truss is not afraid to provoke!
I don't know enough about the domestic US scene but it seems to be experiencing exactly the same issues the rest of The Plant is with inflation, fuel costs, interest rises etc etc.

You are on that Yank site so you can see as much as I can just how absurd the stupid and blind blame game is over there.
Who else is on that Yank site?
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:04 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:50 am
Aussie wrote:
Nom De Plume wrote:

I have no issue with plants inflating... that is what they do!

Meanwhile, Bobby is blaming Biden for all the ills of the West's response to Russia, and I am disputing that
Well Bobby! What say you... will you concede?
No - Biden is demented -
he doesn't know what he's doing.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:48 pm

The USA has plenty of money for war but not for its own people:

Louisville Kentucky -

hospital patients - even paralysed ones -
dumped in the street:

‘It’s like I’m worthless’: Troubleshooters investigate patient dumping allegations
WAVE News - Louisville, KY

1,686,403 views Aug 2, 2023
John Boel investigates after multiple reports of patients being dumped out of Louisville hospitals.

24,100 Comments
7 minutes 50 seconds:

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:22 pm

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:00 pm

When Biden left Afghanistan, Russia, China and Iran were watching.
Hamas was watching too.

The American troops ran like rabbits from Taliban fighters
with only old AK47s driving civilian Toyota land cruisers.
$7 billion of high tech weapons were left for the Taliban terrorists.

Putin thought -
I might as well invade Ukraine as the USA is too weak to stop me with
that senile old Biden in charge - I'm glad it's not Trump that we face.

China looked on and increased military operations/exercises around Taiwan.

Iran thought - why not stir up some trouble in the Middle East? -
lets' tell Hamas to kill the Jews.
Biden won't do much - he's too weak.

DrMattus

Post by DrMattus » Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:45 pm

Bobby wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:00 pm
When Biden left Afghanistan, Russia, China and Iran were watching.
Hamas was watching too.

The American troops ran like rabbits from Taliban fighters
with only old AK47s driving civilian Toyota land cruisers.
$7 billion of high tech weapons were left for the Taliban terrorists.

Putin thought -
I might as well invade Ukraine as the USA is too weak to stop me with
that senile old Biden in charge - I'm glad it's not Trump that we face.

China looked on and increased military operations/exercises around Taiwan.

Iran thought - why not stir up some trouble in the Middle East? -
lets' tell Hamas to kill the Jews.
Biden won't do much - he's too weak.
Deep beneath the circus of right-wing theatrics, there's a kernel of truth in Bobby's post that should give the left a serious case of indigestion. When it comes to the foreign policy tango between Biden and Trump, it's a dance of predictability versus chaos. Biden, steady as a metronome, versus Trump, the human pinball. This very predictability might just be giving countries like Russia and China a clearer playbook under Biden, making them more daring in their geopolitical chess game.

An example; Bobby's digital diatribe dumps the whole Afghanistan mess on Biden's doorstep. Pure, unadulterated rubbish. It's as nonsensical as the right giving Biden a pat on the back for overturning Roe vs. Wade, a Trump-era gambit. What they conveniently omit is that Trump's orchestrated the US-Taliban deal – including the troop reduction in 2020 and the grand exit in 2021. Biden, sticking to his 'man of his word' script, honoured Trump's deal post-2020 victory. This act of political acrobatics, trying to straddle the centre line, ended up tripping his administration, alienating both the left and right.

Would Trump have stuck to the US-Taliban deal had he stayed in the Oval Office? That's the million-dollar question. His fan club hails him as the deal-making Hercules unafraid to walk away from a bad deal, while his critics paint him as a charlatan, breaking promises like a wrecking ball at Four Seasons Total Landscaping. Both perspectives are true, making the deal's success under Trump paradoxically less likely, despite him being the maestro behind it.

But let's circle back to Bobby's nugget of truth about Biden's weakness. He's too sheepish to push for bold changes needed by the left – think court-packing, student loan forgiveness, minimum wage hikes. All his can do is wave his hands in the air whining "C'mon man" while the world burns. Biden's timidity has indeed let America down. He is hated by both sides. It's not a failure of policy but a failure of nerve.

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:54 pm

Well aside from whether or not Biden via Hunter was upto something shifty (concerning crude oil/energy) in Ukraine that's incited Putin & Co, the elephant standing on out testicles that no-one's talking about is "Net Zero".

Haters of the Westernised world don't mind that Western Marxists are deliberately destroying the viability of Westernised civilisation via the premise of climate catastrophism, but Russia's economic viability depends on hydrocarbon fuel sales.

The unpredictability of Trump's duplicity kept enemies of U$A guessing, where as Biden is patently incompetent and, depending on the truth or falsehood of Trump's claims regarding Biden & Hunter in a Ukrainian oil Co, potentially compromised.

What lefties in the Westernised world have done to damage their own nations and liberal democracy to boot has inspired a global fascist revolution, so many on the right wing are keeping mum about their latent support for Putin's fascist expansionism, and that's sad, because if Ukraine falls Putin will walk into Poland and start WW3.

I wouldn't be surprised if Iran's proxy war on U$A via Israel by Hamas, Hezbollah & Houthis has Putin pulling the strings behind the scenes. Don't forget Putin's even more duplicitous than Trump.

Then today I'm seeing reports that Pakistan is firing missiles at Iran - I didn't see that coming.
Interesting times crew.
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?