Racism in sport.

Discuss sport related and outdoor activities here
billy the kid

Racism in sport.

Post by billy the kid » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:19 pm

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australi ... d=msedgntp
Can you see the looney left working away here.....
The answer to racism in sport is quite simple....
Diversification recruitment....
It doesnt matter how good you are...if a team consists of say 12 players as a cricket team does....
Then all you do is create 12 sectors within the team based on race/colour/sex/culture...etc..
AND then pick the best from each sector...
Then you would have a Chinese wicketkeeper, a muslim spin bowler, an opening bat from Sudan,
another opening bat from Japan, a transvestite pinch hitter and so on...
The fat guy could be one umpire and the anorexic chick could be the other umpire.....
Whats wrong with that....
Australia could be the first to do it....
After all....we are the most successful multicultural nation on the planet....
BUT racism in Australian sport is rife and has been for decades...
Bit of a contradiction in terms there I think.....
They do it (diversification recruitment) in the work force, the Police, the Armed Forces...etc...
Dont worry about standards lowering....
Even the fire brigade in Tasmania is moaning because women only make up about
15% of Fire "persons"
Im sure that women would love to get in there and drag 200K unconscious people out of fires...
Provided that they didnt break a nail....
Professional sport in Australia is hanging on by the skin of its teeth....
Propped up by women sporting tattoos, getting on the piss, wanting to be men... getting
into playing WAFL, WNRL, soccer, cricket...etc etc...
Aaah...the looney left....ruining the world and getting away with it..... :rofl
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Black Orchid

Re: Racism in sport.

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:45 pm

It's a load of BS about racism being rife in Australian sport. A couple of incidents here and does not make it endemic.

Besides, the people closest to the few people accused of racism at the cricket the other day denied they said anything racist to Siraj and at least a couple of those were Indians themselves.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:00 pm

The Indians played up that racism incident.
Someone yells out a few words - so what?

The Aussie team wouldn't carry on like that in India
if someone yelled out "white honky."
They would just laugh.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:04 pm

I was watching one of the witnesses on the news. He was Indian. When he told the cops that nothing racist was said they kicked him and his friend out too. Ridiculous.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:08 pm

Alls well in the nanny state...sorry country...
Indians are a bunch of sooks....
The same thing happened when Darryl Hair no balled the chucker Murali....
They sooked to the ICC and they changed the rules just for him because they
whinged about racism....(Sri Lankans.....)
Half of the countries that play cricket should just fuck off...
Marbles would be a good game for them.....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:59 am

I don't follow the cricket but that Siraj should be sent home. On the tv last night even though they showed the people in the stands who were sitting near those accused saying there were NO racist comments made the tv commentary still kept on with the "Shame shame shame Australia" narrative.

Also from what I've read the Aussies cop a lot of abuse when they play in India and don't like going there. Do we really need India in the cricket?

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:16 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:59 am
I don't follow the cricket but that Siraj should be sent home. On the tv last night even though they showed the people in the stands who were sitting near those accused saying there were NO racist comments made the tv commentary still kept on with the "Shame shame shame Australia" narrative.

Also from what I've read the Aussies cop a lot of abuse when they play in India and don't like going there. Do we really need India in the cricket?
Personally I think this is just one of those incidents that occur in both cricket and the EPL soccer occasionally!

Boot the offenders out of the stadium and ban them if possible.

India is one of the great cricketing nations so of course we need India in cricket

As far as Australians not wanting to play in India, check the Indian 20/20 competition the IPL, which has quite a few Aussies and English playing for their teams. Of course the big money has a lot to do with that! :lol:

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:48 am

Redneck wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:16 am
Black Orchid wrote:

Personally I think this is just one of those incidents that occur in both cricket and the EPL soccer occasionally!

India is one of the great cricketing nations so of course we need India in cricket

As far as Australians not wanting to play in India, check the Indian 20/20 competition the IPL, which has quite a few Aussies and English playing for their teams. Of course the big money has a lot to do with that! :lol:
The point is there was apparently no racism involved yet the media is still playing it up. The Indians are a bunch of pussies.

PhoenixFromTheAshes

Post by PhoenixFromTheAshes » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:25 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:48 am
Redneck wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

The point is there was apparently no racism involved yet the media is still playing it up. The Indians are a bunch of pussies.
:S :S
Crickets............. lol :stop :rofl

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:59 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:48 am
Redneck wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

Well the bunch of pussies ended up winning the last two tests, despite Australia setting a reasonable score to chase!

Anyway test cricket is as boring as watching grass grow imo!